Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Australian based team?

iPink.Daniel

TTC were an aussie team but they closed. I think they might have been the only ones.

EOP has a large aussie unit, with two aussie pk trips a week, normally pulling ~15ish to them.

bro stop recruiting for ur clan in the "Team Discussion" Not "Clan Discussion" kthx

anyways if you like to pk or mini

mini : #outbreak

Pk : #team-np

TTC were an aussie team but they closed. I think they might have been the only ones.

EOP has a large aussie unit, with two aussie pk trips a week, normally pulling ~15ish to them.

bro stop recruiting for ur clan in the "Team Discussion" Not "Clan Discussion" kthx

stfu rami ull be in eop in 2 hours then ull go back and edit ur post

l0l ^

and yea, since TTC is gone, theres no aussie teams

my advice is to either wait it out til a new one comes along or join a clan with aussies units

EoP have around 15 aussies and i know TLP have quite a few aswell :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Timezone guys? Website?

Wait a minute... you were in Malice before Havoc closed it?

and yea, since TTC is gone, theres no aussie teams

my advice is to either wait it out til a new one comes along or join a clan with aussies units

EoP have around 15 aussies and i know TLP have quite a few aswell :)

Hm. Or form one. I have a few contacts in EoP/MM, but I'm repping no clan and have been doing so for years. Mainly because clan warring focuses on a really bad time for Aussies.

stfu rami ull be in eop in 2 hours then ull go back and edit ur post

l0ld

Also team wise there is no aussie based but TG has around 4 aussies but if your looking for 20aussieman trips i'd say TLP for consistant aussie pking.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...