Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Drop Chances?

Tom N Eto

Well basically since Corrupt items were released (were they released with PvP or Bounty Hunter?) I got one the day Bounty Hunter was released then not again for quite some time, I think from the release until the Constitution update I got about 3 corrupt drops in total (and I done A LOT OF PKING).

A few days ago, three to be precise, I logged on f2p Runescape and decided to go pking for the first time since Constitution was introduced to Runescape. In one night I managed to get two corrupt drops, a skirt and a longsword which I thought was pretty lucky.

The next night I got a corrupt spear.

And then tonight I got a corrupt battleaxe.

I wonder if my long break from Runescape has anything to do with this change in luck, the fact that I haven't been pking the odd 1-2hours 7 days a week like I used to. I haven't been dieing more than I used to so I don't believe DP has played a large role in the luck at all either.

Discuss/Thoughts?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Nice one, I have no idea how you did it because the best drop I've gotten the past two weeks has been in f2p and it was a couple rune scims and a 2h. I have no dp, ep doesn't help at all on my drops and I've only gotten corrupt dragon chains and legs on my current pure, two of each at most. I also have a m8 that got a corrupt scim and long in the SAME drop before, bs! Got a corrupt db axe about 1-2 years ago on another pure which was lvl 97 thats the best drop on that account. I only get drops on my current lvl 82 pure when I have dp really, so it's luck I suppose

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png

One of my best f2p drops to date, corrupt battle axe, was recieved when I came back from a long break from rs (and by long I mean a little under 2 years). Since then my drops have been fairly constant, but never quite as expensive loots. I've gotten ~12 corrupt f2p items overall.

Funny that you should mention this because I had a little theory some few months ago. A very small portion of your drop value I thinnk depends on how long ago it was since you were last in the wildy. Jagex probably did this to attract pkers who had somewhat given up on the game.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Drops are just random. You get them sometimes you don't. Its all about luck. I've gotten quite a few p2p pvp drops myself, including a NON-CORRUPT vls off a trick with 34 ep on my old obby mauler. I've gotten alot of morg/zuriels junk. Vesta skirt, never had a statius drop :s.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Jagex is trying to pursuade you into coming back to scape with these generious drops.

Truth, but i do believe its because of taking breaks? i got better loots when i came back and i pked f2p on my main for a while got a courrupt d long so :O

You can sit passenger but B!^C# dont run your mouth.

CAsnz.png

110106153649.png

110105172424.png

110105171826.png

got first 2 one after another, last 1 today lol

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Tell me your secret Lebron to getting lots of corrupt loots and being a good basketballer.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Tell me your secret Lebron to getting lots of corrupt loots and being a good basketballer.

can't reveal that :whistling:

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost