Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Goodbye 2010

I Pk With OJ

Good Job Fi !

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to hit 10 pages easily thanks to TLP again. If anything, they make up more than half of our advertisement.

well im guessing your going to need all the advertisement you can get if your going to accept tlp's fullout, i mean you need a bigger ml n all :/

My Current Stats: 96-Attack 99-Strength 99-Range 99-Mage 99-HP 99-Pray

nice account, is it still 35 def, jwing

no flame ive been out of the pure world for about 2 weeks now

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

Actually once i noticed how almost every pure clan is turning into HF at preps/minis i got 45 def on 101 Sins and gave it to VH leader. Now i have my 1 def pure like pures are suppose to be. Man was i dumb trying to actually make topics saying 25-35 defence was a pure. FOE+MM were right to the fullest extent.

just a little dig here but if you now feel that way about pures why do you still allow 30+ def into your clan :/ bit silly on your part i guess

gj on your trip

Why do you have 25 def?

LOL! Who still plays this game

This is going to hit 10 pages easily thanks to TLP again. If anything, they make up more than half of our advertisement.

well im guessing your going to need all the advertisement you can get if your going to accept tlp's fullout, i mean you need a bigger ml n all :/

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

Actually once i noticed how almost every pure clan is turning into HF at preps/minis i got 45 def on 101 Sins and gave it to VH leader. Now i have my 1 def pure like pures are suppose to be. Man was i dumb trying to actually make topics saying 25-35 defence was a pure. FOE+MM were right to the fullest extent.

just a little dig here but if you now feel that way about pures why do you still allow 30+ def into your clan :/ bit silly on your part i guess

gj on your trip

We have 1 30 def'er, which is less than most other clans and we no longer allow 30 def.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

gj on your trip

We have 1 30 def'er, which is less than most other clans and we no longer allow 30 def.

Soon to be 0. :wub:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

IM BEING FOR SERIOUS

gj on your trip

Hahahahahahahaah....

No wait...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....

OH WAIT....

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHO

Merry Christmas kid.

Stuck for words mate?

lol 96-0, lil sht. Stuck for words mate?

9kqihk.png

Wrong, Addy and Goon Jr. theres at least 2 of them

Wtf, you memberlist got like 40+ lvl 90s, half of them must be 25+ defence, think before you speak...

Any way, good job Fatality! :D

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Why do you have 25 def?

if by that you mean me, im 1 defence. and if you mean it as in foe in general, im not a leader and i dont know any clan that doesnt accept 25 defence or below

rip

last time i checked you got destroyed in a full out, utterly destroyed lol. ******* piece of garbage.

your in no place to judge foe, not with fi getting banged by foe 79 v 96 or whatever ******** it was, some ascendency **** right there!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Why do you have 25 def?

if by that you mean me, im 1 defence. and if you mean it as in foe in general, im not a leader and i dont know any clan that doesnt accept 25 defence or below

rip

last time i checked you got destroyed in a full out, utterly destroyed lol. ******* piece of garbage.

your in no place to judge foe, not with fi getting banged by foe 79 v 96 or whatever ******** it was, some ascendency **** right there!

I'm not interested in flaming anyone, but was your best comeback really something from 3 years ago? New Material :blush:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

rip

Eh, atleast we keep trying and keep giving it our all. We still go out on the weekends and tear **** up so really didn't hurt us at all.

Glad to see FI is doing well. (R0LF)

Great Job Fi !!

Ignore the haters

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Why do you have 25 def?

rip

hey at least we didn't kill 4 of you though and actually came somewhat close to killing half their clan (That's right half! that's a big number for you guys :))! and like you know yourself so much about the topic!

9kqihk.png

rip

Eh, atleast we keep trying and keep giving it our all. We still go out on the weekends and tear **** up so really didn't hurt us at all.

lol 96-0, if that's what u achieve by giving it your all, i'm just going to keep my mouth shut from laughing.

9kqihk.png

rip

Shout out to 0Br, ik im a little late but hell better late then never ;D

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

rip

lol 96-0, if that's what u achieve by giving it your all, i'm just going to keep my mouth shut from laughing.

They were the better clan, what can I say? I'm thankful though, that Foe hasn't been in a slump for the last 3 years ;)