Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Perfect Wilderness

8loodyarch3r

They say they read fansites, so let's go with it.

Basically just state what your perfect wilderness would be. Try to avoid simply saying "2006", but explain each aspect. Some things to think about are summoning, new(ish) armour and weapons, prayers books and such. Jagex have stated that they will reconsider the existance [in the wilderness] of each item that was released after 2007 end on a case by case basis, so lets give them an idea of what we want, as the pure-community of the biggest pure fansite in the world.

What did you vote?

What would you like to see taken away?

What would you like to see stay?

What other changes might you want to see made?

What did you vote? Yes

What would like to see taken away?Honestly, i wouldnt like to see anything taken away, i like the current weapons in the game.

But i do think the Bh Crater should be taken away it's useless and serves no purpose even without the old wilderness.

What would you like to see stay? I would like to see Clan Wars stay, as it will be a great place for pure tournaments and fullouts.

And i would like to see the no dropping items while in combat rule stay.

What other changes might you want to see made?At the moment i cant think of any but i may edit later if i come up with something.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

LOL ffs Loki, I want to make a serious post on this so F U!

I voted Yes

Taken away? The ditch and the bounty ****, I hate waiting to go pk and the idea of EP and DP is just gay to me.

I'd like to see Clan Wars stay just relocated, and I think it would be cool if people wanted bounty they brought it back inside the volcano I enjoyed that.

Other changes? They said they would get rid of PvP worlds, I want them to not do that lol, I love PvP worlds.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

What did you vote? Yes to wild/free trade

What would you like to see taken away? Get rid of the clan wars/BH crater/Stealing Creations. I hate the way the wild is now. Hills used to be more than those 5 hills. It was great for p2p fights and I miss EE Hill. Get rid of these safe spots. Make higher wild more multi spots than single. Items wise I obviously wish mains were a little less powerful with the new prayers and other stuff but thats not going to happen.

What would you like to see stay? PvP worlds are cool. I think they should keep a few PvP worlds and just add the free/all loot part to it.

10pdfkn.jpg

What did you vote?Yes

What would you like to see taken away?Every new stupid weapon, Bounty hunter clan wars Sc

What would you like to see stay?Nothing really, but none of this will happen.

What other changes might you want to see made?More multi spots.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

What did you vote?yes

What would you like to see taken away?bh, clw, fog

What would you like to see stay?nothing

What other changes might you want to see made?sum wont give u cb if u pass the ditch, skullsystem as it was bk old days, no vls and **** like that, dont care about claws and ags' since im gonna make bank from them

Good luck FOEOP :D

What did you vote?Yes

What would you like to see taken away? Oversloads,Turmoil,HC,Dung weapons,Pvp Amour, pretty much all the overloaded **** we have atm.

What would you like to see stay? Claws, and CLW just moved somewhere else.

What other changes might you want to see made? take away EP/DP/Targs

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

i hate the wilderness just hope now they take out pvp and BH worlds so we only have duel arena and cw

I'm down for this

am0ns.jpg

You guys are so dumb, I hope nobody sends this to JaGeX.

You're basically telling them their entire game fails, as if they care what you have to say.

Waste of finger movements.

am0ns.jpg

What did you vote?

I voted no. Of course I voted yes ffs.

What would you like to see taken away?

Basically all of those things that they've moved into the wilderness that create safe areas, I'd like to see the wall/ditch removed all of the safe zones such as fog, clan wars, bounty hunter. With this we would see the return of Bone Yard and that little place where the black knight would stand. Clan wars could be relocated but Bounty Hunter/Wilderness Crater, no one honestly needs that.

Nothing that's been added to the game, honestly.....

Old school weapons, all these new weapons and damage soak armour and stuff just confuses me and makes pking complicated. I miss the old range/2h.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

May I also add, untradable items.

WOWWWWWWWW, there are far to many of these and there won't be any loot for killing someone with these sometimes over powered items, seriously gay.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

donno if alot of you saw this or not... butt

in his CC MMG stated that SC, BHB, FOG, CLW and Revs will stay in the game, but be relocated, which brings me to think that there going to create a area like the wilderness some where else... But you cant pk there. Oh n the ditch is staying as it's there to stop people from getting lured.

Honestly I'd like to see the ditch gone but I'd like to see it gone so I can lure people. So I guess it's a good thing that it's staying.

What did you vote? Yes on 200 accounts :)

What would you like to see taken away? EP system, safe zones, overpowered weapons, corrupt

What would you like to see stay? Player vs Player combat???

What other changes might you want to see made? Just have it as close to 2006 as possible n I'll be reet

donno if alot of you saw this or not... butt

Honestly I'd like to see the ditch gone but I'd like to see it gone so I can lure people. So I guess it's a good thing that it's staying.

I stopped taking you serious a long time ago.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

What did you vote? yes

What would like to see taken away?

- i wouldn't want everything taken out on every world, i think they should make the majority pre-2k6 worlds where pvp armours and new dungeoneering weapons wouldn't be allowed past the ditch. just leave 3 worlds that allow the new **** like claws, vls etc.

- they should take away +1 worlds all together and just give people the ability to use the protect item prayer again.

- no summoning past the ditch on any world.

- no new prayers. (undecided)

- no extremes.

i don't actually mind godswords, if i can smite one of those bad boys then i'll be happy. i guess some reasonable pvp items like javelins and throwing axes could stay to buff range up, otherwise it would be underpowered again.

basically pre-2k6 worlds with protect item again

grogsfinalnotext.png