Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

101 sins take ur loss- Lordy Disz

If we did lose i would say nice fight and see you next time. However i do not recall fighting TLP at all and i think i would know.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while you were on your scout, not with your clan. makes sense.

I double log on my scout which was in clan wars, and the fight was taking place south of clan wars. Now i did hear TLP was coming to Sperm, but again Fatality was already in clan wars going to bank after having a fight with EOP. Again if we did fight and lose to you i would not have to deny it and i would not have to make threats about the on coming weeks. We play this game for fun which is to pk. Not to see which clan can clear one another first. (Not saying you personally are the one who made pointless threats)

I double log and my scout was in clan wars. Now i did hear TLP was coming to Sperm, but again Fatality was already in clan wars going to bank after having a fight with EOP. Again if we did fight and lose to you i would not have to deny it and i would not have to make threats about the on coming weeks. We play this game for fun which is to pk. Not to see which clan can clear one another first. (Not saying you personally are the one who made pointless threats)

fatality was on the west side of sperm, they couldint attack us because every single member was n ranging with a magic shortbow and couldint reach us :(

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

I double log and my scout was in clan wars. Now i did hear TLP was coming to Sperm, but again Fatality was already in clan wars going to bank after having a fight with EOP. Again if we did fight and lose to you i would not have to deny it and i would not have to make threats about the on coming weeks. We play this game for fun which is to pk. Not to see which clan can clear one another first. (Not saying you personally are the one who made pointless threats)

fatality was on the west side of sperm, they couldint attack us because every single member was n ranging with a magic shortbow and couldint reach us :(

Most people mage in Zamorak Robes or Tank Range gear so i highly doubt there would be people using magic short bow. However if they were it would be there choice as long as there returning in gear which would help our clan win wars. No point in trying to troll, i understand its very simple for clan to troll or crash the clan that almost never crashes or flames besides maybe SSJ who would only flame when someone disrespects him.

you guise crashed foe, why would u hit a clan legit when they have 80 ? and u have 40 50 ish fatality = 0.75 of a foe member

Well we then rushed FOE at 18 ports later on in the day when they were alone. 50+ vs 80 and we still tried to fight them. Again we did not crash them we were already attacking MM from the west side of sperm south of clan wars. We did what any other clan would do and that is attack the crashers.

However there is no point of talking about it because everyones point of view is different in what you see at that time.

60872352.png you dont remember that fight do you.

I do not understand all i see is a main with other mains? Also like i said you may of killed few stragglers that were late to go world 104. However killing 1-3 Fi/EOP members does not mean we fought.

it's because we cleared you on the other side of sp hill, obviously you were there look at the chat k0

I do not play on 101 SINS it is 45 Defence owned by Outbreak313 now. How can you clear us when we just fought EOP why do you not understand that.

in the pic, T phantom

(21:58:36) <%Shimmy> @clan Phantom 0wn

(21:58:37) <[FM]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Phantom 0wn is in 3 clans. | Clans: Adopted, Devastation, Fatality | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Phantom%A00wn

and T 101 ofc

Keep denying though =/

Can you actually read at what i am typing up for you. Like is it really that hard comprehend.

This is like arguing with a brick wall, I'm out lol.

You are a very funny person because i just stated so many facts and only thing you can say is:

We cleared you (Even though we did not fight)

Also you killed 2 people in FI (When i said 4 times that you killed few stragglers)

Which means your whole analogy of me being a brick wall is wrong and you are just to stubborn to be proven wrong.

We did fight. We did clear at least 15-20 Fi. If that counts as stragglers I guess you're right then.

Since Me and SSJ lead our trips every week i think we would know if we had a fight or not. Again killing stragglers after we just had a fight with EOP does not consist of a fight. It means you tried to crash us after the fight was over and some fatality and EOP members were picking up loots.

Remember just because you can bully now and this goes to any clan. Does not mean you will be able to bully later on anything can happen.

Eh arguments on pw. Listen guys, who honestly cares about what happened. Either you had fun or you didn't. We decided to post a topic as we had a lot of fun, and if you really get angry when reading a description that you feel is not true then you are truly sad, and you're taking a 30 second writing way too seriously. I don't bother going into amazing detail on a topic about a trip, I instead focus on the trip itself. Just focus on your upcoming trip, and stop worrying about talking about what happened last week. You have your own perspective on things, and we have ours. Hope to have some respectful fights next week, and maybe we can actually respect each others perspective of the fights if either do post a topic on these boards. Peace out.

Also don't forget that you can PM me, and I will update almost anything about a topic if I find it deserves it. I don't intend on starting arguments on here.

15zs5ro.jpg

Eh arguments on pw. Listen guys, who honestly cares about what happened. Either you had fun or you didn't. We decided to post a topic as we had a lot of fun, and if you really get angry when reading a description that you feel is not true then you are truly sad, and you're taking a 30 second writing way too seriously. I don't bother going into amazing detail on a topic about a trip, I instead focus on the trip itself. Just focus on your upcoming trip, and stop worrying about talking about what happened last week. You have your own perspective on things, and we have ours. Hope to have some respectful fights next week, and maybe we can actually respect each others perspective of the fights if either do post a topic on these boards. Peace out.

Also don't forget that you can PM me, and I will update almost anything about a topic if I find it deserves it. I don't intend on starting arguments on here.

If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to your

mountain, "MOVE!" and it WILL move... and NOTHING will be

impossible for YOU!

-Gods friend Rhys

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org