Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What do you guys think?

Zer0

This is my life now,

The game that I see,

A 1 (2 ;p) defence lover,

Is all I wanna be,

To be a part of the hard,

U got to pay the price,

This is what I do,

This is my life.

Pure forever, **** ******* downie mains.

9ftifd.png

Imagine if every pure clan merged into one main clan and we all got defence, and just bursted into the main clan community out of nowhere, and pull like 400 people to trips and just wreck all main clans for talking smack on us pures all these past years. It would be talked about for ages. :P

thekingu.png

Imagine if every pure clan merged into one main clan and we all got defence, and just bursted into the main clan community out of nowhere, and pull like 400 people to trips and just wreck all main clans for talking smack on us pures all these past years. It would be talked about for ages. :P

Or just stayed pure, and combined our forces once in a while to get with 400 pures on the mains? More fun imo.

9ftifd.png

if it gets all ****** up i guess il just have a nice excuse to get rid of this game in my life.

i will not get defence.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Or just stayed pure, and combined our forces once in a while to get with 400 pures on the mains? More fun imo.

No, because they'd do the same thing and team up and cuz def > 1 def in a war that huge we will just give them free loot

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

complain about mains etc then u suggest to become one. facepalm.gif

yeah because i dont like mains crashing pure fights means i will never get defence or play on mains

ok i understand your logic

ur on pure warfare suggesting we all get defence! lol

your logic is quite ownage as well

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

complain about mains etc then u suggest to become one. facepalm.gif

yeah because i dont like mains crashing pure fights means i will never get defence or play on mains

ok i understand your logic

ur on pure warfare suggesting we all get defence! lol

your logic is quite ownage as well

where else am I suppose to suggest this idea? zybez? lol

majority who posted on this topic got a clear idea on why I suggested this due to a recent update..