Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sooo as one door closes will another open?

walli

So the heroic CP "troll" is over now and they have handed the crown back over. I shed a tear.

So as foe has proven, we can fend of any clan who comes after our newly found title! we ended the Corupt pures era, and forced them intoearly retirement. So what now?

We can all be pleased to hear that we saw the return of Speshls today, the Talisman of mm. Will this bring a new #1 challenge from mm again on a consistent weekly basis? Are they going to win their first fight in a few months? They not going to run to single from zenith?

I missed you speshls and i missed the mm who posed a threat, from the bottom of my heart, i welcome you back.

And on that note, does 1 man really make a clan? Can it be true?

Or, is there other factors that can bring a clans downfall and what may they be?

a discussion topic, about a clan and clanning in general in the clan discussion forums. If this gets locked I CALL BIAS!?"$?

p.s. karl owes me a ban on true whip on these forums

#TEAM-WALLI

mm was tough today, it was a good sign of improvement. Could see a vast improvement in leading style, no stupid rushes, not as many mains, and gave a solid fight.

However, he has a lot of work to do, because right now FOE GOT OUR STRONGSIDE.

#TEAM-WALLI

mm was tough today, it was a good sign of improvement. Could see a vast improvement in leading style, no stupid rushes, not as many mains, and gave a solid fight.

However, he has a lot of work to do, because right now FOE GOT OUR STRONGSIDE.

<slabby> who brids with overs?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Lol I don't really think Foe ended the "CP era", they're just dumb to give up?

I expected FOe to pull 100s and fight CP like MM fought E way back while Foe sat back and watched.

I would've loved to see CP kept pulling 100s, might have made MM more prone to go saiyan mode and they prob are.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I heard eop did though o.0

The topic clearly accused eop of every reason they're stepping down from #1 :blush:

any1ways the battle against mm and foe will never end

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

The CP era is over?

I'm not saying it won't be this time tomorrow, but who cares about fridays.

The only thing CP has been #1 in was saturday trips so to call time on it on the friday seems a bit premature. We were never #1 matched, 1 def arm, full outs, just saturdays, so you're getting a bit head of yourself there walli to say it on the friday.

Although I see that you stopped flaming to give CP members motivation.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Well, whatever drunk said on his thread i think we gave ourselves a challenge, i mean we know we got alot of criticism about our numbers, scrutinized, flamed and maybe shunned

But i dont think that'll change what were trying to do now, listen, for all the haters were going to do this thing right, starting tomorrow we'll play fair

We did the pure world a favor by choosing to lay off and restart in a way that makes our clan better, better members loyalty wise and organization

I like being Cp right now again because i think this is how it should be done, we want to prove it to ourselves all over again however long it takes, and this time we don't want drama to go along with it because in the end we just want to have fun on our own terms

I think that's whats best for the pure world and this forum and for our clan

`Rage signing out, peace be with everyone who's ever hated Cp, this thread should be the last one about us ever