Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DO NOT TRUST ADAMPOON (BLACKLIST HIM)

S41NT

IF ADAMPOON/DRAGONBOW266 EVER OFFERS YOU ANYTHING DON'T DO IT. TODAY PHILA PKER(EX-DY LEADER) WAS BUYING A PIN AND ADAM OFFERED TO SELL HIM ONE. HE THEN HACKED PHILA PKERS ACCOUNT AND HAS GOTTEN IT 35 DEFENCE, AND STILL HAS HIS ACCOUNT! DO NOT EVER TRADE, BUY, OR DO ANYTHING DEALING WITH RUNESCAPE WHEN IT COMES TO ADAMPOON BECAUSE HE IS A HACKER, AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED! HE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO RECOVER AND HACK PURE ACCOUNTS, SO MAKE SURE HE ISN'T LURKIN ON YOU!

090801032433.png

Sorry for the caps, but it's really sad that someone who has known him for so long would do that to a perfect account.

I would also black list this person from being able to join your clan.

Dypfcopy.jpg

phiila is a IDIOT for even trusting him....phila kicked adam for hacking a year ago

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

hahhhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha he got hacked what a complete retard. go adam, he's been doing it for a while, phila's a moron for trusting someone with a reputation like him. deserved to get hacked. tell him i say l2scape

Arp-1.png

Good fight, i've known this kid was a scammer for years. Your friend is a ******* idiot to trust anybody on his account, i don't even trust my closest of friends on my pure Ughaz, i let them on my other not so important accounts but jeez what a ******* idiot.

The rules state, do not give anybody your password! THIS IS THE ******* REASON. If you give people your password's you will get hacked, ******* idiotic, i have no sympathy for the kid and i agree its sad to do it but why make it so ******* easy for these cunts to do the **** they do.

/rant