Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disrespect

badger

What a joke.

:thumbsup:

This is what I'm talking about. This is a CLAN LEADER, who can't even show enough respect to stop his members(and ranks) from flaming. It's all fine and dandy if you want to call other clans **** on your own forums, but christ, you've made no attempt at a public image.

Well let's see, you have turned into a mass recruiting clan. Your leaders are not respectful to my clan, so why would I show respect?

Talk about flaming.. You continuously flame us on our own aftermath topics (even if you are not involved), you run your mouth ingame, you talk **** about us on IRC, you leak our topics, and the list goes on..

What respect are you talking about here?

Reply when you turn into an honour clan and your leaders' balls have dropped.

Cp doesnt do the things Eop has done, period, we don't go to other clan's events and argue with 10 year old one liners, we don't raise up propaganda, we don't dedicate trips to other clans trying to close them, and when were beat we shut up and try to come back strong next week and until we beat that clan again we don't say a single word and keep to our business

What has Cp done besides some good old flaming? The whole Eop brings mains thing was just brought into light and guess what? Cp just helped elevate the truth of what happened into another level, that's all

The whole massers argument was over years ago, thats when you know you can't have a good rivarly when the other clan has NO IDEA on what to attack you with, they attack you with everything BESIDES a good fight(s)

That's my ultimate problem with Eop, what happened to you guys really? I used to be able to go in your chat and had some fun convos, and be able to fight eop and see no one flaming, be able to support Eop everyday because that's the clan i LOVED to fight the most. You guys are dead to me, whoever killed my favorite clan to fight should be ashamed of themselves because that eop never would have pulled the **** they do now

From another point of view, we didn't do anything but talk trash because we were provoked and guess what? It made us the better clan in the end and you know what, we don't want to bother with Eop anymore, but you guys still continued the fire and were just responding all the time to whatever eop says now which is pathetic and should have stopped weeks ago

Sorry buddy. I know you are somewhat inactive but everything you said is hypocritical and many others would agree with me. CP members attend EOP events and flame us (namely Bvb Jr and his crew), your entire clan discussion boards are filled with "lol EOP", "selling tacos 49 gp", "brb calling px", etc.

Simply put, there is no respect on an online game. Every clan has its fair share of flaming and they will never stop.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a side note, why does any1 deserve any1's respect over the internet? what the **** is this lol?

and another side note, why does no1 seem to pick up on respect is earnt?

lmao kids like this thinking they have some high horse

its ******* common courtesy to show respect

golden rule bitchesss

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

From what i heard today about a certian clan, i just know people need to go outside more often

/topic

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

What a joke.

This is what I'm talking about. This is a CLAN LEADER, who can't even show enough respect to stop his members(and ranks) from flaming. It's all fine and dandy if you want to call other clans **** on your own forums, but christ, you've made no attempt at a public image.

Well let's see, you have turned into a mass recruiting clan. Your leaders are not respectful to my clan, so why would I show respect?

Talk about flaming.. You continuously flame us on our own aftermath topics (even if you are not involved), you run your mouth ingame, you talk **** about us on IRC, you leak our topics, and the list goes on..

Cp doesnt do the things Eop has done, period, we don't go to other clan's events and argue with 10 year old one liners, we don't raise up propaganda, we don't dedicate trips to other clans trying to close them, and when were beat we shut up and try to come back strong next week and until we beat that clan again we don't say a single word and keep to our business

What has Cp done besides some good old flaming? The whole Eop brings mains thing was just brought into light and guess what? Cp just helped elevate the truth of what happened into another level, that's all

The whole massers argument was over years ago, thats when you know you can't have a good rivarly when the other clan has NO IDEA on what to attack you with, they attack you with everything BESIDES a good fight(s)

That's my ultimate problem with Eop, what happened to you guys really? I used to be able to go in your chat and had some fun convos, and be able to fight eop and see no one flaming, be able to support Eop everyday because that's the clan i LOVED to fight the most. You guys are dead to me, whoever killed my favorite clan to fight should be ashamed of themselves because that eop never would have pulled the **** they do now

From another point of view, we didn't do anything but talk trash because we were provoked and guess what? It made us the better clan in the end and you know what, we don't want to bother with Eop anymore, but you guys still continued the fire and were just responding all the time to whatever eop says now which is pathetic and should have stopped weeks ago

Sorry buddy. I know you are somewhat inactive but everything you said is hypocritical and many others would agree with me. CP members attend EOP events and flame us (namely Bvb Jr and his crew), your entire clan discussion boards are filled with "lol EOP", "selling tacos 49 gp", "brb calling px", etc.

Simply put, there is no respect on an online game. Every clan has its fair share of flaming and they will never stop.

Our private forums are not meant to be seen first of all, whatever goes on there is something that is no one's business, my main point was that on public forums like PW mainly you're not going to see anything from us because we know how sensitive things are and we respect that sensitivity because im pretty sure we could have been a hell lot more rowdy and immature because our recent success was something completely new to us and i think we've responded well on regards to that

I think what were trying to do now is just conduct our business on our own terms, it's just going to have to be an ultimatum for us to do things the way we want without being targeted or given attention constantly because that's something we never want

Whatever happens this week, i'll promise we won't make any threads for us to say "you know what were done with our stupid feuds" with Eop and erase the 50% of the **** posts on this forum

badger i swear you make the dumbest posts

+1 to reilly

Its a ******* free online game, why do you care about respect and that ****. its not existent and your clan certainly doesnt show it either. its not just the clan your directing it towards. You post is a rage post

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Why would you receive any respect from us? You mass recruit, you admit to massing up invites and call it trolling, and then when you beat us with double our opts, you still resort to bringing mains, and flame us when we've at least had the decency to give you some action. `Rage is honestly the most ignorant person on these forums, coming on here and preaching that his clan act like saints around here and ingame, when either he hasn't seen or ignores the **** that goes on within his own clan. This entire year we've had to put up with a collection of idiots from CP naming themselves #snipe and targetting ranks from all clans on their mains.

Then your recent mexicans campaign or whatever your trying to use to counter how frustrated we're making you, thats plain racism and i remember a time when that would have earnt you a ban from these forums. Am i mad and am i complaining about what you're doing? no. Because i know that we can dish it back 10x worse than whatever your members can conjure up, and judging by the butthurt all over this topic by Badger i'd say we did a pretty good job pissing you off at your prep vs MM today.

Morale of the story is talk **** get hit. I had a lot of fun at your prep today and cya saturday :D

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Why would you receive any respect from us? You mass recruit, you admit to massing up invites and call it trolling, and then when you beat us with double our opts, you still resort to bringing mains, and flame us when we've at least had the decency to give you some action. `Rage is honestly the most ignorant person on these forums, coming on here and preaching that his clan act like saints around here and ingame, when either he hasn't seen or ignores the **** that goes on within his own clan. This entire year we've had to put up with a collection of idiots from CP naming themselves #snipe and targetting ranks from all clans on their mains.

Then your recent mexicans campaign or whatever your trying to use to counter how frustrated we're making you, thats plain racism and i remember a time when that would have earnt you a ban from these forums. Am i mad and am i complaining about what you're doing? no. Because i know that we can dish it back 10x worse than whatever your members can conjure up, and judging by the butthurt all over this topic by Badger i'd say we did a pretty good job pissing you off at your prep vs MM today.

Morale of the story is talk **** get hit. I had a lot of fun at your prep today and cya saturday :D

this is my point, for the last 6 weeks we've beaten you in the wilderness yet you still talk **** like anythings different.

you failed at pissing us off but you did give us some nice motivation to come back for week 7 beat you

to all you **** faces saying it's the internet-

they're still people, you're using a retarded excuse to be a complete ***** because no one can hurt you over the internet

i know for a fact that none of you would act like that to a stranger

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

What is it going to take for clans to actually be nice?

We need a role model, a clan we can look up to and say why cant we be mature like them... Also clan leaders needs to take action and tell their members not to retaliate nor flame other clans.

Drunk and Honey have given out strikes to CP users on this board for flaming EoP/FOE, but obviously that isn't going to fix sht all. All the flaming from certain clans is annoying, we try our best to ignore but it will build up and at some point CP users will retaliate. If the amount of CP users on PW act like idiots, retards or psychos we would be in one hell of a flame-war, trust me. I see more CP users on here than any other clan, period.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

this is my point, for the last 6 weeks we've beaten you in the wilderness yet you still talk **** like anythings different.

you failed at pissing us off but you did give us some nice motivation to come back for week 7 beat you

to all you **** faces saying it's the internet-

they're still people, you're using a retarded excuse to be a complete ***** because no one can hurt you over the internet

i know for a fact that none of you would act like that to a stranger

Why would you beating us for the past few weeks change my opinion on you? If you expected to gain respect for beating us you'd have to do it honorably, without the invites, the mass recruiting and the mains. Or maybe you'd at least have the cahunas to accept a prep or fullout with us, but no.

The way your clan is being run is disrespectful to the pure world in itself, and if other clans start using you as an example then we're all just gonna turn back into cc based clans where whoever can get the most people at w32 edge before a war wins.

edit: Found it amusing that your clan is on a quest for respect from strangers on the internet.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

We need a role model, a clan we can look up to and say why cant we be mature like them... Also clan leaders needs to take action and tell their members not to retaliate nor flame other clans.

Drunk and Honey have given out strikes to CP users on this board for flaming EoP/FOE, but obviously that isn't going to fix sht all. All the flaming from certain clans is annoying, we try our best to ignore but it will build up and at some point CP users will retaliate. If the amount of CP users on PW act like idiots, retards or psychos we would be in one hell of a flame-war, trust me. I see more CP users on here than any other clan, period.

Fuckk a role model, im my own idol.

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

If you wanted respect you should have never crashed all our fights for the last 6 months

if you wanted respect you should have never ddos our vent

if you wanted respect you would never mass spam our irc

if you wanted respect you would have never sent phishing/keylogger links to our members on irc

if you wanted respect you would have never told your members to hop on there mains during fights in pvp

if you wanted respect you would not try to hack our forum accounts

if you wanted respect you would accept a loss

if you wanted respect you would not call your "allies" Phalanx to come help you in a fight in "f2p" mulitple times.

But now for the past 2 months you have lost to CP matched ops and in pvp and you still cant accept a loss so you ask you're members to take time out of there daily lives to watcch CP fights? Cool.

But anyways see you saturday. Should be fun

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

CORRUPT PURES VS ERUPTION OF PURES F2P FULLOUT WAR?????????????????????????

(14:32:43) -[XD]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [CP] Corrupt Pures (http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com) | Members: 91 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness28 | Homeworld: 90 | [Averages] Cmb: 74.99/77.88; Str: 88.55; Cns: 84.24; Mage: 83.07; Range: 87.67; Overall: 984 | Last Update: 17th Dec 2010

(14:32:37) -[XD]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [EoP] Eruption Of Pures (http://eop-rs.com) | Members: 96 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness50 | Homeworld: 105 | [Averages] Cmb: 79.76/83.74; Str: 92.06; Cns: 88.93; Mage: 90.75; Range: 93.25; Overall: 1,268 | Last Update: 17th Dec 2010

1z6e34g.jpg

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

What a joke.

You talk about us flaming, what was EOP doing to CP months before we could even compete with you, flaming, crashing, turning up to miniwars spammin cp slumping.

You get a drop in the ocean compared to what we had to deal with and think you're now justified.

I've been wondering this myself

Commit genoicde on the current generation of pures and start afresh.

We can do this by keylogging everyone who uses this site and getting them all defence.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png