Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cp Saturday Trip August 1st

`Rage

ngsoeb.png

Today Cp had a very good and very fun pk trip, and not to mention a very successful day in fights and pking the same

We expected good opts, based on what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks, which were good, morale boosting trips, we were back on the improving side of things

So we pulled about 45 people this Saturday, which was a very good feeling to see we can pull more next week after considering how many people posted in our inactive section this week

We headed out, just the usual, but we got a good offer from IR for a planned pkri, knowing we had nothing to lose and knowing it would be a good chance to see how organized we were we obviously accepted

cpstartingaug1.jpg

Cp vs IR:

IR defended at giants, despite some chance of it being crashed, we weren't too worried since 4 clans were full out warring, even wishing Tlp and Dv goodluck in their war on the way to start our pk trip(where they warred in our homeworld)

saturdaycpaug1.jpg

Anyway, IR had about 35 people, according to you know who and what not, and we had 40 to start with

We rushed from the west like any other clan would and I got 1hit ko'd like usual

Pic of fight from when i returned, by this time we had pushed them right into single and slowly picked off their guys when we would eventually pull back to fall in and what we would call a solid win

irvscpaug1.jpg

I saw plenty of Ir returners, so the first thing I told myself, they aren't gonna take the loss too easily, so I told everyone and drunk on vent, to clear them when they were regrouping somewhere, else their going to surprise us

So when I return for the 3rd time after dying to mains, IR pretty much has atleast a 15-20 man return group to take on our 30+ remaining guys from what I guessed just as we went to pray at chaos alter, we were pretty much ambushed and as we managed to neutralize their surprise attack, MM came to rush and we basically hopped to our home world to regroup

Alot of respect to Ir for fighting, and I was not even surprised when I saw 20 returners coming to round 2 and blind siding us from behind

Cp starting opts: 40

IR starting opts: 35(according to Drunk)

Cp ending: 30+

IR ending: 10+ in single area

Round 2

Cp starting: ~30

Ir starting: 15-20?

Fight was unable to be determined since MM rushed in

==================================================

Cp vs Tlp vs Ir

Next up after regrouping, somehow we had still around 40 people and we went to our usual clan wars hopping spot to track and see who else was out there to fight

So we then we found Tlp beckoned us to come out, and after 3 min of not coming out because we completely had no idea how many ppl they had because we figured they had war opts but when we came out after just saying to ourselves "**** it" and we headed out to our surprise...

Very few Tlp members outside of clanwars and we pretty much managed to kill them, no idea how many they had still even then, seemed like 10 ppl?

Anyway Ir comes from the east after we pretty much kill those Tlp guys

irrushestside.jpg

So we get inside clanwars, to see the real Tlp(im guessing main group with 20+?) and Ir with maybe 25-30 people fighting each other, so we decide to head in to flank the stronger force which was IR from behind and we ran in and annihilated both sides north of clanwars

tlpvsircp.jpg

Ir then tried to regroup and come out and so did what was left of Tlp(i dont know im not sure if they even were still there since ir and tlp have blue capes, wasnt easy to see which guy was who)

But still we held the area and kept killing whoever came out and we pretty much just called it a good victory for our defense and what was our clan wars base, we just decided to hop to another world

gettingoutofhere1.jpg

Tlp starting: 20+?

Ir starting: 30+?

Cp starting: 40

Cp ending: ~35

Don't know what other 2 clans ended with, was a nice little cluster, we managed alot of ko's here and where most of our guys got their loot from and served yet another sense of enjoyment

=================================================

Cp vs Cy

We get a nice track from the usual go to guy for tracks, right on the money he was, we hopped to w136 to find Cy praying at chaos alter, we knew they had absolutely no chance even when we lost opts and had 35 people

