Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans need to learn to tele between CW and BHB coz we are always waiting!

walli

Once again nice job FOE :D Anyone who was in CP who flamed on this topic was warned. Torag, Matt, Pr0 Timez, and Rami.

Just drop me a PM if anyone in CP is acting up on these boards and Irc and I will gladly take action upon them.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have the best scouting team by a long shot imo.

No1 can compete, we always have every world covered with a couple of scouts and then couple of scouts who try to follow clans around, mainly by watching world counters etc...

pretty simple but very effective.... we own.

I declare a scout war, FOE vs EOP, whoever scouts and kills/crashes the most clans in one day wins. Good luck. :happy:

thekingu.png

I don't understand why Cp is talking so much ****, it's not like the pulls you're having now will be consistent. You need to learn your ******* place because all the **** talking you're doing now will come back and bite you in the ass when your pulls fall again.

Let them find out for themselves, CP have always been the clan to claim that they do not take scape seriously, and that they are the most fun and chilled out clan in the pure community who don't give a crap about the rankings. Now with all the recent apps, along with all the regular invites, they finally got some good pulls going, and because the top 3 atm are currently pulling 20-30 less than CP, their big mouths have opened and they think they are unstoppable. It won't get them far now, especially with FOE/MM/EOP on their backs. They will soon realize it though, and then everything will be back to normal again. I don't blame CP for having fun while they can though, the last time they've been able to compete with the top 3 was a long time ago so they might aswell have their bragging rights while they can, all im saying is that it's only going to be for a limited amount of time.

Edit: I think this was a pretty sexy post for my 600th. <3

Congrats Russell. I'm proud.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Once again nice job FOE :D Anyone who was in CP who flamed on this topic was warned. Torag, Matt, Pr0 Timez, and Rami.

Just drop me a PM if anyone in CP is acting up on these boards and Irc and I will gladly take action upon them.

interesting proposition.

Gl with life, il see you next weekend.

#TEAM-WALLI

GJ foe, hope you guys can pull close to us on saturday or you guys will need to run away many times again :)

"As you sow, so shall you reap."

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Also had hf and mm teaming and heard they were fighting brutality so we decided to help brutality and cleared all MM and lold at them logging instantly or trying to before we killed them. Then mm pretty much ended and bailed on hf leaving them to get smashed by Foe, Tlp and Brut

MM teamed with us out of sheer boredom since no one was above lvl 30, we were actually going to hit SY+KO on w72 and MM wanted to make it 2v2. We lost a loc on SY+KO and walked north hearing Brut were still out and started slapping them until they were forced to call regroups in GDz.

We let them since we didn't want the fight to turn into a GDz barrage fest which would allow Brut to outlast. So we stayed at vents and dominated Brut from there until FOE tried to rush through gap with MM capes on, but failed miserably because half of you got caught in barrage piles and within seconds you were bailing south to regroup with TLP.

After that it was just a feast, and after we'd dealt with Brut and MM had pushed you to ruins it seemed like only TLP had bothered to return. Brut re-rushed from clanwars, and we told MM to go up into BH to fight you guys but you bailed and MM logged when there was no one left to fight, leaving HF last standing in BH bank and Brut trying to take fake endings with 45opts while there were 140 opts of HF in control of the bank.

For those that say tl;dr here's a vid.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

Keep it up Foe ;) Shame about MM still asking HF to help them :S

Lol... no idea.

forhayden6.png
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|

^Famous last words?

So to sum up the post above, MM teamed with HF because there was nobody above level 30? Not many pure clans p2p pk above level 30 anyways, it's all below level 30 wild for the most part. It would make much more sense if you said MM had teamed with HF because there was nobody BELOW level 30. If HF had 140 opts, and MM had 40-50 people which im sure they did, they still wouldn't team to combine an options count of about 270-300 just because they were bored.

I ain't choosing sides, and im not here to argue, I just wanted to point out that the post you have just made, has more than a negative impact on MM's reason for teaming, rather than a positive one.

thekingu.png

After that it was just a feast, and after we'd dealt with Brut and MM had pushed you to ruins it seemed like only TLP had bothered to return. Brut re-rushed from clanwars, and we told MM to go up into BH to fight you guys but you bailed and MM logged when there was no one left to fight, leaving HF last standing in BH bank and Brut trying to take fake endings with 45opts while there were 140 opts of HF in control of the bank.

