Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just a lil' Tuesday

Preschool

Ok. Let's get serious. You sat in Clan Wars for 20 minutes while MM was at dwarves waiting for you. Then, after you found out CP rushed us EOP ran up to try and get their cheap little win in because if you fought 1 on 1, you would have lost, why you might ask? Marty wasn't on to ddos or botnet us LoLoL. And uh, gg on the first fight (the only one, tbh)

Edit: Oh, once again. I would also like to thank 405 Gangster (who has Captain in the EoP CC) for some more loot.

*** [ DEFENCE ]: [ 405 Gangster ] lvl: 75 | exp: 1,273,122 (9.76% of 99)

didn't claim a win on the crash

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

False information.

We (CP) were pushing Mayhem Makers towards north/east BH stairs and we succeed to do this before EoP even came into the mini-map. Please view the below pictures showing NO EoP on the actually mini-map when we pushed MM into BH stairs. Please fix this as you never actually fought Corrupt Pures nor did you push Corrupt Pures/Mayhem Makers into BH stairs.

[start of the fight]

101124011120.png

[Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers - NO EoP on the actually mini-map]

101124011146.png

[Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers - Still NO EoP on the actually mini-map]

101124011158m.png

[Corrupt Pures vs. Mayhem Makers - No EoP on mini-map / Apparantly MM left to regroup to BH stairs and we kept following them as you can see. As a clan we never got hit by EoP, perhaps you got couple of kids nothing more.]

101124011211.png

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

101124011146.png

clearly says "eop coming"

what do you want us to do? stay until they fully crash? use ur head kid

This isn't about whatever if MM got pushed or ran to BH stairs. It's about whatever EoP PUSHED both CP and MM to north/east BH stairs. I'll edit my post if you like as I'm not trying to claim victory on MM, just proving this thread is full of bullshít.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I'm just saying you didn't push us , we had scouts on EOP saying they were coming up right when we started fighting so we dipped.
This isn't about whatever if MM got pushed or ran to BH stairs. It's about whatever EoP PUSHED both CP and MM to north/east BH stairs. I'll edit my post if you like as I'm not trying to claim victory on MM, just proving this thread is full of bullshít.

Edited my first post if you scroll up...

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

You're picture shows someone saying EoP coming you *******, you ran into 1v1 then as a consequence of us, which means you were pushed.

How do people like you get promoted :laugh:

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

I am still awaiting the answer to why eop sat in clan wars for 35 minutes when we were clearly waiting for you at dwarves/gap lol, would have actually been a matched fight too instead of us being down 10 like the first fight

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

You're picture shows someone saying EoP coming you *******, you ran into 1v1 then as a consequence of us, which means you were pushed.

You attempted to crash a clean fight between MM/CP. However, you were too slow and this can be seen in your 'video prove' at 3:30 till 3:48 AND the pictures posted above- You didn't hit CP nor MM. Your picture shows you hitting a main and ONE CP member.

When you can't prove me wrong its always good to go for personal attack such as 'How do people like you get ptomoted' Don't you get tired of this?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I am still awaiting the answer to why eop sat in clan wars for 35 minutes when we were clearly waiting for you at dwarves/gap lol, would have actually been a matched fight too instead of us being down 10 like the first fight

Because the first fight was actually matched.

Then we waited around for you for about 30 minutes, and by the time you came back out, some of our members had gotten bored and left, so to avoid being ~10 people down we called a few more people to come to cw.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

You attempted to crash a clean fight between MM/CP. However, you were too slow and this can be seen in your 'video prove' at 3:30 till 3:48 AND the pictures posted above- You didn't hit CP nor MM.

When you can't prove me wrong its always good to go for personal attack such as 'How do people like you get ptomoted' Don't you get tired of this?

If you actually read the topic it says we killed 5-6 of both MM/CP who didn't make it to safezone/1v1 in time.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

You attempted to crash a clean fight between MM/CP. However, you were too slow and this can be seen in your 'video prove' at 3:30 till 3:48 AND the pictures posted above- You didn't hit CP nor MM.

If you actually read the topic it says we killed 5-6 of both MM/CP who didn't make it to safezone/1v1 in time.

Deciding we may as well have a fun lil cluster we charged from the east, pushing both clans into 1v1

What? You didn't even kill 2 people and you claim to pushed MM/CP into 1 vs. 1.... How am I to read this topic again?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Deciding we may as well have a fun lil cluster we charged from the east, pushing both clans into 1v1

What? You didn't even kill 2 people and you claim to pushed MM/CP into 1 vs. 1.... How am I to read this topic again?

Considering your topic contains you killing 4 EoP members who were pking individually at bh steps, and claiming them as 4 wins over us, i don't think you have any room to talk. Perhaps, you should instead speak to your clan leader about being less immature on these forums, and ask him to stop making your clan look retarded. :confused:

>pure world

Considering your topic contains you killing 4 EoP members who were pking individually at bh steps, and claiming them as 4 wins over us, i don't think you have any room to talk. Perhaps, you should instead speak to your clan leader about being less immature on these forums, and ask him to stop making your clan look retarded. :confused:

Quoted for truth.

I reported Corrupt Pures thread for false information as well and our thread wouldn't been created if this thread didn't contain false information.

Chill I'm not targeting EoP as clan...

Our thread contains video proof of us charging the fight as simultaneously CP & MM run into 1v1. The topic acknowledges that we only killed a handful of people, so there really is no false information here :laugh:

But its amusing to know that when CP's leader doesn't agree with another clans topic, he creates his own based upon complete ******** :happy:

>pure world

Our thread contains video proof of us charging the fight as simultaneously CP & MM run into 1v1. The topic acknowledges that we only killed a handful of people, so there really is no false information here :laugh:

But its amusing to know that when CP's leader doesn't agree with another clans topic, he creates his own based upon complete ******** :happy:

Corrupt Pures killed more EoP members than you actually did, taking that to consideration I would say its topic worthy by your warlords standards..? Your video shows you killing NO more than 2 CP members...

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I reported Corrupt Pures thread for false information as well and our thread wouldn't been created if this thread didn't contain false information.

Chill I'm not targeting EoP as clan...

Quoted for truth.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Corrupt Pures killed more EoP members than you actually did, taking that to consideration I would say its topic worthy by your warlords standards..? Your video shows you killing NO more than 2 CP members...

Well we've killed more CP members on the kill tracker than you have killed of ours. See how you've steered the conversation to something completely irrelevant as you're wrong?

>pure world

Well we've killed more CP members on the kill tracker than you have killed of ours. See how you've steered the conversation to something completely irrelevant as you're wrong?

I actually stayed ON topic and I proved my point with pictures + your own video ;)

However, you suddenly started to get defensive as you took U turn talking about Corrupt Pures thread and having an argument with you is like talking to an ignorant 12 year old. Jesus Christ, it's pointless. Good job with whatever you tried to achive with this thread

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I actually stayed ON topic and I proved my point with pictures + your own video :happy:

However, you suddenly started to get defensive as you took U turn talking about Corrupt Pures thread and having an argument with you is like talking to an ignorant 12 year old. Jesus Christ, it's pointless. Good job with whatever you tried to achive with this thread

I did so to prove the invalidity and hypocrisy in your argument. I don't need to support my argument with furthers pictures or videos as the video is on the topic, and you cannot dispute it. As for who got off topic first, who killed more people in a fight is irrelevant, it's whoever didn't get cleared off the battlefield, in which case it would be us, as you were in 1v1.

I assume from the last line of your paragraph that you're finished with arguing, which is good because i have better things to do.

Good day :D

>pure world

We (CP) were pushing Mayhem Makers towards north/east BH stairs and we succeed to do this before EoP even came into the mini-map.
I'm just saying you didn't push us , we had scouts on EOP saying they were coming up right when we started fighting so we dipped.

Edited my first post if you scroll up...

You still claim that you pushed us.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg