Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith Vs [C]on[t]rol Full Out 40 Min Prep In PVP!

Hormone

Thanks for the fight Control, sucks there had to be kids sniping both of us on mains.

Surpising pull of 36 on a thursday also :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?... I'm pretty sure we agreed no publicity lol. But it would be nice for you to post the starting and ending.

Z Starting - 36

CT Starting - 26

Z Ending - 24

CT Ending - 23

We ran inside clan wars for like 10 seconds because we were getting pounded by the mains and then we ran back out and you ran inside and logged.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

25v40

why would you even post this? :confused:

Please... You had 30+ we had 36

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Stop crying, CT. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Challenge us again when you're ready to play with the big boys and not matched opts with 1 defence armor and overs off ;)

This is reality.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

?... I'm pretty sure we agreed no publicity lol. But it would be nice for you to post the starting and ending.

Z Starting - 36

CT Starting - 26

Z Ending - 24

CT Ending - 23

We ran inside clan wars for like 10 seconds because we were getting pounded by the mains and then we ran back out and you ran inside and logged.

Im pretty sure u never talked to me about anything with "Publicity" And we weren't getting attacked by the mains aswell? lol. And don't try and tell me you only had 26. We scouted you having atleast 30+.

Anyway, thanks for the fight and hopefully we can prep again without any mains there sniping both clans.

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Z Starting - 36

CT Starting - 26

Z Ending - 24

CT Ending - 23

Im pretty sure u never talked to me about anything with "Publicity" And we weren't getting attacked by the mains aswell? lol. And don't try and tell me you only had 26. We scouted you having atleast 30+.

Anyway, thanks for the fight and hopefully we can prep again without any mains there sniping both clans.

Wtf? We had 26 people lmao are u high... 0:04 in your own video shows all of our people. Let me get a vid and show you. And yes I did, I told you guys that publicity is off when you wouldn't accept it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Stop crying, CT. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Challenge us again when you're ready to play with the big boys and not matched opts with 1 defence armor and overs off ;)

This is reality.

Cry? It was 25v 36. I'm surprised you guys didn't even take us out. Get on our level.

Hormone is u not smart. You made us wait in the wild for 20 mins and we lost 5 people cuz they had to go and mains kept attacking us. Then we started with 25, don't post statements that you don't know about.

When we rushed with you had ~30

Im pretty sure we didn't make you "WAIT" in the wildy for the 20 minutes because i was pming your ranks and i wouldn't get a reply. So how is that our fault?

"Don't post statements that you don't know about."

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

This is reality.

u_mad.jpg

No, it seems that you are :\

I'm not trying to get a ****, I'm just saying that this is what you'll be dealing with on Saturdays and you should get used to it as not every clan will willingly do matched and abide to your rules.

W6wg8.png

This is reality.

u_mad.jpg

I'm not trying to get a ****, I'm just saying that this is what you'll be dealing with on Saturdays and you should get used to it as not every clan will willingly do matched and abide to your rules.

teehee, explain how im mad

ur heated cursing and whatnot

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Hormone is u not smart. You made us wait in the wild for 20 mins and we lost 5 people cuz they had to go and mains kept attacking us. Then we started with 25, don't post statements that you don't know about.

When we rushed with you had ~30

Im pretty sure we didn't make you "WAIT" in the wildy for the 20 minutes because i was pming your ranks and i wouldn't get a reply. So how is that our fault?

"Don't post statements that you don't know about."

You guys were massing for an extra 20 minutes than you were suppose to mass for, we defended right when the mass ended. And we had 25 when you guys rushed, we know that because we has constant orb counting. We started with 30 when we defended, then 5 left while you guys were massing. L?

This is reality.

u_mad.jpg

teehee, explain how im mad

ur heated cursing and whatnot

When did I curse? :)

I'll stop posting though, since Hormone asked me to.

W6wg8.png