Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

thuglyfe

perfektion

Hello everyone, I just started playing this game not to long ago again, looking to get into a clan. I'm mainly looking for a good f2p based clan, one that is very active...my stats obviously are below.

101221003008.png

I'm 68 combat, i will be 79 health in a few minutes probably...and i will have 44 prayer in a few days.

Hey, try out Corrupt Pures

#Clan-CP

We are a powerhouse in F2P and are currently the Number 1 clan in the F2p Server and dont get me wrong we do some p2p but f2p will always be our main focus. Our oganization is excellent and we are the most active clan in runescape today, with many minis everyday and a prep almost everyday, our community is one of the best in the game, so hey why not try us out?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Hey Thuglyfe, if you're interested in joining the most organized and active f2p based clan i'd definately reccomend Eruption of Pures.

Many f2p mini's a day, many f2p prep's a week, and epic saturday f2p trips, as well as an active and welcoming irc, forums and community. We also are successful at p2p if you're interested in learning new things

If you're interested, you should check out our irc #clan-eop, and pm an op there for more info.

Our forums if you wish to intro are www.eop-rs.com

Hope you make the right choice man =]

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

'eop rs' cc

great community lots of events, gl with your decision ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Hey Thug, I would recommend you join Fatality. We are great in both F2P/P2P servers, pulling about 45+ to trips/events. We a friendly and mature community with active forums, Irc, teamspeak 3, tons of events, etc.

Join us! Details below!

Good luck choosing, I hope you make the right choice! :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

www.zenith-rs.com

pulling 50's to f2p pk trips,

www.youtube.com/zenithchannel,

if not zenith, check out eop/cp, :D

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Www.Chaotic-Rs.Com

#Chaotic

Pulled ~40+ to F2p and peaked at 50 on Sunday. :D

Strong F2p and P2p based clan.

We have unofficial midweek trips F2p and P2p, depending on what members feel like doing.

If you aren't interested in Chaotic, then check out Corrupt Pures.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

www.mm-rs.org

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

#Zenith

www.Zenith-rs.com

We are pulling 50+to F2P, 40+ to P2P. We have a nice community and try to get enough miniwars in P2P and F2P.

If not Zenith then try CP

www.zenith-rs.com

pulling 50's to f2p pk trips,

www.youtube.com/zenithchannel,

if not zenith, check out eop/cp, :D

Come check out Zenith were a F2p based clan and your combat level woud be perfect for us we have f2p mini wars everyday and usually get around 2 f2p preps a week we have a f2p pk trip on saturday and f2p pcl on fridays, we usually pull around 50~ to F2p come check us out :)

Site: www.Zenith-Rs.com

Irc Channel: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Corrupt Pures.

Corrupt Pures is improving as we speak and I want you to join us to make history and to make huge impact in the F2p server. We're the clan no one expect anything from yet we surprise everyone the last 5 weekends were we have been pulling 90+ people. Corrupt Pures is hitting a new peak and I want you to experience it.

We got a tight Community not like other clans on this board. We're a group of 70 hardcore members that keeps our activity rate high compared to ANY other pure clan. We're all open and welcoming, so its all down to you whatever if you want to get involved or not. As a new member you can talk and even call if you show the leader skills on ventrilo during mini-wars or even big prep wars. We don't mute our ventrilo very offend so it will be easy for you to get to know our community ;).

Please consider joining Corrupt Pures as we'll full-fill your hunger for F2p action and we'll provide a chilled community and a sexy forum. We're currently THE most ACTIVE F2p pure clan with 5+ mini-wars a day, daily pk trips and minimum 3 prep wars a day, keep in mind this are the events during the weekdays. On Saturdays we go F2p pking and our pk trips are always fun as hell, Sundays we go P2p pking and for a F2p based clan we're doing hella good at it! Honestly you would love it here!

IRC: #Clan-cp | Forum: http://corruptpures.invisionzone.com/

If you need help or have any questions please message any of my fellow clanmates at #clan-cp, and you will receive the help/answers you need. IF you're considering Corrupt Pures intro at our site (link above) and attend couple of events to find out if its the right clan for you. I suggest you use the freedom as a clanless pure to check us out and make up your mind.

Good luck finding a clan, hope to see you intro for CP! :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Dude, CP is the perfect choice for you.

We are easily the most active and best f2p pure clan known to man. With the best leaders and staff in the game, CP has the best leadership. Our community is the nicest, most active community in the pure world.

Daily f2p preps, fun pk trips, and 10+ minis a day. On week ends, we go out on Saturdays and have Friday pk trips. We pretty much run things in f2p.

I think you should check us out :D

#Clan-CP

http://www.CorruptPures.com

My IRC name is [CP]Pink

Pm me in IRC if you have any questions or concerns

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore