Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's First Saturday of the Year, Starting Off #1

Mayor

Just shut up Xtd you make yourself look dumber everytime you post. See you tomorrow.

I'm just pointing out facts. No reason to get so angry.

i used to have a little bit of respect for fi. after seeing what thier pathetic ranks decided to do today though, it's pretty safe to say the old fatality is gone. this newschool clan everyone calls fatality is complete garbage.

2011 will hopefully be your last year. goodluck tommorrow... if you come out, pus$ies.

I can tell you're very angry. Go outside and take a deep breath. Tie your hands up if you have to cool guy.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 35 by the lava next to Ca we where getting a regroup as the first fight was Ch v Z then Foe crashed Zenith ran away and we where fighting Foe. Then zenith Came then you guys got a regroup and hit ports so we called for that regroup by lava when we got back to portal is was cleared in like matter of 4mintues :o

Sidenote - Why bring us in your **** talk excuse me we had an unofficial today and peaked at 42. so please dont downgrade my clan while trying to burn Fi. Thanks a ton.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i used to have a little bit of respect for fi. after seeing what thier pathetic ranks decided to do today though, it's pretty safe to say the old fatality is gone. this newschool clan everyone calls fatality is complete garbage.

2011 will hopefully be your last year. goodluck tommorrow... if you come out, pus$ies.

and a shout out to 101 sins personally, you're the worst thing to happen to fatality in it's history. i hope you know and understand the reason why fatality turned into such a dumpster. the reason is you.

+1

We had 35 by the lava next to Ca we where getting a regroup as the first fight was Ch v Z then Foe crashed Zenith ran away and we where fighting Foe. Then zenith Came then you guys got a regroup and hit ports so we called for that regroup by lava when we got back to portal is was cleared in like matter of 4mintues :o

Sidenote - Why bring us in your **** talk excuse me we had an unofficial today and peaked at 42. so please dont downgrade my clan while trying to burn Fi. Thanks a ton.

Is Duval mad?

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Not mad at all just asked nicely if you could keep my clans name out of the trolls its 2011 fresh start for me and my clan so please allow us to better ourself and not drag us into the flame and trolls.

OT: great Job Tlp always a promising clan both f2p and p2p

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Not mad at all just asked nicely if you could keep my clans name out of the trolls its 2011 fresh start for me and my clan so please allow us to better ourself and not drag us into the flame and trolls.

OT: great Job Tlp always a promising clan both f2p and p2p

Was just wondering Duval.. THere was some kind of huge formal apology from all of CHaotic's Elite+ that you were supposed to post in Pure Warfare's public clan discussion forums like 3wks ago. Was just wondering where it is? Kinda wanted to read it lol.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

and a shout out to 101 sins personally, you're the worst thing to happen to fatality in it's history. i hope you know and understand the reason why fatality turned into such a dumpster. the reason is you.

Well not sure you know this.. Month before i was even promoted fatality was pulling 17-25 to a trip. After a lot of effort the leadership and i made many changes to fatality which got us to pull 60 to our last trip, and getting stronger as the days go on. We also have won 7 Preps in a row not dropping a round which is a big accomplishment for us after coming out of a big slump.

Also if i remember correctly TLP was in a slump also right before we went into our slump because our leadership went inactive/demoted, our leader got hacked, and Fatality site got hacked 2 days/went down for 3 weeks after many DP members joined us. After coming out of that our leadership really turned it around in 5 months and i am proud to say i am fatality.. So if you blame 1 person for a clan slump, then who's fault was it when TLP slumped to not even pulling enough to go on trips?

Now i understand you guy's are mad what few fatality did today, but you really should not take it personal because we were really just were pking. Also i was attacking everyone not just TLP, but dissy being the cb he is it was a easy target since most pures are not 105+cb f2p. All and all i am proud of you guys coming so far after a big slump like you had during the summer, and like i predicted with more ops you will dominate. I hope all the best for you guys, and hope you keep growing as the months go on in the new year of 2011.

:yes:

inb4flame towards me?

LOL! Who still plays this game

Well not sure you know this.. Month before i was even promoted fatality was pulling 17-25 to a trip. After a lot of effort the leadership and i made many changes to fatality which got us to pull 60 to our last trip, and getting stronger as the days go on. We also have won 7 Preps in a row not dropping a round which is a big accomplishment for us after coming out of a big slump.

Also if i remember correctly TLP was in a slump also right before we went into our slump because our leadership went inactive/demoted, our leader got hacked, and Fatality site got hacked 2 days/went down for 3 weeks after many DP members joined us. After coming out of that our leadership really turned it around in 5 months and i am proud to say i am fatality.. So if you blame 1 person for a clan slump, then who's fault was it when TLP slumped to not even pulling enough to go on trips?

Now i understand you guy's are mad what few fatality did today, but you really should not take it personal because we were really just were pking. Also i was attacking everyone not just TLP, but dissy being the cb he is it was a easy target since most pures are not 105+cb f2p. All and all i am proud of you guys coming so far after a big slump like you had during the summer, and like i predicted with more ops you will dominate. I hope all the best for you guys, and hope you keep growing as the months go on in the new year of 2011.

:yes:

inb4flame towards me?

Spoken like a true legend.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Looks like you guys had fun Gj ;)

I did also did little pking on my own since fatality took the day off... killed many mains

110101170006.png

Not putting a downer on that parade of yours, but you sound like one huge hypocrite considering u was a rank in fi on that account not long ago while it was 34 defence, just because you have a change of heart doesn't mean what you think is therefore right,

O.T Goodjob TLP, love you guys.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Looks like you guys had fun Gj ;)

I did also did little pking on my own since fatality took the day off... killed many mains

110101170006.png

Not putting a downer on that parade of yours, but you sound like one huge hypocrite considering u was a rank in fi on that account not long ago while it was 34 defence, just because you have a change of heart doesn't mean what you think is therefore right,

O.T Goodjob TLP, love you guys.

I never really went to trips on 101 Sins because i always got attacked by other clans mains, and i never could attack many people because lowest lvl i was able to attack was like 90 lol. Also I never really considered myself as a pure, because to me being a pure is 1-10def. Although being original with my account and a person who loves to mini i made due with being Maxed 99Pray Turmoil Pure. When i finally got the stats on my new pure i got def on 101 SINS and apped on my new pure being 1 def like a pure is suppose to be.

LOL! Who still plays this game

good ol' fi.. wasnt able to pull a trip together for the whole clan so their ranks go on their mains to try to snipe us out. see you tomorrow if you feel like going out

nah that's not true, although i do disagree with the members going out and snipe other clans, that just makes em look like E? i think it was or Eop idk, those guys from #snipe or w.e. it was pretty annoying.

2nqs6xyfixed.png