Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Nice Day for Pking. ;p

BIGRYAN

I like how there is still tons of "white dots"=zenith as the vid fades out.

I lol at flaming even in med level clans. Everyone protects their own clan, if you want a real result you may aswell hire an unbiased person who watches the fight. Until you dont have a person like that you may aswell stop posting sht on other topics.

Yah, let me show you your few options if you want to use that as an argument:

1) You admit that CP and Zenith were teaming, and mains were also used by you guys, because thats what the majority of the white dots were.

or

2) You admit that Zenith was scared and waiting for Carnage to get low on numbers from fighting most of CP and some of Zenith, because a lot of white dots are inside Clan Wars

Don't put Zenith on Carnage's Radar. You're not a target yet

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

1) You admit that CP and Zenith were teaming, and mains were also used by you guys, because thats what the majority of the white dots were.

or

2) You admit that Zenith was scared and waiting for Carnage to get low on numbers from fighting most of CP and some of Zenith, because a lot of white dots are inside Clan Wars

cp didnt team with zenith.

we were fighting everyone them vh came and killed most of us so we just went into clanwars

Join Corrupt Pures

or

cp didnt team with zenith.

we were fighting everyone them vh came and killed most of us so we just went into clanwars

Yah, I know CP didn't team with Zenith. I'm just saying, if he wants to claim those white dots were all Z, then he has to admit that he was teamed with CP first. Because CP was in the mix of the fight.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yea all of those white dots are zenith, hey look theres godzilla standing in clan wars.

such a dumb commnet, mods please remove this t9r idiots post!

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures