Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP F2P Prep w/ CP

Mayor

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day I believe the worlds were very laggy due to updates coming soon (if anyone remembers the week before pvp was updated from crater bh then you will remember the lag we had before the update, this is similar. I don't believed your vent was ddosed down to the fact that your members transitioned very well during the fights (moving locations/territory). Use it as an excuse if you want but both sides experienced the ****** servers today, not just CP.

101229224205.png

101229223436.png

101229223535.png

As you can see both sides suffered lag regardless of the world. Good fight though CP, still a very strong clan in f2p. Hope to see you guys soon in more preps as we have some good practice v each other.

mmflash123.gif

Didn't feel like putting this on the topic but this is a vid of the actual world being DDOS'd and both clan's opts dropping without us even fighting lol

TLP ended up winning that fight with a 10v10

TLP's net > CP's net :tongue:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Yes, both sides had the worlds lag. CP had the vent ddosed as well.

Anyways, 3rd round on plat was close. Your levels took over us. 100's everywhere.

Hope to do it again later

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We fought 3 rounds, we won 1 and you won 2.. That last round you just rushed us with your pull. We were constantly being ddosed. Wish we can do it again without the flame nor ddosing. Was fun lads. Keep it up.

hmm we only fought 3 rounds, the 4th you guys just rushed us with no reason. Im gettin sick of it why the fk would some1 wanna ddos vents and the world. I'm not saying tlp did it btw :) i just wish we could have done the last 2 rounds. We lost people because our vent got ddosed a lot of times also the world and it took so long to get a fight without gettin ddosed. But ye, 2-1 and 2 rounds not completed. Thats all i have to say :) thx for the fights, i hope we can do it again sometime. if were not gettin ddosed again.

It's just weird how there was DDoSing going on during the TLP and the Fi fights. Wonder if it's just a coincidence. But no, we got tired of you walking all around us and into our territory while we were trying to sit, and you kept dropping a member when we did. It's also funny how you had your cute little flash2:autowin's up RIGHT when the fight was over. If you can't keep a 50 pull with a 88 man ml for half an hour, then just close your clan. I hope this isnt the kind of crap you're going to pull this weekend. Good luck CP.

101229172420.png

wow chill dude, why start flaming? We dropped 2 people, 1 because he had to go and another 1 because he dced. We didn't atked you guys so why rush with all your opts? About the ddosing, i'm not going to say names, but there are some people who are mad because we are stomping them for 2 months. Ok, we did lose some people but thats no reason to rush us with no reason and not complete the rest of the prep. But i don't wan't to start a flame war so gj to you guys and i hope we can do it again some time :)

Chain is a fail kid and a liar,nobody was ddosing his vent DURING the war and i made sure of it....Hopefully cp won't crash us anymore , AMIRIGHT?

Not going into an arguement with you, but ddosing our ventrilo because few kids ran into your prep w/ EX is sad.

Also ddosing us didn't stop us from going to our prep, we simple changed ventrilo big boy. You'll soon experience that ddosing us won't get you far, IF that is ever to be the case. For your own sake I don't hope you're starting a beef with CP. After all Control has only been open for 3-4 weeks and we have been nice/respectful to you from what I have seen so far. To start drama over such a small thing is ball, retarded and stupid on your part. I had expectations for Control but all of em just vanished away.

OT: Good job TLP.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

oh snap dont mess w\ control they will ddos you bro

Quite immature of you. I guess I can generalize your entire clan as mains, seeing as you have BvB and others. See how that works? :blush:

your attempt at making your self sound smart has failed you.

btw where your honored member go?

owait...

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

oh snap dont mess w\ control they will ddos you bro

Quite immature of you. I guess I can generalize your entire clan as mains, seeing as you have BvB and others. See how that works? :blush:

Go flame some other clan.

GJ TLP

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore