Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

72 Combat F2P Looking for "Clan"

Torment Hell

Try Zenith

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

cp. they got the whole castle luring trend really big in pure clans back in the day. not saying they invented it but they did it better than anyone else when it came out. if old wild comes back i'm sure they'll go back to their roots. they're also mainly focused on f2p.

if u debate me i call u newfag

Arp-1.png

If I were you, i'd join Chaotic or Zenith, I think you'd like it there most. EOP is also a very active F2P clan, we have f2p pk trips, preps, and minis everyday. Come check us out if you like, #clan-eop or www.eop-rs.com

thekingu.png

#clan-cp bro awesome community and one of the best f2p clans around and we love f2p!!!!!!!!!!!!

we do luring trips aswell in pvp when drunk gets out his kite luring nubs and we all dd on top of greenhill, getting mad bank :P

GUZ6g.png

Try #zenith 1 80+ req or 2 72+ or ww.zenith-rs.com

Its bunch of pures having fun/working as a group to become #1 from all other pure clans

were only a year old, so we would love to have new members joining into our clan

We are active each week, we are hard worker pures and we have fun at the same time

so try Zenith