Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's little Friday trip

Alec Eaz y

Chill out everyone, it's a game. I sat applicants, but we did have 2 people not on our ML, who are retired staff members. Everyone elses display name is most likely not updated. I don't do that till Sunday/Monday-ish.

Just give us credit, we're not ***** to you, and if someone is being retards you can simply PM us to tell them to STFU.

Why can't we all just get along? :(

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why we didn't post our fullout vs FOE on Pure Warfare.

Stop bitching everyone.

If anything the clan world is just getting more action. To FOE and MM, CP is just another clan to give you competition since you haven't any since epidemic closed 1 year ago, and possibly eop. We do not claim to be better then you guys, but are just here to have fun. If you are seriously going to start spying over a game then that is pretty pathetic. Why would you start spying, doing stupid **** in order to try to close us or whatnot when were just giving more action to the top 4/5 in f2p.

Get over yourselves, its runescape.com

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Stop bitching everyone.

If anything the clan world is just getting more action. To FOE and MM, CP is just another clan to give you competition since you haven't any since epidemic closed 1 year ago, and possibly eop. We do not claim to be better then you guys, but are just here to have fun. If you are seriously going to start spying over a game then that is pretty pathetic. Why would you start spying, doing stupid **** in order to try to close us or whatnot when were just giving more action to the top 4/5 in f2p.

Lmfao, welcome to the top 4. Do you like your spies shaken or stirred?

Stop bitching everyone.

Should I put a few in for good measure? We can share between the two of us I mean it's not like they know how to catch them anyways lol.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Stop bitching everyone.

Should I put a few in for good measure? We can share between the two of us I mean it's not like they know how to catch them anyways lol.

the spy war shall commence

am ready

Scan10039.jpg

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

GJ on your win foe, wish you guys would have tryed to fights us but i know 70 vs 58 isn't that fair.

you had 100+ in the prep, did so many people really log off after the prep that you only had 70 in the trip?

What about the full out? Good job against MM though :)

we lost it

I heard you lost a full out with CP?

yep

we did go pk with 92 people after full out, then we had our first fight with you guys, after that we lost some people because a lot of our members live in gmt time zone so it was pretty late. All the ''fights'' with you guys we had 80+ people ok, but just when you guys were fighting MM we had 70, but you guys dismissed. Still GJ clearing MM, we didn't wan't to crash it because we respect foe and mm <3 :P

You respect foe yet you refuse to sit 40 people or so not even on your ml for a full out we wasnt even aware of until 3 hours before it.

Out of respect we still went to fight, then in the initial round you maxed your cc with a 102 ml claiming apps and non ml members were off.

So we left giving you the opportunity to sit them as chain said you was going to.

You come back in with the same numbers. Do not talk about respect lol, and in all honesty do not bother not crashing because ive got rsbots doing work atm and within the week you will have 5 new apps.

It is on.

show me where in the discussed rules it said anything about current members only(meaning no applicants)

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> yo

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Apparently we're fullouting you today or some bs, I just got on from a week away

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> ok, wb lol

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Is your ML locked?

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> um

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> i guess lol

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> i dont think we'll be accepting any more apps before the war..

[14:01] <01[CP]Chain> lol

[14:01] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Ok sweet, Dont make ne changes, just wanna get **** sorted as i dk when kyle is on

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> Ye well, dont wanna find people on the ML there (in the fight), Or ML's being updated during the fight for a fullout

[14:02] <01[CP]Chain> yes sir

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> sound

[14:02] <04@[Foe]Dave|Cha0s> I got ya list neway

[14:03] <01[CP]Chain> ok

Courtesy of Dave's bad English, he meant "don't wanna find people not on the ML there (in the fight)

Feel free to clan some of these people:

Here, I'll do it for you.

screenshot019y.th.png

screenshot020db.th.png

screenshot0210.th.png

screenshot022s.th.png

screenshot023f.th.png

screenshot024.th.png

screenshot025w.th.png

screenshot026p.th.png

screenshot027t.th.png

screenshot028i.th.png

screenshot029c.th.png

screenshot030b.th.png

[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pokyful was not found in the RSHSC.

[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pk Pr0 Timez was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Outbrid You was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ol Hybrid Io was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Itz Bravery was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Irep Taylor was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Im Pro Kid was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Ii C Udi Ii was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Estonian Dc was not found in the RSHSC.

[ CLAN ]: Deshanay was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Wapbambookie was not found in the RSHSC.

[sat] [11:25:49] -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Tfp R 4 M B0 was not found in the RSHSC.

[sat] [11:24:59] -[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Hang Defence was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fuzzymuff1nz was not found in the RSHSC.

-[NP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Incite Valor was not found in the RSHSC.

whos pk pr0 timez??? its pr0 timez ;d

Good job FOE.

I think credit to CP is deserved. We knew you guys were fighting and other clans with our numbers with clans not willing to fight us, would have crashed. But our ranks are currently against the idea of it as we're not pricks.

Be interesting what happens on saturday between foe + mm.

You come back in with the same numbers. Do not talk about respect lol, and in all honesty do not bother not crashing because ive got rsbots doing work atm and within the week you will have 5 new apps.

It is on.

LOL by the time you've finished that our numbers will have dropped and we'll be back to competeing with FI, TLP and EOP.

Calm down your **** walli, why are you getting so mad?

Worried that what happened with Epidemic is going to happen again where the only action you got is where you had to team with MM?

What annoys me most, no CP has been flaming towards FOE/MM yet FOE are still getting mad. If we knew that would happen we would not have told our members not to talk **** to you guys...

We already had more than enough cp member flaming us in irc and in-game.

So, please save the "we are innocent" bs.

I have a job, i don't spend every single hour on IRC, i spend 30-60 mins max per day on weekdays.

Sorry for not somehow magically seeing everything that the CP members say. All i was going by is what I have seen on here and by what I have said to CP members in vent.

Have to admit it is pretty funny that we've made FOE run into BH about 5 times so far.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

lol im already added to their cc for 2day on 2 accs....

its pathetic.

i showed up at their trip last saturday 5 minutes before they started it and they told me to make an intro on their forums and i said "hi my name is so and so and i like playing runescape" and i got added...

its pathetic.

i showed up at their trip last saturday 5 minutes before they started it and they told me to make an intro on their forums and i said "hi my name is so and so and i like playing runescape" and i got added...

looks like bringing invites and random people is finally going to bite them in the ass.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

its pathetic.

i got added 2 weeks ago in the 1 reborn and i wasn't even in your world :laugh:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

its pathetic.

i got added 2 weeks ago in the 1 reborn and i wasn't even in your world :laugh:

That's funny seeing as we don't use the 1 reborn cc for trips. Moron.