Your video shows you fighting Foe @ BH with no MM in sight. More like MM bailed before they even got to BH.

So to sum up the post above, MM teamed with HF because there was nobody above level 30? Not many pure clans p2p pk above level 30 anyways, it's all below level 30 wild for the most part. It would make much more sense if you said MM had teamed with HF because there was nobody BELOW level 30. If HF had 140 opts, and MM had 40-50 people which im sure they did, they still wouldn't team to combine an options count of about 270-300 just because they were bored.

I ain't choosing sides, and im not here to argue, I just wanted to point out that the post you have just made, has more than a negative impact on MM's reason for teaming, rather than a positive one.

There wasn't anyone out on that world full stop. MM had been walking around clanwars BH on the same world as us for a good half hour before they walked up to corp and we decided to go after SY+KO on another PvP world.

We hopped in corp, SY+KO had bailed south to fight PX+SY, so we were still together and since MM didn't want to end we went to spider hill/RDG coz we heard Brut was out.

Teaming had nothing to do with FOE. They weren't even on our world and only rushed when they heard we were fighting Brut. Watch the vid so see us fighting Brut for a good 15mins before FOE tries to rush and then bails in .2231 secs.

forhayden6.png

^Famous last words?

Your video shows you fighting Foe @ BH with no MM in sight. More like MM bailed before they even got to BH.

Well we told MM to go to BH bank. They confirmed they were dealing with TLP/randoms at clanwars. Regardless if they bailed the orinigal topic is a load of crap so I was just clearing a few things up.

forhayden6.png

^Famous last words?

Well we told MM to go to BH bank. They confirmed they were dealing with TLP/randoms at clanwars. Regardless if they bailed the orinigal topic is a load of crap so I was just clearing a few things up.

Clearing things up with more crap? i.e this situation i just brought to your attention.

How many did you pull btw, just curious?

65 ish

Good job.

I laugh at that you expected CP to have good numbers in p2p.

We don't pay to play a **** game. F2p is far more fun compared to p2p.

Only if you aren't good at it then its not fun. I said the same thing till I joined Foe.

most CP members find P2p **** in general >.> I've played rs for 6 years and still have no idea how to drink sara brews + sup restores, and don't intend on finding out either

you must own at rune 2h switches, because i wouldnt think why that would ever be boring?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

we have the best scouting team by a long shot imo.

No1 can compete, we always have every world covered with a couple of scouts and then couple of scouts who try to follow clans around, mainly by watching world counters etc...

pretty simple but very effective.... we own.

******* NERDS

haha gj on your trip, pretty ****** you crashed us vs tlp though..

lol u were close to being cleared when eop crashed that fight thats why foe came

I'm failing to see where HF and MM got smacked by this topic

shows FOE bailing to Bh after HF hit them.

how many MM did you actually kill Walli? maybe the vid is deceiving me but i only saw a few pink hats actually die, shame.

would like to see a vid of this brut+foe+tlp vs MM+HF, seeing as a brut mand consists of around 30 raging rsc addicts and I don't see them posting anything about it =[

either way good job on not doing much this weekend (y)

edit: might post HF's topic to make mad kids mad

We couldn't get a clean fight in high wilderness so HF invited us to go kill some masser main CC's with them. We hopped with them trying to chase this one clan down then we find Brute up by GDZ, were fighting with them for a while and clean them once. Then FOE run up with MM capes on, they quickly got massacred and a few run south, 2 or 3 mins later Brute pushes back from lava gap and FOE + TLP run up north to dwarfs. MM were trying to return from CLW but EOP and some zerker clan (might have been PX but im not sure) magically show up, the zerks are in multy and EOP are in single. Thats when 13th called the trip over and said if you want to keep fighting EOP+FOE in single you can. I'm not sure of what happened to HF.

So really it was, FOE+EOP+zerk clan+TLP+Brute vs MM+HF

I actually wanted to do a PX + EOP vs MM + HF but PX had a run in with some clan apparently, would have been alot of fun :(

Yeh I did hear about that, I wanted to do it as it would have been good.