They had 18 max according to our scouts, so it was just basically run in and clear em and that's what we did

cyrunninglikeusual12.jpg

Basically became a chase since they gave up so damn quick, though it just seemed like a usual fight with Cy so I wasn't bothered with that

cyrunningtoclanwarslike.jpg

pardon my french with "cy fails", was just that type of feeling in the mood thing of things I was in, the heat of the moment if you will

cpvscyclanwars.jpg

Some funny kills when the usual few brave, smart cy members decide to leave clanwars:

lolcybraveryoxymoron.jpg

Cp vs AAO, DV, E

Well this was extremely brief, we pretty much just saw a chance to clear both clans who were fighting each other, but then AAO got us from behind with 20 people, it was so brief I don't even think DV or E or whoever noticed we even ran in before MM came into the place to get everyone to clan wars

cpvsetc.jpg

And probably 1 of the funniest moments in the day:

Cp vs the world:

So after Dp apparently comes in, we still had 30+ people, AAO had like 20+ people, and MM chilling right infront of the clanwars they made us run to

This dude has a pretty smart idea:

cpvsevery1.jpg

I knew this was gonna be a dumb waste of time when I figured we should just kill everyone once Dp, Aao stepped out to try and even bother attacking MM

But actually, the first charge wasn't too bad, we actually even killed some MM

cpvsevery2.jpg

However, after we pretty much killed off some aao and some Dp and even awesomely ko'd one of dp's leaders, like any other group of people would do, is pretty much start the war with us and that began "EVERY1 ON CP" spamming and even then we still had 25+ people ready to fight whoever the hell was there and just have the load of fun we did

cpvsitself3.jpg

So after long pointless running in and out of clan wars, we just decided to get out and for some crazy twist in the thing, Drunk gets AAO to team up with us but we just formed a suicide group instead

God knows how many people every clan had out there

So we had wanted to suicide to all what apparently was about 100 MM, instead Higher Force kept **** blocking us and just ended it at Bh bank

cpsuicidereal11.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIl6tGaqYU

Note: Drunk says we had 4 rounds vs Ir but that 2nd one was pretty much when he died on his main pure and just went on his other pure during the same first Ir fight

If any1 has corrections they wanna make or info they'd like to change, post on the thread to prevent flames etc.

Thanks to all the clans we encountered today

damn, hoped you would suicide

gj, although not so much under the radar if you post topics

well after no1 ranking us for 3 straight weeks now, despite having posting our trips for 3 straight weeks now, i figure its good because no1 still gonna give a crap about what we do which just makes it that much more fun and the e-drama goes down 200%, were just posting because were just being like any other clan now for the future cp member interest, don't mind us ;)

also blame hf lol, or you guys logging soon, really felt like going kamikaze on u guys, first time in a while lol :D

Glad to see you guys are back with 40+ pulls :wub:

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Never saw Cp at the chaos altar. We were fighting Dv ( Dv went behind chaos altar ) and we hopped because MM tried to crash? Might've been you guys.. We just knew MM were around so we left. We just stopped fighting each other ( E and Dv ). I heard Dv suicided to MM and E left before that happend.

Gj Cp :P

heartline8.gif

Never saw Cp at the chaos altar. We were fighting Dv ( Dv went behind chaos altar ) and we hopped because MM tried to crash? Might've been you guys.. We just knew MM were around so we left. We just stopped fighting each other ( E and Dv ). I heard Dv suicided to MM and E left before that happend.

Gj Cp :P

Oh weird we saw DV so we just decided to give them a try, then Aao, DP, and Mm rushed us. Oh well.

Also we were looking to fight E but the only time i saw you on my scout was while you were fighting DV east of clan wars. :(

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Oh weird we saw DV so we just decided to give them a try, then Aao, DP, and Mm rushed us. Oh well.

Also we were looking to fight E but the only time i saw you on my scout was while you were fighting DV east of clan wars. :(

Ask in #Epidemic lol

Nice job though, great opts after all you've been through, it looks like you had an enjoyable trip.

Keep it up :)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Yeah we actually wanted to give E a go but it was kinda late by that time we had a track on Cy and thought it was easier to get em

I guess i might aswell ask for a pkri next though i wouldn't feel comfortable yet u know