Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How MM Stole Christmas

Speshls

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

round 3 is because most of us left the cc.

was bad lol.

inb4excuse or rage quit.

wouldnt rlly call it a joke, as much as you like it was tough fights and enjoyable round 1 and 2 and round 2 could of gone either way for the most.

Was decent, 100 v 100 some1 has to lose lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

round 3 is because most of us left the cc.

was bad lol.

inb4excuse or rage quit.

wouldnt rlly call it a joke, as much as you like it was tough fights and enjoyable round 1 and 2 and round 2 could of gone either way for the most.

Was a joke because 88 people only managed to kill 4.

round 4 is because most of us left the cc.

was bad lol.

inb4excuse or rage quit.

lol, still trying to be funny... ur bad

meh, take this momentum il pull a cp and pretend it was all a master troll...

we only warred and lost to give u momentum coz trips were getting boring.

Take it into the new year, see you 2morro and have a good xmas if i dont see u then makers of mayhem.

fatboy

you got 1 hit at least 2 of the rounds, your terrible.

Then you died in multi to us, all the best.

#TEAM-WALLI

Well a week ago FOE leadership decided to declare on us for the #1 spot in F2P. This was the third full out this year we've had with FOE & this time was the worse beatdown we've given them. I honestly believe this will be the last full out we ever give them because it was honestly a complete joke. Anyone who seen this fight will agree & foe should be embarrassed.

you should respect them and thank for them

You should thank them for the competition. They have the balls to keep trying even though f2p isn't their main server. You should try to do the same on their server.

Well a week ago FOE leadership decided to declare on us for the #1 spot in F2P. This was the third full out this year we've had with FOE & this time was the worse beatdown we've given them. I honestly believe this will be the last full out we ever give them because it was honestly a complete joke. Anyone who seen this fight will agree & foe should be embarrassed.

you should respect them and thank for them

You should thank them for the competition. They have the balls to keep trying even though f2p isn't their main server. You should try to do the same on their server.

they did, we declined as it was a bad time as we had just reworked our whole app system. We asked them to come back in a few weeks, never did.

I didnt think they wud accept a p2p from us, so i declared f2p.

#TEAM-WALLI