Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

reopening th

`Pure

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Open Th so CP can close them again (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Thanks for the support everyone. With the referendum poll looking good so far alex and myself will begin working on professional forums along with other various things to get this ready for the wilderness release.

Arp-1.png

cool, return of the trash talking, fail clan. All I really remember TH from was when they asked for a full out after being so cocky.. and everyone in MM knew it was going to be a breeze. Lost like under 10 people prolly

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Flame away Turf. It won't be too long before you need to team with FOE or HF to stop another "epidemic" type clan from taking over your #1 spot that is only held together by full out wars only won because a majority of retired members attend them. I would know this because I attended your most recent full out on an account that somebody let me go on and I was never even in MM. I wonder if you'll ever get them to come to any of your saturday trips, maybe then you'd have some consistent success. :Slim:

Arp-1.png

I joined TH the same day 1st VD died, and stayed in it for the 1st 6 months that it was open.

If TH were to re-open under your leadership, please dont... you would ruin what ever legacy we left, if any.. the only way for it to get re opened is by blu himself. Slim to none chance this would ever happen for him to come back and start up th again

my 2 cents

It's people like YOU that make me want to reopen TH even more. You have no idea the ties that I have with Tony and to TH. If the wild comes back, alex and myself NEED to reopen it to restore TH's tarnished legacy.

Back away hater. You will be proven wrong.

Your right, i dont have any idea the ties you have between tony and you. Fine if your really going to do this then i wish you guys the best of luck

edit: might even hope to join to help you guys out

34ypu12.png

cool, return of the trash talking, fail clan. All I really remember TH from was when they asked for a full out after being so cocky.. and everyone in MM knew it was going to be a breeze. Lost like under 10 people prolly

lolyouaresodumbyouarereallydumbforreal

lolyouaresodumbyouarereallydumbforreal

THE MAN GOT AWAY LEAVING BEHIND EVIDENCE

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Flame away Turf. It won't be too long before you need to team with FOE or HF to stop another "epidemic" type clan from taking over your #1 spot that is only held together by full out wars only won because a majority of retired members attend them. I would know this because I attended your most recent full out on an account that somebody let me go on and I was never even in MM. I wonder if you'll ever get them to come to any of your saturday trips, maybe then you'd have some consistent success. :Slim:

Sig'd, lmfao.

Sig'd, lmfao.

haha

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

BLU ORCHID OR GTFO

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png