Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Passwords change them

Asher

We noticed in Carnage that for a short while a few of our moderators accounts had been cracked. Id just like to say that a clan in the med division who i will not mention have been cracking passwords of ranks in multiple clans, snooping around staff boards and such. They could do a lot more like gain access to your members emails and other accounts like facebooks/myspaces through that email if it is registered.

I suggest every leader reset the passwords of your sites for anyone who has access and carry on doing that once a month. Aswell as that carry on backing up your forums :rolleyes:

Asher 4 new Karl pls?

if you are over the age of 16 you need to get your life together

Ima hax0r sorry.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Ima hax0r sorry.

pls dont shoot me

L0l

But

OT: We all know who did it, and its a simple fix.

Switch to SMF boards and keep them updated, stop using the cheap **** or else you can't protect yourself, encourage your clan to use harder passwords.

am0ns.jpg

Ima hax0r sorry.

pls dont shoot me

L0l

But

Switch to SMF boards and keep them updated, stop using the cheap **** or else you can't protect yourself, encourage your clan to use harder passwords.

How do you know your safe? JW!

p2p20v20pure.png

Ima hax0r sorry.

pls dont shoot me

L0l

But

How do you know your safe? JW!

Because the silly little hackers in this game dont know **** outside the world of Runescape. I went to college for this ****. All of these guys watch youtube videos and think they are pro, sure the guy doing what he is doing is a little smarter than your average r00mscape wannabe hacker, but not by much.

am0ns.jpg

phishers are scum, if you have to stoop that low to get access to an account you don't deserve any respect

Na its just retards phishing the ranks of clans forums ****. Not accounts.

am0ns.jpg