Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's First Saturday of the Year, Starting Off #1

Mayor

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, but this topic dissapoints me... something that is rare from tlp =[

You kept asking foe for a run in and i wasnt refusing, i simply wanted it at maze rather than typically ****** boring locs... so just because you refused to fight maze no reason to start crashing.

As for the fights, you cant keep "running off" then saying yea then we went back and it was cleared...

At grave fence, we dragged west to avoid the mains and you all ran off so was no point us staying, At Ca we killed a mass amount of you who tried to come south, we had big numbers and when 2 more clans came into it after we had been there from the start we moved to regroup fog with plenty still alive just needed a bank.

At SC we pretty much did you as far as i could see, we had a large amount of numbers at got to the point where all we was doing was hitting mains and being hit by mains, tlp was no where to be seen, finding a tlp member to attack was seemingly impossible so it was agreed the fight with tlp was over and we cba fighting fi and cp mains. So we went into SC. You defo did not have 30 odd people anywhere near that fight, if you could you are ******* pro and hiding from my right clicks lol.

All in all, this topic seems a bit stupidly written and out of character for tlp..

just my opinion.

glad you enjoyed your trip tho.. thats the important thing.

I agree with you on this one. But hey, TLP hasn't been #1 F2P since forever so they probably didnt know how to handle it lululul...

I personally dont even like it when clans keep saying YEAHH #1 F2P todayyyy w000t0t0aw0a0z00t00w

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

sorry, but this topic dissapoints me... something that is rare from tlp =[

You kept asking foe for a run in and i wasnt refusing, i simply wanted it at maze rather than typically ****** boring locs... so just because you refused to fight maze no reason to start crashing.

As for the fights, you cant keep "running off" then saying yea then we went back and it was cleared...

At grave fence, we dragged west to avoid the mains and you all ran off so was no point us staying, At Ca we killed a mass amount of you who tried to come south, we had big numbers and when 2 more clans came into it after we had been there from the start we moved to regroup fog with plenty still alive just needed a bank.

At SC we pretty much did you as far as i could see, we had a large amount of numbers at got to the point where all we was doing was hitting mains and being hit by mains, tlp was no where to be seen, finding a tlp member to attack was seemingly impossible so it was agreed the fight with tlp was over and we cba fighting fi and cp mains. So we went into SC. You defo did not have 30 odd people anywhere near that fight, if you could you are ******* pro and hiding from my right clicks lol.

All in all, this topic seems a bit stupidly written and out of character for tlp..

just my opinion.

glad you enjoyed your trip tho.. thats the important thing.

love you walli!!!!!! :D

We had like 25-30 when all we saw were mains, few of us dragged south, only ones camping on them were the mains, when we right-clicked we only saw a few of tlp, and a bunch of rune faggots, not worthy for us too fight. I suppose u were behind them (in the trees? we were south of em), w/e ty for the fight, was an ownage action packed trip.

gj

9ftifd.png

i used to have a little bit of respect for fi. after seeing what thier pathetic ranks decided to do today though, it's pretty safe to say the old fatality is gone. this newschool clan everyone calls fatality is complete garbage.

2011 will hopefully be your last year. goodluck tommorrow... if you come out, pus$ies.

and a shout out to 101 sins personally, you're the worst thing to happen to fatality in it's history. i hope you know and understand the reason why fatality turned into such a dumpster. the reason is you.

Well not sure you know this.. Month before i was even promoted fatality was pulling 17-25 to a trip. After a lot of effort the leadership and i made many changes to fatality which got us to pull 60 to our last trip, and getting stronger as the days go on. We also have won 7 Preps in a row not dropping a round which is a big accomplishment for us after coming out of a big slump.

Also if i remember correctly TLP was in a slump also right before we went into our slump because our leadership went inactive/demoted, our leader got hacked, and Fatality site got hacked 2 days/went down for 3 weeks after many DP members joined us. After coming out of that our leadership really turned it around in 5 months and i am proud to say i am fatality.. So if you blame 1 person for a clan slump, then who's fault was it when TLP slumped to not even pulling enough to go on trips?

Now i understand you guy's are mad what few fatality did today, but you really should not take it personal because we were really just were pking. Also i was attacking everyone not just TLP, but dissy being the cb he is it was a easy target since most pures are not 105+cb f2p. All and all i am proud of you guys coming so far after a big slump like you had during the summer, and like i predicted with more ops you will dominate. I hope all the best for you guys, and hope you keep growing as the months go on in the new year of 2011.

:yes:

inb4flame towards me?

Spoken like a true legend.

Lets get some things straight... Adam you didn't join when Fatality had it's longest and worse slump.

DP members didn't join us when we had been DDOSed, they came around August or late July give it? CD members had joined us when they had closed in early June. Fatality was not pulling 17-25 before you were promoted, more like 45-55s which were low compared to our recent pulls weeks before...

If anyone does not know yet, Adam is a newFag to Fatality (but herpaderp he's been in the community since 2006!!!!) Through sucking large rank **** he was promoted within 2 months of joining and kicking and banning people who have been there far before him

Adam you may be in denial but you have ruined one of the most prestigious pure clans in the short time you've been Warlord or "The one true Leader". The little strand of respect that the pure community had for Fatality had just diminished because of your ******** making a fool of yourself and representing your rank team by trying to snipe another clan on a official trip when you were incapable of pulling on your own even if it is New Years.

Face the music; you are easily the worst thing that has came to Fatality since it's creation years back.

Ps ... Off yourself please, we don't need anymore JerseyFags.

- In other news.. Congratulations TLP - Smacking ASS n getting ASS

You are in a diff category for this conversation which is why you will never be allowed in fatality again because the person you are/the way you act. Thank you for everyones support and dissy i love the conversation we had in IRC you truly are dumb ( I would post the convo, but like you said you will have a PW mod take it down). I will be leaving this PW topic so thank you have a nice year.

You are correct on one thing, I will never join Fatality again because it isn't Fatality anymore anyways. When you are a rank in clan and deliberately snipe another clan on your unofficial trip what does it say about you? That you are in competent? That you are power hungry? Why don't you understand you are easily the biggest ******** the pure community has seen in a while.

The only person I had a problem with was always you.

PzFaggot

Tl;DR Adam being dumb and threating Dissy lol.

Those were some good fights, but I would not say you beat us. But you were right about "0 left on battlefield". It turned into a main fest, featuring more mains than TLP.

We used our heads and got out of there because a clan posting a win over us such as this means less to us than getting ragged lol.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

#1 on an unofficial day for nearly every clan is an invalid title.

(Doesn't actually mean anything)

CP and EoP were only clans that I heard were having an unofficial.

Every other clan had an official trip. Why is that?

Try being #1 when everyone has an official trip

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Just ignore it Pink, your better than that. We know that CP can pull a hell alot more than us in F2p but it was just the results for that one day.

EoP would be the only ones that would have put up a good fight anyways. Not even worried bout CP.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg