Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP takin` on anything that moved

Milky

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Anthoni. If anyone continues to troll/bait/flame you will be suspended. Wooo!

The whole topic is a troll towards Corrupt Pures. How do you not expect us to retaliate when nothing is done? I remember PW users in MM not being allowed to call Final Ownage Elite for Final Ownage by Omni, what happened? Click HERE

ON TOPIC: Great job EoP, lets try keep it clean from here and not act like small kids.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

How is it a troll topic? We stated in our topic we fought you down 20 people but we lost.

You obv try to include us in everything. chain69 cc lol? I mean u'd probably post a mini vs MM and involve CP somehow.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I was pointing finger at Anthoni as a moderator and not EoP. I would probably called Corrupt Pures for Chain69 CC as well if I was in EoP since we got this hella weird rivalry going on. I'm just wondering why Omni warned PW users in MM couple of months ago NOT to call FÓE for FÓ (notice the ` above O since you cant type FOE without E any more). While Anthoni tells us not to troll, flame (CP users doing it mainly) when the thread contains some sort of weird flame-bait towards CP.

Hell you cannot even type FOE without an E any more. Why? Because its a troll, flame-bait and will result in FOE responding with troll, flame. An eye for an eye, same sht within this thread and you can expect CP members to troll back which is perfectly understandable if you ask me.

Not a big deal though, just find it funny how moderators act differently ;)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I was pointing finger at Anthoni as a moderator and not EoP. I would probably called Corrupt Pures for Chain69 CC as well if I was in EoP since we got this hella weird rivalry going on. I'm just wondering why Omni warned PW users in MM couple of months ago NOT to call FÓE for FÓ (notice the ` above O since you cant type FOE without E any more). While Anthoni tells us not to troll, flame (CP users doing it mainly) when the thread contains some sort of weird flame-bait towards CP.

Hell you cannot even type FOE without an E any more. Why? Because its a troll, flame-bait and will result in FOE responding with troll, flame. An eye for an eye, same sht within this thread and you can expect CP members to troll back which is perfectly understandable if you ask me.

Go away.

You're making a very big deal out of nothing, not to mention no one in CP as replied to this topic in an imature manner towards this. Which means CP is alot better at handling the next line of retarded baits, where as FOE couldn't.

Even though this doesn't concern me and I don't have the time to deal with this idiocy, I'll figure out a way to handle whatever this issue is.

Good work today EOP. We saw you guys logging in at the far east where we logged in. We knew you were going straight for Zenith, so we decided to hit Zenith aswell. Alot of us hit loading screens and just huge lag on the way in, so we just left and regrouped after taking a few Zenith kills.

#Superfriends to snipe :)

I think that's enough proof that you guys teamed even if you didn't ask for it...

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Go away.

i love ur sig

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

Go away.

anal raped by pure kide

Anyways. Good job Eruption of Pures. Hope to get some good fights next week.

Oh, slight mistake in your topic. You said you pushed CP to the north east hill. Correction was drunk called a move to there and the EOP that came in there died. Then we cleared the rest. GJ on your trip Eruption of Pures.

`Pink

Proud Chain69 CC Member.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You're making a very big deal out of nothing, not to mention no one in CP as replied to this topic in an imature manner towards this. Which means CP is alot better at handling the next line of retarded baits, where as FOE couldn't.

Even though this doesn't concern me and I don't have the time to deal with this idiocy, I'll figure out a way to handle whatever this issue is.

Not really. You could say we all make a big deal out of RS, making a fan website for it, or something like that, I just forgot my better one >.>

I think Kide feels that so many little Digs EoP does revokes attention from CP, which over time, building up, gets annoying. Which, in fact, is perfectly understandable,

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Go away.

anal raped by pure kide

Anyways. Good job Eruption of Pures. Hope to get some good fights next week.

Oh, slight mistake in your topic. You said you pushed CP to the north east hill. Correction was drunk called a move to there and the EOP that came in there died. Then we cleared the rest. GJ on your trip Eruption of Pures.

`Pink

Proud Chain69 CC Member.

How many times do you have to post good job.

Nicely done EOP. Always good to see rivalries between clans.

If you consider the entire year, this is the FIRST month or two of all 12 months that CP has managed to overtake you.

That's a 83.3% success rate for EOP in 2010, against Corrupt Pures. GJ!

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png