Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Zenith (Matched Opts F2P)

P0ke N Die

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Today we massed up to fight yet another disappointing fight against Zenith. We agreed to two rounds clan wars and one round PVP, but after the fight being tied Josh didn't want to risk losing and backed out. Maybe after losing every single matched prep over the last two weeks he didn't want to lose to the lowest leveled clan in the pure community because then everybody would see Zeniths leadership and organisation for what it is. Control peaked at 36 People for this event and won the prep 2-1. Although Josh told his members that he knew nothing about the wilderness last round, he did and he knows it. He tried to tell me he had to go so he didn't have time to prep for the wilderness. I guess he had time to tell his members some lies so they wouldn't feel demotivated.

I'm not going to sit here and slander Zenith for backing out of the fight, even though they have done this to us twice now. I'll just leave you with these words. Zenith members can flame us all they want but when the wilderness is re-introduced and clan wars is no more, you'll have a hard time trying to scam clans out of events.

Video:

2zr1gqr.png

Round One

Zenith defended the first round. Right before we hit Zenith our main caller lagged out which gave Zenith a one man advantage but we quickly recovered and took the fight away from them. We held our ground and took out piles quickly. We were outlevled but not outplayed.

CT Starting - 29

Z Starting - 29

CT Ending - 20

Z Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Round Two

The second round we defended. After sitting six people, we dropped down to 28 people and Zenith wouldn't sit for us. Seb once again mysteriously disconnected which put us two people down this round. We fought hard but once Zenith pushed us into the trees our levels couldn't stand the matched fight.

CT Starting - 27

Z Starting - 29

CT Ending - 0

Z Ending - 23

2zr1gqr.png

Round Three (PVP)

The third round was organised for a PVP run in. After Zenith decided not to show up and backed out, we walked around the wilderness and displayed our victory screech winning the fight without losing one person. It was so easy, almost like we were fighting nobody!

CT Starting - 35

Z Starting - 28

CT Ending - 35

Z Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Images

~Coming Soon~

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me, p0ke. The second round, YOU had more than us, so how is it possible we rushed with 29? Ya that never happend. It was a 3 round clan war scheduled war. Were not scared of you, and we've been clearing you week in, and week out. Goodluck this saturday.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Are you kidding me, p0ke. The second round, YOU had more than us, so how is it possible we rushed with 29? Ya that never happend. It was a 3 round clan war scheduled war. Were not scared of you, and we've been clearing you week in, and week out. Goodluck this saturday.

25inl6w.png

saywhat?

you just got caught in your own lie. :|

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

25inl6w.png

saywhat?

Does your topic not 27 also, and have we attacked yet? Show us video proof, we were sitting a member, he had just left the CC, when we rushed. Saywut?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

25inl6w.png

saywhat?

Does your topic not 27 also, and have we attacked yet? Show us video proof, we were sitting a member, he had just left the CC, when we rushed. Saywut?

ddng3d.png

saywhat? twice now.. dude just stop XD

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

This is just lols. Zenith if you wanted to prove yourself, you should have won round one with ease if you're the better clan lol.

Good job both clans, seeing as it was 1-1 lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Good job, although one thing I want to point out,

Zenith members can flame us all they want but when the wilderness is re-introduced and clan wars is no more

Clan wars will still be around, maybe not for f2p but p2p it will, people don't want to have spent all their time getting maxed gear to not be able to use it now.

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

25inl6w.png

saywhat?

ddng3d.png

Ok, than I was pretty sure we sat, So wanna edit it from 27 to 28? Oh and By the way, You had about 10+ more, and we already knew you weren't gonna sit. Plus it wasn't even scheduled for PVP, so I don't know what you guys are mad about.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

25inl6w.png

saywhat?

ddng3d.png

Ok, than I was pretty sure we sat, So wanna edit it from 27 to 28? Oh and By the way, You had about 10+ more, and we already knew you weren't gonna sit. Plus it wasn't even scheduled for PVP, so I don't know what you guys are mad about.

doesnt look like you sat

dont know why they would for you

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

No, that's just you guys assuming.

Your leader is lying to you, I can provide chat loggs if you'd like.

You had all your members geared up for that war, And sure provide the chat logs, i'd love to see them. And P0ke, I'm not trolling. I'm being reasonable so hop off.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

No, that's just you guys assuming.

Your leader is lying to you, I can provide chat loggs if you'd like.

You had all your members geared up for that war, And sure provide the chat logs, i'd love to see them. And P0ke, I'm not trolling. I'm being reasonable so hop off.

I don't know what ******** Josh is feeding you, but we DID organize a PVP last round. Ask him personally yourself. The reason he refused to fight it is because he knew Zenith would lose. Now do what your leader told you and don't post on this topic.

Rules:

20 Def Cap

Gravite/Dunf Off

Overs On

When:

Thursday, January 6th, 2011

Where:

World 61 Bounty Hunter Bank

Massing Time:

4:00 PM EST

9:00 PM GMT

The rules posted on our site, not one agreement of PVP. I'm still waiting for your chat logs, boys.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Being in Zenith I know Josh could have done that whole scheduled PvP but not do PvP - as for out-opting, no I don't think so, never happened once while I was in there. & also if you read my novel of a rant, you'd realize what i say is true. >.<

Whatever, Grats to CT.

harz mai rant;

...with Pure clans is that, when one clan hates another - it's usually because they are too naive to see the other side of the situation, like Zenith & Chaotic, I hated Chaotic - and chaotic hated Zenith, but the fact that No Zenith members have been Ch members and didn't like the change. It seems to me that people are looking at clans from the sidelines and not in the playing field. A lot of the time, everyone is accused of crap and usually it didn't happen, and so people start hating a clan because of someone's false statement or a misunderstanding (mains.) Many people think that just because there are mains there means that the other clan brought them. People have snipe units from DIFFERENT clans not called by your opponent, but rather by another clan to attack one side, making it look as if one has brought mains, which in the end - stirs up ****, and tbh if I joined FOE, I may like it & even though (assumingly, considering there eternal rivalry) FOE hates MM - I go to join MM and I like it, just because clan 1 (hypothetically) attacks clan 2, but than clan 34096845906456 calls snipe unit to attack Clan 1, it doesn't mean clan 2 brought them, just cuz clan 34069873468309 wants to be driders, and in the end only pissing off one side and causing rivalrys.

/endofrant

idk if it all made sense sry

Retired March 2012

Being in Zenith I know Josh could have done that whole scheduled PvP but not do PvP - as for out-opting, no I don't think so, never happened once while I was in there. & also if you read my novel of a rant, you'd realize what i say is true. >.<

Whatever, Grats to CT.

Ty, zenith will never have Control.

Whatever, Grats to CT.

Ty, zenith will never have Control.

Never have control? Goodluck saturday, hopefully we can get some fights.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

That is not the point lol I don't care about that, it's the fact that you backed out of the one fight we wanted. The fight that we were having this prep for, the PVP round. You did exactly the same thing in our PVP Snowball Fight "Hey fight us in clan wars first then we go pvp". Then after the clan wars fight it was "sorry i gtg bye". You're pretty lucky that your members are so ignorant because I bet they'd lose a lot of respect for you.

As for 54A, based on my previous clanning experience? I've always dominated the med scene that we're walking into. Calamity never lost one rivalry and neither will Control. It would be stupid of us to go and hit a year old clan with 20+ pulls over us but if Zenith want to come and hit us then we'll be happy to bring the shitstorm to your front door.

MY front door? Na.

Im goin tlp m8

Retired March 2012