Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[12/11/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

I think that taking away our methods to what we want to do is the last straw, every clan has their own way of management or philosophy towards it and it's our right because it's our clan and for anyone to say anything about it is the just the worst thing you can do

Our "invite" system is very straight forward and necessary to have the people who want to come to our trips, guys who want to be in Cp most importantly, that's how we do things to ensure quality members

How else could we prove that this member is willing to come to trips? What makes you think that you can say anything about anyone coming to a trip just so they can be in the clan?

I think it's just propaganda against us, why shouldn't we give these guys a chance to be in Cp? What makes you think that were only obligated to have Cp members on our trips when we want more members in our clan and the only way to prove themselves is to show their active and show some good warring abilities on Saturdays or Fridays or any other event

Our ml has significantly grown from our invite system because all we want is capable members, we had a 50 man ml just a few months ago and it grew to 100 because all those 50 "mass recruited invites" proved themselves to us that they really want to be with us and that's made us a much a better clan and have helped us get where we and they wanted to and We dont bring anyone that doesn't intro first or apply first

To talk down about our members instead of the bad things our clan does is just grasping at straws because you have nothing else to flame us for, if we crashed wars then we'd be called crashers, if we teleported and run away from clans we would be called cowards, and you know what im fine with those things because they **** up the clan community

But don't judge our people individually by saying their just "massers", i mean they're people like me and you wanting to play the game and they chose Cp for whatever reason it was and we have to respect that and be open about it because we want to see a bigger clan community available instead of just pushing away kids who never are given a chance to enjoy what's left of the game

pulling over 100 people with an 88 man ml is taking that theory too far. That is going beyond a clan, and it makes me honestly look at it like... what the **** is the incentive to "join cp". It looks more like all you are doing is getting as many meatshields as you can to take the hits whilst you core member base of around maybe 40-50 does the real work.

Now i dont mind that personally, its a game and you do what you want and no1 has any right to tell you otherwise but just stop pretending you are doing something different. That is my only problem lol. If you happily said yea so what, we open up the cc, we recruit from edge up to an hour before the trip and half the people i fight beside at the trip i dont even know... yet we still smashed you. I would just put it down as fair play, we got done. But its when you try to put up some false brivado lol and it just looks stupid.

You have some very good f2pers, there is no doubt but just gets overshadowed unfortunately. We both know if we are being honest that fight was never near matched opts, but if i didnt think i could win it i wouldnt of been there in the first place so i have no arguments.

Now i like you rage, so i hope you dont take any of this as flame or trolling because it genuinely isn't.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pulling over 100 people with an 88 man ml is taking that theory too far. That is going beyond a clan, and it makes me honestly look at it like... what the **** is the incentive to "join cp". It looks more like all you are doing is getting as many meatshields as you can to take the hits whilst you core member base of around maybe 40-50 does the real work.

Now i dont mind that personally, its a game and you do what you want and no1 has any right to tell you otherwise but just stop pretending you are doing something different. That is my only problem lol. If you happily said yea so what, we open up the cc, we recruit from edge up to an hour before the trip and half the people i fight beside at the trip i dont even know... yet we still smashed you. I would just put it down as fair play, we got done. But its when you try to put up some false brivado lol and it just looks stupid.

You have some very good f2pers, there is no doubt but just gets overshadowed unfortunately. We both know if we are being honest that fight was never near matched opts, but if i didnt think i could win it i wouldnt of been there in the first place so i have no arguments.

Now i like you rage, so i hope you dont take any of this as flame or trolling because it genuinely isn't.

tl;dr:

They're the ones winning fights and having fun, they do it legit with a good amount of pures sharing the fest. Your argument is "if FOE was better we all know that we would win". Keep living the dream brah.

128250368099.gif

I think that taking away our methods to what we want to do is the last straw, every clan has their own way of management or philosophy towards it and it's our right because it's our clan and for anyone to say anything about it is the just the worst thing you can do

Our "invite" system is very straight forward and necessary to have the people who want to come to our trips, guys who want to be in Cp most importantly, that's how we do things to ensure quality members

How else could we prove that this member is willing to come to trips? What makes you think that you can say anything about anyone coming to a trip just so they can be in the clan?

I think it's just propaganda against us, why shouldn't we give these guys a chance to be in Cp? What makes you think that were only obligated to have Cp members on our trips when we want more members in our clan and the only way to prove themselves is to show their active and show some good warring abilities on Saturdays or Fridays or any other event

Our ml has significantly grown from our invite system because all we want is capable members, we had a 50 man ml just a few months ago and it grew to 100 because all those 50 "mass recruited invites" proved themselves to us that they really want to be with us and that's made us a much a better clan and have helped us get where we and they wanted to and We dont bring anyone that doesn't intro first or apply first

To talk down about our members instead of the bad things our clan does is just grasping at straws because you have nothing else to flame us for, if we crashed wars then we'd be called crashers, if we teleported and run away from clans we would be called cowards, and you know what im fine with those things because they **** up the clan community

But don't judge our people individually by saying their just "massers", i mean they're people like me and you wanting to play the game and they chose Cp for whatever reason it was and we have to respect that and be open about it because we want to see a bigger clan community available instead of just pushing away kids who never are given a chance to enjoy what's left of the game

tl;dr vesion- I suck at recruiting, chain is #1

ot: thanks for the fights big boi :happy:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Respect To EOP, For The Fight, And Walli, Your Fat.

Really, Why dont you and your ****** clan stop flaming, just take the loss? u do realise you get trolled hourly by CP, The amazing thing is, you respond every time like a fat kid responds to McDonalds drive through lady,

Get Off CPs Backs, Its F2P You Sucked, Its What? 80k A Return, Get A Grip Moron And Stop Crying Over Ops, You Ran A Few Weeks Backed With Matched South Of BH, Like A Fat Kid Chasing A Ice Cream Van.

Pfft. Looser, Quit Life, Quit RS, And PS. I AINT MAD :)

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

ryans mad
11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Gj CP, ignore the flames of the invites. Who gives a ******* ****, no one will stop you guys from running your clan how y'all want too. Keep recruiting and reach yalls dream. FOE can't complain about mass recruiting when they recruit by YouTube, and for EOP well they can't say **** cause they did invites aswell.

Who cares about invites, it's a ******* game go play or quit and stop bitching.

Respect To EOP, For The Fight, And Walli, Your Fat.

Really, Why dont you and your ****** clan stop flaming, just take the loss? u do realise you get trolled hourly by CP, The amazing thing is, you respond every time like a fat kid responds to McDonalds drive through lady,

Get Off CPs Backs, Its F2P You Sucked, Its What? 80k A Return, Get A Grip Moron And Stop Crying Over Ops, You Ran A Few Weeks Backed With Matched South Of BH, Like A Fat Kid Chasing A Ice Cream Van.

Pfft. Looser, Quit Life, Quit RS, And PS. I AINT MAD :)

ryan... you sir are a legend.. i love you <3

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

I bet every clan has a invite system to some extent, with CP's being pretty established so I might say. Just because you cant get any invites for your clan doesn't mean we should stop getting ones for CP, because frankly we are successful with it. And if any of you argues that thats just being massers, I can't tell you how many CP we had over the months that were once clueless and therefore invites and now are an established member. Don't make excuses 0wnage your just making yourself and your clan look like idiots while also knowing you got beat plus 5 minus five or w/e but you had higher stats, but we were just "massers."

the thing is, you probably dont know 50% of the people your fighting with, and yea gj chain can massa few up from edge, ge or wherever he goes, foe dont do that for the sole reason we enjoy each others company and can rely on any of our clan members, id much prefer people with good stats and some knowhow about the pure world than a clueless kid wondering around, yes we have higher stats but you have higher defence levels, balances it out?

