Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Wednesday [11/24/10]

Mayor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why after every single fight CP says "WISH WE COULD HAVE OUR RULES, YOU KNOW DEFENCE" this is a pure site, 1 defence is the most fair for everyone. It's not other peoples fault that certain clans rely on defence to win fights. Get more organized or gtfo.

OT: Grats TLP you guys seem to really be improving.

I dunno why after eery single fight after CP says "wish we could have our rules" some idiot says 1 def is pure. Yea 1 def is pure pure, but for crying out loud STOP SAYING THAT. 20 def was pure 2 years ago and it still is. Its accepted in the community.

OT: gj tlp, really stepping up in f2p, nice!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I dunno why after every single fight CP says "WISH WE COULD HAVE OUR RULES, YOU KNOW DEFENCE" this is a pure site, 1 defence is the most fair for everyone. It's not other peoples fault that certain clans rely on defence to win fights. Get more organized or gtfo.

I dunno why after eery single fight after CP says "wish we could have our rules" some idiot says 1 def is pure. Yea 1 def is pure pure, but for crying out loud STOP SAYING THAT. 20 def was pure 2 years ago and it still is. Its accepted in the community.

stop relying on defence noob.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

20def is not pure. Pure world accepted 20 defense for the gloves and mystic which is more offensive bonus to do more damage while pking. The pure world did not accept it for tanking purposes.