Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

the real skills will show.

cx ftw yes

if jagex brings the wild back and they most likely will. some people( new pkers who started playing after the close of wild) will be dumb founded. will you be able to protect items like old school and pk with **** gear and still get riches of loot, i was looking back at some old school pk videos and some professional pures were pking with monks robes a str amulet and a whip witch was protected. all i am trying to say is this will be interesting to see as an update, will jagex actually give us wild and free trade back or will they give us " wild and free trade" with strings attached.

my thoughts on this..will bringing the old wild back really mean anything? the old wild is long gone. idk about you, but bringing this back will be about the same as bounty hunter. there will still be corrupt items, ancient prayers, miasmic, and all those other high powered weapons/gay updates. i still voted though

my thoughts on this..will bringing the old wild back really mean

anything? the old wild is long gone. idk about you, but bringing this back will be the same as bounty hunter. there will still be corrupt items, ancient prayers, miasmic, and all those other high powered weapons/gay updates. i still voted though

Who cares the dueling arena will be back thats all I give a **** about.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

There is a chance of strings being attached. But anything close to the wildy, I'll be happy with ;) who wouldn't lol.

EDIT: @wcking179 Who cares tbh, better then nothing. More loot, more fun, etc ;) And Staking will be back too.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

What do you mean like bh?

No EP, no targets, you get what you kill, you smite that ags, you're getting that ******* ags.

There will still be those over powered weapons, but now you'll have a real incentive to fight them, since you have a 100% chance of getting it if they risk it/you smite it. People have 2nd thoughts about bringing that **** in since there is a real chance you can lose it(unlike bh+1), so the amount of people with it will be decreased drastically.

AND STAKING WILL BE BACK, **** YES.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Other than this damage soak **** making it hard to kill the rune, which was a great source of income in F2P F2P has remained relatively untouched except for dungeoneering as well. I think I'll F2P pk simply because P2P is to complicated.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png