Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Undefeated Saturday

-Toxine-

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thanks for the Fight CP (And EoP/Z)

2nd, we didn't team with Eop. I got killed like 3 times by EoP, and attacked them multiple times too, same goes for the rest of the clan.

Was a fun as hell long fight, cya next week =]

9ftifd.png

Gj Cp, I try tellin Cp leader to fight in pvp worlds deep cuz Eop or Foe try to return for hours due to your opt advantage

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

2nd, we didn't team with Eop. I got killed like 3 times by EoP, and attacked them multiple times too, same goes for the rest of the clan.

Watched FOE video and it shows that FOE never teamed with EoP. However, EoP tried to get us sandwich which gave us the idea you guys were teaming on us.. Apologize for any misunderstanding

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Watched FOE video and it shows that FOE never teamed with EoP. However, EoP tried to get us sandwich which gave us the idea you guys were teaming on us.. Apologize for any misunderstanding

:happy: No problemo

Cya next week, step it up in p2p also, an extra fun day peekaying in the week, with your opts on sat, bring it to sun, and have fun =)

9ftifd.png

Gj CP, the fights were fun. I got a shitload of kills but i died a shitload too, clusters are epic...I think we did extremely well for what we had so gj to all clans...and gf to my poor f2p bank LOL.

thekingu.png

i lol'd at the gwas at sc lol, although you forgot to mention the mains cp brought, and also the mains ckyle brought in his cc

other than that goodfights, laughed at the 25 deaths also, personally i got 3 deaths that trip

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

^ Yeah I seen Ckyl3 in a CP cape spamming "C <name>"....I didn't really care seeing as I knew CP didn't bring him, he was with some MM members sniping people lol. Same with MG, they were at all of our fights aswell sniping people LOL....it's probably safe to say all 3 clans got affected by mains and gay little teams on Saturday....it was annoying as fack. :P

thekingu.png

i lol'd at the gwas at sc lol, although you forgot to mention the mains cp brought, and also the mains ckyle brought in his cc

other than that goodfights, laughed at the 25 deaths also, personally i got 3 deaths that trip

Corrupt Pures didn't bring mains and fighting for 2 hours obviously mains will show up. However, few users (banned one as well) did go on their mains to snipe FOE AND CP callers/members. Which is why one of our main caller reached 25-30 deaths...

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png