Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another Day of Beating Zenith.

Duval

Ch mains? god lawson why did you let Josh get into your head . you used to be such a cool person now you edit things.

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> HEY DUVAL

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> Why did i ever leave Chaotic Josh Sucks at leading

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> Answer me Duval

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> omfg why are you afk?

(21:24:58) <@[Z]Lawson> COME ON DUVAL

(21:25:00) <@[Z]Lawson> **** it im staying Zenith

(21:25:02) <@[Z]Lawson> God why did i ever lie and act like josh could lead. sorry :(

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao funny topic show the end of the wars, u didnt clear us lmfao control crashed us at obelisk and we ran as we were fighting fi and then u decided to crash you and we were cleaing u guys out, and the reson we pulled 60 one week is cause we did sign ups idiot, if you want me to put sign ups every weekend to ruin ur clans shetty trips i will, if you want to acutally fight us, give me a pm, stop brainin washing ur memberes because there coming to be bitching at me, and saying how much u complain and rage, ur video doesnt show anything, stop acting like ur hard ass,

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:23:54) <*****> i see nwo lol

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:23:57) <*****> the 9~ they added to cc

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:24:00) <*****> were the mains i was talking about

(21:24:56) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:24:03) <*****> well i tried 2 tell u about

(21:24:58) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:24:07) <*****> but i forgot i had mic muted

(21:25:00) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:24:12) <*****> they had 30-33 chaotic pures

(21:25:02) <@[Z]Lawson> (02:24:14) <*****> the rest were mains

Tell me why you edited that.

If you have any ingame proof, feel free to contact me or post here.

******* CH MAINS GOT US AGAIN!

We dont want to get your members in trouble hehe!

Why? You seem to try and phish them, might as well get them in trouble.

I try and phish them? sir you are mistaken.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

From an unbiased party, when we hit the fight at the obelisk I personally saw more green capes than blue. And the fact that Chaotic started with like 15 less than Zenith leads me to believe that they probably would have won if we didn't hit it, sorry about that I'll explain why we hit it on our topic.

At chaos altar we had 40 left our of 52 when Zenith rushed and after fighting Fi and then CH, we didn't want to fight a third clan without any food. I'm a little annoyed about you crashing our fight vs Fatality but I guess we crashed you first so you're allowed to get one back :)

15 less? we had 44 they had 40?

you guys had 60 according to [Z]Obby.

Sorry for crashing your fight P0ke.

we peaked 53, obby didn't even come to the trip.. He is going inactive for holiday soz :{

cool

@Lawson you as in your clan.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

(21:01:25) <[Z]Obby> fullout

(21:01:26) <@[Ch]Kyle|M4NT> thought u were going on holiday

(21:01:28) <[Z]Obby> next monday

(21:01:31) <[Z]Obby> wtf

(21:01:33) <[Z]Obby> u got a spy

(21:01:36) <@[Ch]Duval> obby ur in Eop i thought?

(21:01:39) * [Z]Obby ([email protected]) has left #Chaotic

(21:01:45) <@[Ch]Kyle|M4NT> LOL!

(21:01:47) <@[Ch]Duval> LOL

Nice lie KJ ROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFL i cant breath irl

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Cant we all just get along?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

From an unbiased party, when we hit the fight at the obelisk I personally saw more green capes than blue. And the fact that Chaotic started with like 15 less than Zenith leads me to believe that they probably would have won if we didn't hit it, sorry about that I'll explain why we hit it on our topic.

At chaos altar we had 40 left our of 52 when Zenith rushed and after fighting Fi and then CH, we didn't want to fight a third clan without any food. I'm a little annoyed about you crashing our fight vs Fatality but I guess we crashed you first so you're allowed to get one back :)

The reason you saw more green capes then blue is because, Fatality and Chaotic both wear green capes I believe.

Zenith were tired down from fighting Fatality as well, the fact that Chaotic couldn't clear them shows how poorly Chaotic did. There was still a few Fatality members alive 5~ minutes after CT crashed the cluster.

From a truly unbiased party, (was scouting on an f2p account because I was bored) that cluster ranks like this:

Most quality

1)Zenith

2)Fatality

3)Control

4)Chaotic

Most cleared (Who cleared more people)

1)Control

2)Zenith/Fatality

3)^

4)Chaotic

Most Deaths (Who got cleared first/fastest)

1)Fatality

2)Zenith/Chaotic

3)^

4)Control

Overall

1)Fatality/Zenith

2)^

3)Control

4)Chaotic

The fight started with Zenith and Fatality going at it at the obelisk. Chaotic then crashes it (They only hit clans when they could crash it) and a pack of 10~ mains rushed out and attacked Zenith's defending territory (By the graveyard fence). Chaotic was being pushed back and forth from obby to fence, and vice versa. I had a Chaotic team cape on, and I only saw about 10-20~ blue dots left on mini map 3~ minutes after CT crashed. I saw a lot of Z spams and a good 25+~ blue capes. Only a few Fatality left, not sure what they did when CT came in, and a **** load of CT just steamrolling everyone with huge spams/piles.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The reason you saw more green capes then blue is because, Fatality and Chaotic both wear green capes I believe.

Zenith were tired down from fighting Fatality as well, the fact that Chaotic couldn't clear them shows how poorly Chaotic did. There was still a few Fatality members alive 5~ minutes after CT crashed the cluster.

From a truly unbiased party, (was scouting on an f2p account because I was bored) that cluster ranks like this:

Most quality

1)Zenith

2)Fatality

3)Control

4)Chaotic

1)Control

2)Zenith/Fatality

3)^

4)Chaotic

1)Fatality

2)Zenith/Chaotic

3)^

4)Control

Overall

1)Fatality/Zenith

2)^

3)Control

4)Chaotic

The fight started with Zenith and Fatality going at it at the obelisk. Chaotic then crashes it (They only hit clans when they could crash it) and a pack of 10~ mains rushed out and attacked Zenith's defending territory (By the graveyard fence). Chaotic was being pushed back and forth from obby to fence, and vice versa. I had a Chaotic team cape on, and I only saw about 10-20~ blue dots left on mini map 3~ minutes after CT crashed. I saw a lot of Z spams and a good 25+~ blue capes. Only a few Fatality left, not sure what they did when CT came in, and a **** load of CT just steamrolling everyone with huge spams/piles.

Thank you Loki sums it all up tbh :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Most quality

1)Zenith

2)Fatality

3)Control

4)Chaotic

1)Control

2)Zenith/Fatality

3)^

4)Chaotic

1)Fatality

2)Zenith/Chaotic

3)^

4)Control

Overall

1)Fatality/Zenith

2)^

3)Control

4)Chaotic

'Nuff said.

4Ae6y.png

qOY7v.png

I think ch is the better clan no matter what happend here,they have been open longer etc.

I also respect CH more then zenith,Allthough ch wouldn't war us! coulda just ended on us for fun -.-

we took on fi and all the other top clans, FOR FUN :]

ITS ALL FUN,WHY ALL THESE KIDS MAD?

****, Duval, how many times did your ****** **** of a mother drop you on your ******* watermelon head when you were a baby? Tell me, you ****** piece of **** ****,

LMFAO

Someone is heated :whistling:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png