Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Any main clans?

NayR

meh, if your f2p based,

divine kings, tt, df, wl, etc, my main is in divine forces :)

goodluck finding a new clan :D

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Pm me on irc if you are interested in Forsaken: Sandra

#Rs-forsaken -> I'm in it :P We're a F2P gmt based clan. We have 3/4 planned fights in pvp/cw every week.

We ALWAYS have a pvp/bh fight on sunday. Most of the time on monday/tuesday aswell. We pull 30+ to every fight and have 30 vs 30 fights whom are really fun.

We have a close community. We're not a huge main clan but have loads of fun being a small clan which also makes the community really good :biggrin: ! If you however want to join a HUGE owning main clan I suggets you to join Divine Forces.

Our reqs are 105+ cmb by the way. For more info go to : http://z7.invisionfree.com/Clan_Forsaken/

Also.. our public irc isn't active because we like always chat in our private channel (for members only).

101114201408.png

101114201452.png

101128210440.png

101212201512.png

heartline8.gif

^ you're losing it actually... pretty hard I must say.

forsaken is dead, sandra i thought we were team baby

Sorry we're not dead :happy: And I'm just stating the truth even when we are in a team :-)

Rot's topics are all propaganda; they want you to think that they are winning

34ypu12.png

^ you're losing it actually... pretty hard I must say.

forsaken is dead, sandra i thought we were team baby

Sorry we're not dead :happy: And I'm just stating the truth even when we are in a team :-)

Rot's topics are all propaganda; they want you to think that they are winning

Sorry but both Rot, VR and Eos post propaganda topics.

It's just... nobody believes Eos is winning the crash war but them self (I even doubt that...) + VR. Do you really think you can win it vs Df, ROT, TT and who not on your own? Nice try but nobody believes that. Thinking THAT is propaganda.

heartline8.gif