Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disrespect

badger

I think its come along way in the worst ways possible, back then when there was some great rivalries where they were serious and people took it to another level by writing essays on arguments and that served as trashtalk, people had some sense of logic and acceptance, "ok ill give u this but ur still (curse word here)" and i though it was healthy , fun to read and try to combat someone's point of view because you know how much it meant to both clans when either proved eachother wrong was the best part to be involved in

Now all you see is "u mad", "massers", "mithlords", bunch of terrible 1 worders that have pretty much killed the concept of rivalry, what's there to prove when you proved yourself against that clan and theyre still continue doing what they do instead of shutting up and saying "ok on to the next one, you got us right now we'll be on you guys when we can" because that stuff was quietly said by our rivals and we laid off eachother pretty much and went our ways until we crossed paths again

Well the only thing we can control is our clan and i don't think you'll be seeing any of that from us and you just hope everyone follows along, we just ignore that stuff anyway

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i heard today about a certian clan, i just know people need to go outside more often

This^

Sitting too long at the computer starts to **** with your head and it eliminates all social interaction and you don't know how to talk to or treat people with respect anymore.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Foe and MM still have excellent banter and rivalry, just little and newer clans with bad attitudes and think they have something to prove lol.

End of the day why are you crying when you all sit in clanwars all trips with spam towers flaming lol.

stop being little girls and letting it bother you and then no1 gives a **** LOL. Yes thats right, i did not cry over cp's towers altho the fact i am now that famous did almost make me shed a tear of joy.

#TEAM-WALLI

Foe and MM still have excellent banter and rivalry, just little and newer clans with bad attitudes and think they have something to prove lol.

End of the day why are you crying when you all sit in clanwars all trips with spam towers flaming lol.

stop being little girls and letting it bother you and then no1 gives a **** LOL. Yes thats right, i did not cry over cp's towers altho the fact i am now that famous did almost make me shed a tear of joy.

you do realize that foe and mm aren't the only clan's allowed to be at the top, right?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Like I said in my previous post, that's regular old banter that we do, we don't resort to propaganda or go with our entire clan to other clan's events to flame them when we have no business there, we do our business when were fighting against each other but nothing else outside of RS

We know our limits and were not going to do what some other clans do, who said we let it bother us? Don't you think those things should be avoided anyway? I mean obviously the clans who've resorted to those things have had no business competing with us lately so in the right mindset anyone would find it mindless fun but any real clan would just stop what they're doing and move on to better things

I think by that point it's not a rivalry anymore, it's just one clan talking and another clan doing and that type of **** shouldn't be acceptable

I can speak for nearly every clan left alive, were all 3-4+ years old, i think it's time we just know our places and do things right because you never want to see one less competitor out there or create reasons why people don't think pure clanning is enjoyable

What a joke.

:thumbsup:

This is what I'm talking about. This is a CLAN LEADER, who can't even show enough respect to stop his members(and ranks) from flaming. It's all fine and dandy if you want to call other clans **** on your own forums, but christ, you've made no attempt at a public image.

Well let's see, you have turned into a mass recruiting clan. Your leaders are not respectful to my clan, so why would I show respect?

Talk about flaming.. You continuously flame us on our own aftermath topics (even if you are not involved), you run your mouth ingame, you talk **** about us on IRC, you leak our topics, and the list goes on..

What respect are you talking about here?

Reply when you turn into an honour clan and your leaders' balls have dropped.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

no1 is saying only mm and foe can be the top two, what im saying is we can survive amongst each other fine and we talk the **** but end of the day, we both enjoy each others company in the wild or on the battlefield.

Just find with alot of other clans your just completely stupid at times lol

and as for cp not being botherd, sorry pal but all im seeing all over these forums is either the cp leaders cept chain trying to complain and say why u all being so mean! and then a few cp following that example, and then the troll half of cp **** talking.

Look sorry, but you all seem cut up and put on the front that you dont understand why it happens yet then you will have spam towers everytime u see a clan flaming lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

Things have gotten pathetic guys. I see clans going to other clans events just for the purpose of flaming, they get on their mains and kill pures in fights, and even when one clan shows the utmost respect, the other one is rude and disrespectful.

What is it going to take for clans to actually be nice?

Scapers are kids, young kids.

That's the demographic scape appeals to.

It's not going to change.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

It's pretty pathetic but whatever, some clans feel the need to "have some sort of fun" if there clan isnt succeeding to there full expectations.

Just ignore it, let the children waste there spare time on the internet.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

What a joke.

This is what I'm talking about. This is a CLAN LEADER, who can't even show enough respect to stop his members(and ranks) from flaming. It's all fine and dandy if you want to call other clans **** on your own forums, but christ, you've made no attempt at a public image.

Well let's see, you have turned into a mass recruiting clan. Your leaders are not respectful to my clan, so why would I show respect?

Talk about flaming.. You continuously flame us on our own aftermath topics (even if you are not involved), you run your mouth ingame, you talk **** about us on IRC, you leak our topics, and the list goes on..

Cp doesnt do the things Eop has done, period, we don't go to other clan's events and argue with 10 year old one liners, we don't raise up propaganda, we don't dedicate trips to other clans trying to close them, and when were beat we shut up and try to come back strong next week and until we beat that clan again we don't say a single word and keep to our business

What has Cp done besides some good old flaming? The whole Eop brings mains thing was just brought into light and guess what? Cp just helped elevate the truth of what happened into another level, that's all

The whole massers argument was over years ago, thats when you know you can't have a good rivarly when the other clan has NO IDEA on what to attack you with, they attack you with everything BESIDES a good fight(s)

That's my ultimate problem with Eop, what happened to you guys really? I used to be able to go in your chat and had some fun convos, and be able to fight eop and see no one flaming, be able to support Eop everyday because that's the clan i LOVED to fight the most. You guys are dead to me, whoever killed my favorite clan to fight should be ashamed of themselves because that eop never would have pulled the **** they do now

From another point of view, we didn't do anything but talk trash because we were provoked and guess what? It made us the better clan in the end and you know what, we don't want to bother with Eop anymore, but you guys still continued the fire and were just responding all the time to whatever eop says now which is pathetic and should have stopped weeks ago

as a side note, why does any1 deserve any1's respect over the internet? what the **** is this lol?

and another side note, why does no1 seem to pick up on respect is earnt?

I think there's invisible lines on that type of standard, sure there's some legit debates on **** you don't like and you explain the reasons you don't like it and then the other guy explains themselves against that argument

Then don't you know when a troll is just a troll? Trolling is one thing and regular old arguing is something else

Thats where the standard of "respect" comes, its a terribly low standard but i think there ALREADY is mutual decency between every clan that gives eachother a fight no matter what and that's where we don't know were respecting another clan until they're gone

When we don't want that clan in our irc or want to war them that's when they should know they're not RESPECTED at all for some reason because they crossed some lines that never were and my clan never saw it coming and just act up in disgust

That's just my definition of respect, i've probably hated every clan that's rivaled ours or said something about us but when they left the clan world you just felt like you lost another clan worth doing the things we do in this game because deep down inside you knew they were regular competitors and never resorted to the ******** I see now which has created this debate, they knew when too low was too low

What a joke.

Cp doesnt do the things Eop has done, period, we don't go to other clan's events and argue with 10 year old one liners, we don't raise up propaganda, we don't dedicate trips to other clans trying to close them, and when were beat we shut up and try to come back strong next week and until we beat that clan again we don't say a single word and keep to our business

What has Cp done besides some good old flaming? The whole Eop brings mains thing was just brought into light and guess what? Cp just helped elevate the truth of what happened into another level, that's all

The whole massers argument was over years ago, thats when you know you can't have a good rivarly when the other clan has NO IDEA on what to attack you with, they attack you with everything BESIDES a good fight(s)

That's my ultimate problem with Eop, what happened to you guys really? I used to be able to go in your chat and had some fun convos, and be able to fight eop and see no one flaming, be able to support Eop everyday because that's the clan i LOVED to fight the most. You guys are dead to me, whoever killed my favorite clan to fight should be ashamed of themselves because that eop never would have pulled the **** they do now

From another point of view, we didn't do anything but talk trash because we were provoked and guess what? It made us the better clan in the end and you know what, we don't want to bother with Eop anymore, but you guys still continued the fire and were just responding all the time to whatever eop says now which is pathetic and should have stopped weeks ago

well then solo, i guess that settles that

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay