Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Next #1?

2chainz

My prediction:

Nothing will change. EOP is not progressing, MM is still behind FOE, CP's numbers will drop and they'll be knocked back to #5, TLP will remain constant. Nothing much will change.

CP hasn't been #5 for months. When i joined they were #4 and i've been cp for about 4-5 months.

Although I do agree that CP will eventually drop down again. We don't have the base like MM/FOE to keep it up, we'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

i dont think there will ever be a solid #1 again

Wait till one of them dies.

Epidemic v3 will be the next #1 clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

foe aren't good enough f2p to take it from mm

mm aren't good enough p2p to take it from foe (presumably, but idk we were pretty confident before when we declared 3 times in a row and it got declined all 3 times)

i think it'll stay this way for awhile

its pretty boring but meh

i think in the end it will be a competition of who stays interested the longest. one clan as a whole (leaders and most members) will lose interest and the other will take control.

Why my man speshls step down :(

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

mm is gona die in a few months cus speshls stepped down

implying speshls ever did anything for the clan

That's some nice respect right there.

Wonder how long CP will last.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

F2P #1 will stay MM unless EOP start accepting 45 def but decides to stay a 'pure' clan.

I doubt CP could ever claim the #1 spot. They may beat any clan 100v60 atm but when it comes to 1 week prep fullout atleast MM would pull 90+ and destroy them.

P2P #1 will eventually go to TLP as I see FOE sucking up to them already. Also, Carnage has a lot of potential, hopefully they will use it.

Time will show.