Obviously your going to lie about your opts, you want to seem like you did better than you did. Its common sense man. We had 75 People, a few were in diff world and about 3 or 5 were afk or something not with us :(

So in the end, yes it was matched opts, yes we did win. It was really fun. Thanks for the fights everyone, excited for the future weeks :happy:

so obviously we lied about our opts...? ok so that means you lied about your opts too? or doesnt it work that way...75 is a long way away from 68

and yes im excited for this week, just because the opts will actually be close :L

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I bet every clan has a invite system to some extent, with CP's being pretty established so I might say. Just because you cant get any invites for your clan doesn't mean we should stop getting ones for CP, because frankly we are successful with it. And if any of you argues that thats just being massers, I can't tell you how many CP we had over the months that were once clueless and therefore invites and now are an established member. Don't make excuses 0wnage your just making yourself and your clan look like idiots while also knowing you got beat plus 5 minus five or w/e but you had higher stats, but we were just "massers."

the thing is, you probably dont know 50% of the people your fighting with, and yea gj chain can massa few up from edge, ge or wherever he goes, foe dont do that for the sole reason we enjoy each others company and can rely on any of our clan members, id much prefer people with good stats and some knowhow about the pure world than a clueless kid wondering around, yes we have higher stats but you have higher defence levels, balances it out?

Obviously your going to lie about your opts, you want to seem like you did better than you did. Its common sense man. We had 75 People, a few were in diff world and about 3 or 5 were afk or something not with us :(

So in the end, yes it was matched opts, yes we did win. It was really fun. Thanks for the fights everyone, excited for the future weeks :happy:

so obviously we lied about our opts...? ok so that means you lied about your opts too? or doesnt it work that way...75 is a long way away from 68

and yes im excited for this week, just because the opts will actually be close :L

wait are you royal who i was talking to in #devastation?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I understand what your trying to say but WE ARE different than every other clan that has ever been open, were not trying to be different, we already a different breed of clan always, its because we know how hard it was to get where were at now because of the circumstances that we never had in the past or even now

You know Cp has the hardest time recruiting the best guys out there unlike MM or foe or even E got that much more experienced applicants without putting so as much effort because your right, why do people even join Cp when they can have joined fi, mm or foe back then? How many guys that we TRAINED ourselves have gone to go to fi, foe and mm? Countless because that's who Cp was back then

Cp has to resort to these things, these "merges", these "mass recruits" because if we want to get where were at it's not going to be with our name alone, or what our skill in p2p is or how many of our members have solo pking vids that attract new members on youtube or the quality of our forums or sites

We cant afford time that our members don't have anymore, it's not only cp though, because if were going to enjoy what we have and be the best aswell it's going to be a shotgun wedding between our members and our clan for them to want to stay in Cp for the long-term

You can say what you want but until you've lead Foe with our circumstances, then i really don't think you can have much of a say on it because its just something we just HAVE TO DO to be successful

But you know what, things change and I think Cp's just getting near that level of foe's or the past fi's or mm's where it's a clan that has the best f2p pkers, so maybe in the future we won't have to do these things, who really knows we've only been open for 5 years right?

Those core 40-50 members will turn to 60-70 and then you hope that it continues growing because were not trying to be anyone but Cp because were always struggling but somehow live to tell the tale and it makes our success much more sweeter, it's almost like that's why people even join Cp in the first place

it's only taken half a decade for us to finally get noticed and to finally have some reason for people to join us but for us to receive the **** we've gotten has been uncalled for but i think Cp's responded to all that in the best way possible since were juts trying to run away from that now

I think i've just spoken for countless dead clans, because they've been shunned for things that they shouldn't have been shunned for, and i think Cp's the combination of all those dead clans now because we've been there in the land of no return as they have but we just manage to tough it out and be better because we know how fun it's been every time with 100 people or 30 people