Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's First Saturday of the Year, Starting Off #1

Mayor

The first fight we were spamming AC, and you guys crashed the fight. So we started attacking you, we fought you out opt, and your saying we knew better? There was a main clan sniping both clans, we weren't sticking around to get sniped. So why are you guys getting heated. And btw you have a ton of addy. Like 10+ at least.

You're the one who seems heated.

First of all, i was personally scouting and saw no one spamming AC. We rushed Z as they were rushing FOE/EOP, so if anything, TLP was anti-crashing for FOE and EOP by hitting Z.

All the excuses about mains was the exact reason why TLP went south of the graveyard. Z just decided to go into clan wars instead of following TLP, which was why I said you know better.

Well honestly your a terrible scout, because we were there spamming AC, and if we woulda followed you south the main clan woulda followed us, care to use some simple logic?

wish you would have accepted the run in requests since that fight was a mess.

can we set a prep up or will we be ignored again?

I'm sure if you ask our leaders for a prep, we'd accept it during the week. However a defence cap would have to be set.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first fight we were spamming AC, and you guys crashed the fight. So we started attacking you, we fought you out opt, and your saying we knew better? There was a main clan sniping both clans, we weren't sticking around to get sniped. So why are you guys getting heated. And btw you have a ton of addy. Like 10+ at least.

First of all, i was personally scouting and saw no one spamming AC. We rushed Z as they were rushing FOE/EOP, so if anything, TLP was anti-crashing for FOE and EOP by hitting Z.

All the excuses about mains was the exact reason why TLP went south of the graveyard. Z just decided to go into clan wars instead of following TLP, which was why I said you know better.

Well honestly your a terrible scout, because we were there spamming AC, and if we woulda followed you south the main clan woulda followed us, care to use some simple logic?

I think you fail to see the point of the main clan sniping. They were near clan wars running in and out sniping. The reason for this is so that they don't die and lose their precious pixels. So let's see..if a main clan is near clan wars sniping what do you do? You can either run inside and hop, like cowards, or you can get the hell away from the place where the mains are. You chose the first option.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I think you fail to see the point of the main clan sniping. They were near clan wars running in and out sniping. The reason for this is so that they don't die and lose their precious pixels. So let's see..if a main clan is near clan wars sniping what do you do? You can either run inside and hop, like cowards, or you can get the hell away from the place where the mains are. You chose the first option.

Hop like cowards? Its called being smart, you left the fight, and we had no idea, until we were hopping a member said "TLP South" and you fail to see that even if we left south, the mains would follow. They crashed every fight today, because they had a fall in. And they were everywhere.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Hop like cowards? Its called being smart, you left the fight, and we had no idea, until we were hopping a member said "TLP South" and you fail to see that even if we left south, the mains would follow. They crashed every fight today, because they had a fall in. And they were everywhere.

You're kidding me, right? When TLP walked south of clan wars it was literally 10 seconds after you ran inside. Z was clearly still in clan wars and was falled in. We stood on sperm hill for 2 minutes waiting before you finally logged out and we left. Don't act like you ran inside and immediately hopped lmao.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Last fight FOE ended with around 20ish in SC because there were no more pures, or 'pures within our cb range' to attack. Right clicked your pile and there were nothing but mains with rune and your high lvl pures.

Gj on your trip though. Nice pull on New Years as well :happy:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Last fight FOE ended with around 20ish in SC because there were no more pures, or 'pures within our cb range' to attack. Right clicked your pile and there were nothing but mains with rune and your high lvl pures.

Gj on your trip though. Nice pull on New Years as well :happy:

we don't mess around with rune broski

Looks like you guys had fun Gj ;)

I did also did little pking on my own since fatality took the day off... killed many mains

110101170006.png

:wallbash:

Fi at its finest....

edit: wanna dm my main o.O

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

"It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us TLP. We all grow up with the weight of history on us." "Our past ranks dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.""Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.""Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.""Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."We will do w.e it takes to make fatality the best it can be even if that means sacrificing our own health and lives for you guys. Other clans do not have the same determination or pride as we do. We will always be here, and we will always do our best to make fatality the best it can be for the future of this clan. All of you have to remember is.. you are the future past and present of this clan. What we do here is for you guys and without you guys supporting us we would be nothing. Fight for what you believe in and be proud.

Looks like you guys had fun Gj ;)

I did also did little pking on my own since fatality took the day off... killed many mains

110101170006.png

:wallbash:

Fi at its finest....

edit: wanna dm my main o.O

I went pking in multi on my zerker.... You know pking what clans use to do?

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR OLD WILD

LOL! Who still plays this game