Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Free Agent on the loose

bad1ng

Hello, b a d 1 n g ingame, but you can call me bad.

Been in the pure community for the longest time. Most people say i am pretty good at warring in f2p, so i hope i can be helpful to any of you clans that need recruitment. I am always dedicated and i am a top poster when it comes to forums.

Finally looking for a clan, mostly f2p because i ran out of p2p. I am pretty experienced at warring. Recent clan i was in was Exiled Force but they closed. I hope i can find a clan that i can fit in, where all members respect me. Respect me and i'll respect you, easy as that.

Well, here's my stats.

ClanSearching.png

yeah, my stats suck but i hope i can be of good help. i'll be picky with clans tho so make me feel welcomed.

Thanks for reading.

much love,

bad1ng <3

bad1ngsig.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remeber seeing you in Exiled force you might know [EF]3at? we'll he's recently just joined us and he's really enjoying it were a f2p based clan and we love doing events we have a relaxed/chilled community :)

site: Www.Zenith-Rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Dude join zenith

Ik u were very helpful from what I saw you in Ef

Would love to have u in Z with your potential

Come check it out #zenith or www.zenith-rs.com

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Corrupt Pures.

We're the most active F2p clan out there, we have a minimum of 5 preparation wars during the week and about 5 mini-wars a day. IF any clan is out pking in F2p during the week you can count on CP to be out looking for them. Example could be last Sunday as we hear EoP had a small fun pk trip, we quickly massed up and had some intense fights for a good 2 hours. Top of all this we go out and bs massers when no clan wants to either mini-war or prep us. As I said we're the most active F2p clan around.

Corrupt Pures provides an active forum with an average of 40 users being online the forum for the most part of the day. Our community makes any new member feel welcome and honestly I feel the same way as YOU about the community, it got to be respectful, fun and welcoming. Well Corrupt Pures community is exactly that and much more, its unique and I'd like you to check it out. Furthermore we have a few communities inside our community, such as pro tank unit called CP Bricksquad and Jump. Honesly its easy as hell to make friends within Corrupt Pures and I'd introduce you myself [CP]Pur3_kide if you want or just post an introduction on our forum.

We're currently working on our matched options ability and during the last 2 weeks we have beat TLP, Fi, MM and Zenith in matched opts. BUT we still feel that we haven't proved ourselves and I'm positive that YOUR warring experience will help us reach #1 matched opts in F2p.

Last but not least comes our Saturday pk trips, I have been part of Corrupt Pures for a good 6 month and I haven't experienced a bad pk trip. We have gone from being #6 to being in the top 3 when it comes to Saturday trips. We're hitting a new peak in Corrupt Pures history and I'd like you to be part of our success story. We're a tight group of 50 dedicated members that made it big and I do like you to be part of this group, all it takes it to be dedicated, active and helpful. By reading your thread that is exactly what you're offering to the lucky clan you join.

Yo'

This isn't some pre-typed shít so I'd like you to read it, after all you want to hear what we have to offer right?

Good luck finding your new home, we would be more than happy to have you in Corrupt Pures :blush:

IRC: #Clan-CP |

Forum | Member list

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

rofl bad!!!

it's me papa shankz from ressuretion rofl. what's up bro

u might wanna join zenith right now, we are owning the f2p, and p2p atm, we pulling 50-65 in f2p, and 50's in p2p.

your a long time freind of mine, come check zenith out bro

www.zenith-rs.com

www.youtube.com/zenithchannel

goodluck finding a new clan bro, come check us out bro. :D

if not zenith, try out cp. :D

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

#hysteria we will teach u how 2 magik

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

#Clan-CP

#1 F2P Based Pure Clan. Check Our Youtube For Fullout v FOE lol

Recent Fights, ect ect

Anyways www.corruptpures.com

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Hey bad1ng come check out CP. Were the most f2p based clan out there with p2p events and we love to have fun. Currently the #1 f2p pking clan and still going strong. Our ranks and members are always willing to have fun and help in any way and we play to have fun whether its in IRC, Vent, or ingame. Come say hi at

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com