Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you guys think?

Zer0

We should all turn to rune pure/zerk/main clans. Since the majority of pures have 100m+ nowadays, since it's easy to merch/flip, why not? Majority can buy turmoil, returning sets etc..would make the game less repetitive and more interesting. Could possibly have more action, specifically towards the main world. & and ofc...epic loot, so it'll be profitable in some cases.

What do you guys think?

We have recognised an imbalance between the potential damage per minute (DPM) and damage capacity (DC) of higher-level players. The rate of damage that you can deal at high levels is far greater than the rate of damage you can withstand, especially when in a multiplayer environment. NPCs and boss monsters can deal with this issue because their life points can reach far beyond 990, but players' life points cannot. Dealing with this imbalance will be done in several ways, with the first of those ways being introduced this month in the form of damage soaking.

In what will be a huge addition to the Defence skill and defensive equipment, we're aiming to add damage soaking stats (currently only applied to the chaotic, eagle-eye and farseer kiteshields) to the majority of head, body, leg and shield slot equipment. Damage soaking will help reduce all incoming damage values over 200 life points, with higher grades of equipment offering a greater percentage of 'soak', and with members' equipment offering the greatest percentage of all.

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/9696-co...e-end-of-pures/

From Jagex, with Love.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

We have recognised an imbalance between the potential damage per minute (DPM) and damage capacity (DC) of higher-level players. The rate of damage that you can deal at high levels is far greater than the rate of damage you can withstand, especially when in a multiplayer environment. NPCs and boss monsters can deal with this issue because their life points can reach far beyond 990, but players' life points cannot. Dealing with this imbalance will be done in several ways, with the first of those ways being introduced this month in the form of damage soaking.

In what will be a huge addition to the Defence skill and defensive equipment, we're aiming to add damage soaking stats (currently only applied to the chaotic, eagle-eye and farseer kiteshields) to the majority of head, body, leg and shield slot equipment. Damage soaking will help reduce all incoming damage values over 200 life points, with higher grades of equipment offering a greater percentage of 'soak', and with members' equipment offering the greatest percentage of all.

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/9696-co...e-end-of-pures/

From Jagex, with Love.

lets hope it doesnt effect addy daddies

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

In December's behind the scenes, they're talking about an update that'll make armour soak damage

so overall I think it'll be bad for the pure community as a whole, but knowing that we have one of the highest number of people with 20 def, we will have an advantage over other pure clans.

What do you guys think?

=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=

Here is the article for December's behind the scene from rs homepage:

Damage Soaking and New Hit Splats

How do you think this will affect pure clanning and solo pking for pures?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

How do you make 100mil plus, teach me ); i have a 25m bank and 15m+ of that is my fury which i bought at 3.2m

Dead is the age of men(pures), rise the age of Orc (rune pures).

Don't worry gollem will save us(goop)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

unless the DG/SS shields get a major boost in damage blocking, it wont be too much of an issue if mith/addy is only blocking like 4%, and under 60 def armours probably won't block more than 10% unless jagex is actually planning on equalizing all combat aspects lol

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

we should change to zerkers instead @@@@

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it