Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crashing?

Mime

Cause ***** changed. Theres not 150 worlds to pk in anymore like old wildy, theres a limited amount, therefore theres alot of clans in one world at times

Lol? That's bullsht! You can't accidentaly run into a fight if ur not blind. Everyone knows the crashes are on purpose

Im not talking about accidentally walking into a run-in, im saying if there was more than 4 worlds or whatever to pk in like back in the day, then it would be easier to find clean worlds and possibly get a clean run-in, unless of course you have a spy in your clan/cc and they know your locations at all times, but if that happens then thats your own clans problem.

Dude, jesus.

Crashing is sad, honestly come on? You are out of your mind if you going to say "there are no rules".

Obv there are no rules, its about having some respect for other clans. Could you imagian, if a boxer would fight another boxer in a ring. And there both @ the 3rd round. And some other boxer would hop in the ring and just beated the 2 boxers because there tired. Would that be fair? NO.

Theres a difference, you are refering to irl, in which case the 3rd boxer would get fired/suspended, lose their career, probably get chraged, and get in major trouble. Im refering to runescape, aka the internet. Theres quite a big difference, although yes, it's kind of the same concept.

thekingu.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i take time out of my weekend to mass up, find a run-in with a similar opts clan to have some fun, only to have it crashed and ruined by another clan can be frustrating. especially when it's a bigger clan doing it to a smaller one. some clusters can be fun, but most crashes are just a back and forth occurances every week to get a one up on this months rivals. don't see the fun in trying to ruin another clans trip.. rather get clean run-ins.

there's nothing honourable when an "honour" clan set out to ruin clean fights going on. i don't buy into the whole "honour died in 2006" so anything you do is alright now. if clan leaders came to some agreement across the board to keep crashing to a minimum, then stayed strict with it; any clan that kept up with crashing would be singled out as cunts and have no respect from anyone. when pvp first came out there was hardly any crashing going on for the first month or so if i remember, everyone should just start afresh

grogsfinalnotext.png

Ironic that half the people who say "oh idc its pvp" on this topic are in clans who would baww to no end when we crashed their fights.

wutlulz.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

when i take time out of my weekend to mass up, find a run-in with a similar opts clan to have some fun, only to have it crashed and ruined by another clan can be frustrating. especially when it's a bigger clan doing it to a smaller one. some clusters can be fun, but most crashes are just a back and forth occurances every week to get a one up on this months rivals. don't see the fun in trying to ruin another clans trip.. rather get clean run-ins.

there's nothing honourable when an "honour" clan set out to ruin clean fights going on. i don't buy into the whole "honour died in 2006" so anything you do is alright now. if clan leaders came to some agreement across the board to keep crashing to a minimum, then stayed strict with it; any clan that kept up with crashing would be singled out as cunts and have no respect from anyone. when pvp first came out there was hardly any crashing going on for the first month or so if i remember, everyone should just start afresh

If you only had a clue what I get on my plate from other clan leaders, it's almost rediculous lol. It's full of hatred and full of threaths, there's no respect whatsoever it's just e-thuggin really. Most clans who are full of such actions are lead by 13 year olds and hatred.

It's all about the respect, I think people take competition way to serious and when you say this is only a game, lose or win. Don't drag your people into your social retardness, or let hatred lead your actions because that's when it becomes nasty and unenjoyable.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

its epidemics fault

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

and look where that led them

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Enjoying life :D :D :D :D :D ?

But I can assure you: Epidemic didn't close because we crashed lol.

As for the topic: I my self find crashing disrespectful. But it happens, you can only deal with it in a few ways. Leave. Crash back. Or fight back.

heartline8.gif

Enjoying life :D :D :D :D :D ?

But I can assure you: Epidemic didn't close because we crashed lol.

As for the topic: I my self find crashing disrespectful. But it happens, you can only deal with it in a few ways. Leave. Crash back. Or fight back.

I agree with all that but the "Leave" part, when We(Mm) leave the fight that was crashed most of the time the clan we were fighting claim a win :confused:

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

If you only had a clue what I get on my plate from other clan leaders, it's almost rediculous lol. It's full of hatred and full of threaths, there's no respect whatsoever it's just e-thuggin really. Most clans who are full of such actions are lead by 13 year olds and hatred.

It's all about the respect, I think people take competition way to serious and when you say this is only a game, lose or win. Don't drag your people into your social retardness, or let hatred lead your actions because that's when it becomes nasty and unenjoyable.

you're right, if everyone had respect for each other things could change. i know some of the **** that gets said lol, that's why it would be ideal if ranks from all clans could come to some kind of agreement to stop. easier said than done, i know :sad: there aint any other way to stop it though lol

grogsfinalnotext.png

I agree.

It's all in fun of the game. I'd rather crash a clan and have fun with my clanmates rather then walk around the wilderness for 3 hours. Most of us play for our clan, why not enjoy it and not treat it like a chore? We all know that the gameplay of Runescape isn't one of the reasons for many of us to be playing it. If you play for your clan, have fun with your clan, and personally crashing is fun.

People need to stop creating imaginary boundaries and limit themselves from the small bit of fun we can have on this game.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Who gives a ****? its a game, do you show respect in call of duty? or any other game on the internet, the whole point runescape was created is to entertain people.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Respect in a game

gud lols

Who gives a ****? its a game, do you show respect in call of duty? or any other game on the internet, the whole point runescape was created is to entertain people.

And exactly why do clans still claim themselves to not being nh?

srs question.

Honestly, sometimes it's not about the loots though. If your really out there to get a certain clan and you want them cleared, you find them and get a fight, and get crashed. But then they try to claim wins and bring your clan down and make their clan look good. I could care less about the loots.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I understand why the top clan in the server (FOE, CP, MM, whatever) crash, but clans like Chaotic and EoP who usually have clans biting at their heels to fight are just annoying.

welcome to the crash war :laugh:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I understand why the top clan in the server (FOE, CP, MM, whatever) crash, but clans like Chaotic and EoP who usually have clans biting at their heels to fight are just annoying.

welcome to the crash war :laugh:

Bro, your a high level clan, targeting a mpc clan. Just shows how you guys can't compete with the top clans, anymore. Slumpin a lil eop?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png