Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Goodbye 2010

I Pk With OJ

Yes i am the tool because i asked a clan to hit another clan that was crashing our pkri. Please just leave the pure community because you are a disgrace to your clan and pures in general. Scratch that you are not even a pure so i guess you left the pure community already lol.

You flame almost everyone's topics and fatality's topics more then anyones. You are a disgrace and we are coming after you 2011 full force and i can not wait to crash you every fight when you start pulling 20 to a trip after your members understand how dumb you are. I mean how can you sit in single near drags for 30min periods. I will personally remember the treats and NH tactics you have been doing in past few months, and this time Fatality wont hold back on you like we did 6 months ago when you had your slump. Remember you will slump again the second corey steps down, because he is leaving the clan he has been leading for long time now to scum like you.

Get out of the wild and stick to clan wars where you belong. Also i am so proud of you that you can threaten me and the other fatality ranks about not have fights with you. Is it really hard to understand... We do not vs clans that have immature ranks or that have no respect for the pure community in general.

quit acting intelligent lol, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. i wasnt planning on responding to this but your idiocy makes it irresistable...(ssj ur welcome in advance for the attention i know u love it brotha)

was unaware crashing was nh lol, i mean people tele on your trips and nothing happens to them, why should we remotely care about crashing you? are you afraid of being bullied around? i mean, when you dont accept fights with us in either server for months at a time when we pull similar, wouldnt you be irritated as well? the fact that you use every clan around you to try to beat the competition doesn't help your case either; you did it to ir, and im sure zenith and ct have been asked after reading this topic. i was unaware walking around in clw/bh spamming useless stuff was any different than chillin in single asking for run-ins or waiting for the few times you leave safe, but if you see it differently i guess i can't help you... and you're telling us to stay in clan wars? u spend 3/4 of ur trip there every week so dunno what leverage that insult gained over us

tlp wouldnt slump if cory stepped down lol, hes basically been inactive for the past 3 months and in that time we have blossomed quite nicely... he isnt stepping down any time soon so i guess ull have to wait another year to initiate any of your threats :(

even some of ur ranks think ur funny too (ill censor the name cuz i like the guy)

[16:14:22] <MASTA_EVO> lol its all good

[16:14:55] <*******> guess they think it makes members feel like they won

[16:15:02] <*******> it's w/e sorry though

[16:16:43] <MASTA_EVO> its cool

[16:16:53] <MASTA_EVO> shame other fi ranks cant be real

[16:17:04] <*******> tell me about it lol

cya in 2011 boys

I almost cried in lol's.... Even more the chat you had with a rank lol!!!!

All you are doing is trying to make up for your warlord's mistakes or try to make your clan feel so innocent in the situation you caused. Like do you actually read what you are typing? I mean clans always have arguments and fights all the time because there in competition. We are not in competition with you 1-2 months ago we were pulling low while you guys were pulling 10-15+ people more then us + you have the levels on us. Then you complain to me and other fatality ranks that we are not fighting you lol!. Why do you not fight EOP/MM/FOE i mean fatality tried to fight them even if we were out matched by 15+. Please do not post on here because you are truly making yourself look dumb trying to come up with reasons on why you crash lol.

I personally do not hold grudges against other clans or the people that are in the clans. I also understand that everyone has immature moments of being a rank or even a member of a clan. However to come on our topics every week and cry that we do not fight you just makes you look dumb and really downgrades your clan. I even have to explain myself to your leader and other ranks on why we do not fight you, but no matter what you are not capable to understand that we do not want to fight a clan out opt and even worse your ML is 20-30def all 95+'s. If you compare Fatality Stats+Def to Tlp's its like vsing Higher Force. Atleast when we do try to fight MM/FOE/EOP we vs pures even if we are out numbered.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Davey, oj, Cameron... Wake up please and remember what I've told u all in pm.. Gonna have to have another intervention when I get back from vacation.

Btw davey I have something funny that u need to know that has nothing to do with scape, I'll look for u on irc tomorrow

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Can everyone please calm down on this topic lol. You're taking an aftermath topic too seriously, and making threats over runescape is beyond stupid. I'm sorry if us putting your ending as 0 when you "bailed" offended you, we just wrote it how we saw it. I can assure you that I did not mean any disrespect to any clan in this topic, I just wrote what we did. Please calm down, and if you want to act like a child have fun. Happy holidays everyone.

15zs5ro.jpg

Cory we went out 1hr before you guys did and we just kept running into other clans, so yeah, really wish we could have gotten fights with you guys but by the time we realized you guys were out we had been out for like 2 hours already so we ended.

GL in 2011!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Cory we went out 1hr before you guys did and we just kept running into other clans, so yeah, really wish we could have gotten fights with you guys but by the time we realized you guys were out we had been out for like 2 hours already so we ended.

GL in 2011!

fair enough, hope the new year brings more action!

cya then

empty threats as CP would call them :)

edit: When is "Fi PK Video" coming out? Hopefully soon enough

Yes Range Grudge, our pk video is coming out soon, stop trying to flame us, its not working...

Gj Fatality, was a blast, and just so you guys know, we started 1 hr earlier to get loots. That is why we left earlier than most clans.

And TLP, I can't wait till 2011 :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

This is going to hit 10 pages easily thanks to TLP again. If anything, they make up more than half of our advertisement.

well im guessing your going to need all the advertisement you can get if your going to accept tlp's fullout, i mean you need a bigger ml n all :/

My Current Stats: 96-Attack 99-Strength 99-Range 99-Mage 99-HP 99-Pray

nice account, is it still 35 def, jwing

no flame ive been out of the pure world for about 2 weeks now

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

Actually once i noticed how almost every pure clan is turning into HF at preps/minis i got 45 def on 101 Sins and gave it to VH leader. Now i have my 1 def pure like pures are suppose to be. Man was i dumb trying to actually make topics saying 25-35 defence was a pure. FOE+MM were right to the fullest extent.

just a little dig here but if you now feel that way about pures why do you still allow 30+ def into your clan :/ bit silly on your part i guess

gj on your trip

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

This is going to hit 10 pages easily thanks to TLP again. If anything, they make up more than half of our advertisement.

well im guessing your going to need all the advertisement you can get if your going to accept tlp's fullout, i mean you need a bigger ml n all :/

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

Actually once i noticed how almost every pure clan is turning into HF at preps/minis i got 45 def on 101 Sins and gave it to VH leader. Now i have my 1 def pure like pures are suppose to be. Man was i dumb trying to actually make topics saying 25-35 defence was a pure. FOE+MM were right to the fullest extent.

just a little dig here but if you now feel that way about pures why do you still allow 30+ def into your clan :/ bit silly on your part i guess

gj on your trip

Hahahahahahahaah....

No wait...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....

OH WAIT....

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHO

Merry Christmas kid.

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

gj on your trip

Hahahahahahahaah....

No wait...

OH WAIT....

Merry Christmas kid.

Stuck for words mate?

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

gj on your trip

Hahahahahahahaah....

No wait...

OH WAIT....

Merry Christmas kid.

Stuck for words mate?

No I said the words I wanted to say :) Good job reading them though :) I grade you B+ :)