Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's "Non-Main" P2P Pk Trip! [ 12/12/10 ]

Hormone

Ironic how Chaotic is saying Zenith's topic is a lie

ooooo irony.

But you didn't clear Carnage gotta be dumb, chaotic left the fight and we pushed you west to the castle after that lil tussle was over we moved east finding CH at the stairs where we fought them for ~15 minutes? before foe rushed.

Yh i know you cleared us sorry if the topic is alittle misleading, thanks for the fight :)

It's fine, congrats on Clearing CH was rather obvious you won that, didn't mean to crash you but we had to get some action. :/

Its all good bro, i know what you mean gotta give your members some action :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooo irony.

But you didn't clear Carnage gotta be dumb, chaotic left the fight and we pushed you west to the castle after that lil tussle was over we moved east finding CH at the stairs where we fought them for ~15 minutes? before foe rushed.

Yh i know you cleared us sorry if the topic is alittle misleading, thanks for the fight :)

It's fine, congrats on Clearing CH was rather obvious you won that, didn't mean to crash you but we had to get some action. :/

I actually found it fun having more than 1 clan to fight. Gave the fight a bit of a twist and prolonged it.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

ooooo irony.

Its all good bro, i know what you mean gotta give your members some action :)

yeah of course, hey atleast we don't gotta make up wins to make our members love the clan their in, wish ch could do the same. :(

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

ooooo irony.

I actually found it fun having more than 1 clan to fight. Gave the fight a bit of a twist and prolonged it.

Yeah it keeps action a bit longer for every clan so it's a win win win

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

yeah of course, hey atleast we don't gonna make up wins to make our members love the clan their in, wish ch could do the same. :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea that is just what they do glad carnage see's this now

33tjz15.png
#Zenith
bluesstanger.png

I also forgot to say, grats on outpulling Chaotic again! Despite them having sign ups+invites. =]

I actually LOL'd

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

TY FOR SUPPORT

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

^ Vids up ( He forgot to vid North BH Against CP but will get another vid soon )

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

ofmg lol

k2eeJ.png