Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

You only provided one picture of our fight and there were more white dots than purple on the minimap, lol. I wouldn't say you were dominating, especially considering MM crashed less than a minute into the fight, and you guys ran straight into sc when they did.

Gj on the trip though, hopefully next week we can fight in a pvp world instead of ssj4 insisting a bh world (i dunno why he wanted our fights to get crashed.)

ps;forgot to mention you teamed with cpr.

ps- we had a few of them tag along to have some fun for a sunday pk trip, big deal?

You only provided one picture of our fight and there were more white dots than purple on the minimap, lol. I wouldn't say you were dominating, especially considering MM crashed less than a minute into the fight, and you guys ran straight into sc when they did.

Gj on the trip though, hopefully next week we can fight in a pvp world instead of ssj4 insisting a bh world (i dunno why he wanted our fights to get crashed.)

ps;forgot to mention you teamed with cpr.

so he can wait till its all over and run back out and spam gf

Serbia, you aren't in Fatality anymore, sorry bro, you can relax now.

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didin't cpr go with you guys? thats like 20-25 people, its rude to not mention them.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Why make a topic about beating zenith?

The type of replies we get from certain clans in hilarious. :laugh:

1st - i'm not in any clan

2nd - i just said that because you beat a clan that you're suppose to beat and made a topic about it.

thats like saying foe should never make topics, nor mm. lolwut

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg