Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Undefeated Saturday

-Toxine-

100925211331.png

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead....php?clan=ceepee

"This Saturday we go out with one purpose, To end CP. This is bigger than any full out war this year, this is the trip of the year."

- Walli,

28k20k8.png

cpstripox8.png

Today we set out with one goal, To silence EOP and FOE. 4 hours later, after countless regroup attempts by FOE and EOP we managed to force both clans to end their pk trips. We pulled a triumphant 100 people, maxing out our CC for the 3rd week in a row.

101204162436g.png

The first 1 hour 30 minutes of our trip consisted of CP chasing FOE + EOP around the wild. EOP and FOE were scared to come out and fight Cp. EOP were commonly found logging in and out at mossies and FOE stayed near stealing creation and fist of guthix for the majority of the trip. Here were some of their reactions to how their trip was going for them:

(17:30:56) <%[Charlie]> (22:29:13) <[-Ben-]> plz rush us

(17:30:56) <%[Charlie]> (22:29:16) <[-Ben-]> im bored

(17:30:56) <%[Charlie]> (22:29:51) <[Charlie]> why go moss l0l

(17:30:56) <%[Charlie]> (22:30:01) <[-Ben-]> isk

(17:30:56) <%[Charlie]> (22:30:02) <[-Ben-]> idk

(17:30:56) <%[Charlie]> (22:30:03) <[-Ben-]> askgoop

(17:35:33) <%[Charlie]> (22:35:07) <@[-Ben-]> i killed more mossies

(17:35:33) <%[Charlie]> (22:35:09) <@[-Ben-]> than people today

(17:35:33) <%[Charlie]> (22:35:11) <@[-Ben-]> depressing

FOE was making some lame excuses to fight us as well:

(17:34:05) <[Foe]Walli> u gunna bring cp

(17:34:11) <[Foe]Walli> or more non ml than ml

cpstripox8.png

There were a few occasions where we managed to push FOE and EOP out of the wilderness but they just ran immediately because they had no chance:

101204165757i.png

101204165801q.png

101204165813q.png

101204170036f.png

101204171329a.png

101204171354s.png

101204171358y.png

101204171539l.png

cpstripox8.png

Once MM ended their trip, things got interesting. CP still had 100 people, and FOE + EOP each had around 70. They saw this as a chance to team up against CP in order to try and take us down. CP knew from the start of this fight that they was no way in hell that we were going to end to both of these clans, who have both prepped hard in order to beat us.

The fight started at the west entrance of the graveyard, with FOE rushing CP. Seconds later, EOP rushed.

CP spent the next 2 hours fighting both clans at once, with each taking turns hitting us. Zenith showed up about 15 minutes into the fight and attacked EOP but they left after about 30 minutes. After Zenith left, it was all CP. We pushed FOE/EOP from Bh steps to obelisk to chaos alter to stealing creations: All around the wilderness. Eventually, at 8:00 EST, EOP was degraded to about 25 people on teamspeak, sniping CP on mains and coming in CP capes to attack us. This is when we knew we had it. The final surge by CP took place south west of bounty hunter bank, north east of Stealing Creations. This was an outstanding preformance by CP, Amazing job everyone who returned to the end. 25 deaths personally.

Id like to thank FOE for putting up such a great effort in the fight. Although you guys did team with EOP, you did much better then they did, and opened CP's eyes to what its like to have to return 10+ times in f2p.

Thanks FOE for the great fight.

Pictures:

101204174741.png

101204174825.png

101204174943.png

101204175005.png

101204175315.png

101204175454.png

101204175630.png

101204175715.png

101204175936.png

101204180028.png

101204200726.png

asdh0.png

fffjj.png

Shoutouts:

- 405 Gangster, Pm to snipe, and Biggsy111 great job today, hopefully next week you will impact on EOP's performance.

- All of CP's amazing scouters who helped us Pin EOP and FOE down early in the trip

- Respect to FOE for not bringing mains

- Zenith for pooping on EOP while you could

- Everyone in CP who returned for 2 hours to push EOP and FOE around the map. Great job

Cya next weekend. Any CP caught flaming will be striked. No exceptions

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all clans can say what they want about eachother, we can argue about ranks but i think there's one thing we need to agree on and that it was one hell of a war, i don't think it was aslong as the red vs blue but it was memorable

Respect to foe and eop, let's just move on and not have this stupid spite for eachother

Great work CP

Nicely Done.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

So much fun i will remember this trip

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Wow, that ts picture only narrows it down from between E-G in the alphabet! I wouldn't be surprised if you were trolling to get a random member of EOP booted though.

lmfao

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

If Eop took screens of their ts your spy will be caught :P Silly Eop if they didn't. Or you could be doing like Kyle said... xD

Anyways, goodjob :P Maybe next week Eop and Foe will be fighting you in the same cape? Who knows.. 0.0

Sort of wish Epidemic was still around pulling 100 aswell so we could fight haha :P

heartline8.gif

Tough win but you did well! I was there for the whole thing and I have to say you were most certainly the dominant clan, you never once regrouped in BHB and you didn't have time to go get prayer (unless you were fighting at CA) - in all you were out numbered, and had the disadvantage of no breathing time. You still came out on top, amazing win I'm highly impressed!

Tough win but you did well! I was there for the whole thing and I have to say you were most certainly the dominant clan, you never once regrouped in BHB and you didn't have time to go get prayer (unless you were fighting at CA) - in all you were out numbered, and had the disadvantage of no breathing time. You still came out on top, amazing win I'm highly impressed!

you made my day :D i was waiting for some1 to say this :P

Thanks for telling me who spy is

Saved me alot of work lol.

You are honestly the dumbest ******* clown I`ve ever met.

Lmfao, worse than Chain l0l.

Your welcome

AzfyA.png

Thanks for telling me who spy is

Saved me alot of work lol.

You are honestly the dumbest ******* clown I`ve ever met.

Lmfao, worse than Chain l0l.

Its still not booted :confused:

Thanks for the fights and action today FOE and EOP. Was really fun. Hope to do it again soon :happy:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~