Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where did your journey begin?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2006 made a pure

2007 I bought a pure for 30k rsgp, 40 ranged. Joined a clan called Hybrid Earth with freewebs website, lol. We got rocked by Epidemic which were 35-45 combat at the time so I joined on August 28, 2007.

My friend introduced me to Swiftkit years back. I seen Iwis from Malice spamming join #Malice. I clicked, and I made a pure. Like 4~ or so years ago.

Sorry for the double post but Malice was made in 2008, only 2 years ago bruv.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

created trile12 in 2004 to pretend to be my cousin, and basically went pking with 12 def (didn't know wut pures was at this time). Then 5 random ppl followed me to lead to a war, i did, then we made my masser clan Pink dragonz or pinkies as u may remember ;p. Then i joined tgg in 07 then it died and joined DY.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

I dont even remember I started playing in RSC had a black pure, then I made a new pure when RS2 came out and quit because my beta stats reset. Then I got back into scape and joined Acid Project in either 03 or 04. quit in 06. Graduated Highschool and Iron Legends closed (New name for Acid Project after Bonesaw left.) Started playing again in 09 while I was in Iraq, went to a PvP world because I had no idea what they were, Ayo Loki started laughing at me because I thought my msb was glitched when it didnt give me 2 specs.

was laughing with you not at you ;P some called us the farming patch kids

?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

In 2003 I created my first pure. I remember walking into the wildy, sweaty as ****, I had ballsweat running down my leg, my palms were so sweaty my mouse was slipping from underneath me, I was in a adrenaline rush!

omfg panic irl my name was hell you8, I went hard as hell all day :3

I never really joined a clan tbh, I remember pking with Ace from foe before though. Close as I got wit clanning. I quit rs like 6 times during this L. I remember coming back and creating my other pure u g0t pk3d4, most original name now there's like 15 kids with it. It was ownage times.

First clan - Defiance a year and a half ago, was a massers clan back then but it was so fun <3

My friend introduced me to Swiftkit years back. I seen Iwis from Malice spamming join #Malice. I clicked, and I made a pure. Like 4~ or so years ago.

Sorry for the double post but Malice was made in 2008, only 2 years ago bruv.

Sorry bro, meant Malice was my first major pure clan. I did a little dyslexic post. I made a pure 4 years ago, and joined Malice ;P Meh bad. I was in the first and second VD, but I didn't know much about clanning. I really didn't do much in it, except get on the IRC and attempt to mini war. After I was kicked a few times for inactivity from being grounded all the time, I joined Malice :D

I first made an acc around 2004-2005

was basically sht at rs, got my main to around 100 cb

start of 2007 i made my current account: B Ar Ra Ge

quit when wildy dissapeared

stopped playing for 2 years

came back start of last year, was browsing around rsc and eventually ended up on pure community site

i saw Veneratios recruiting topic and joined :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Created my first pure in rsc, but never got it stats higher than ~20...... Then created another one in 2004/5, but didn't do anything more then varock/hillz pk with telerunes. Later in early 2006 I created my first real pure, and while walking to varock wild lvl 1, Trueskiller from v0p recruited me for a war, since then I've been clanning. :)

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

s t r 00wnz, First VD always been a pure never been a main like early 05

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png