Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop vs Vo & Fi

Goop

What's all this talk of mini units.

EOP had a mini unit, then it died due to people being scared and people leaving.

Goop may of said to you for the first time in ages our mini unit is on but trust me, judging by both of those clan chats, that is not it.

No offence to those in the clan chats, they are all skilled fighters, as much as clicking can involve skills.

But anyways that is not the old EOP mini unit.

Sandra i don't know why you're going crazy over it.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

she cant take a loss or if other pple are right.....grow up

Makes no sense lol. I was just replying on Kaleb since he said you guys don't have an mini unit 0.0 Then Qxz made an stupid post so I quoted him like I do now.

And this mini wasn't vs us? So why do you say "can't take a loss " when I can take a loss lol. Especially over a stupid game like this. Charlie is right now and I believe him. But people like you say weird things 0.0

And growing up for a game? I wish most people did... Since the pure community is filled with immature and pervy people.

heartline8.gif

Man with what i've seen silent/qxz say i don't know why they've left eop.

Silent said in another topic he believes EOP to be better than the rest, yet EOP not being good was the reason he left and well qxz... qxz's being how he always was for EOP.

Sandra u no like da pervy?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png