Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers' Saturday Night

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight we went out for our first official Saturday trip of 2011. We went out and peaked around 100 people and kept a steady 90-95 for the entire trip

Was pretty suprised CP was too scared to fight us even though we were even opted with them

You do realize we peaked at like 85? and when you asked us for pkris we had 70. Trying to hard makes you look like a retard time to time :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Tonight we went out for our first official Saturday trip of 2011. We went out and peaked around 100 people and kept a steady 90-95 for the entire trip

Was pretty suprised CP was too scared to fight us even though we were even opted with them

You do realize we peaked at like 85? and when you asked us for pkris we had 70. Trying to hard makes you look like a retard time to time :thumbsup:

(17:25:04) <[cp]toxine> dont crash

(17:25:12) <ckyl3> ur fighting eop?

(17:25:18) <ckyl3> where r u fighting so we can go the other way

(17:25:27) <[cp]toxine> yes

(17:25:27) <[cp]toxine> ca

(17:25:28) <[cp]toxine> dont come

(17:25:38) <ckyl3> kk.

(17:25:57) <[cp]toxine> wow.

(17:26:04) <[cp]toxine> we could have shut hte idiots mouths ;s

(17:27:55) <ckyl3> shoulda fought us

(17:27:58) <[cp]toxine> no point

(17:27:59) <[cp]toxine> we had 60

(17:28:05) <[cp]toxine> we had eop beat tho

(17:28:05) <ckyl3> shoulda fought us when you had more

(17:28:06) <[cp]toxine> from the rush in

Trying to hard makes you look like a retard time to time :thumbsup:

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Why'd they PM you Kyle? You're an overseer lmfao... 13th was leading the trip at that point seeing as I died around then lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Looked like succulent loots MM, and all without a single HF member in sight.

FoE+EoP need to start coming up with some new excuses now.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

would of been fun to see cp vs mm, cp left massing spot with almost a full cc they had 95 which turned into 70 after 30 mins i guess =\

Good job on the pull

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Did not really liked how you were attacking Fatality in single even more 1 of your ranks. Gf none the less.

why not bro

yes why not. i was bored out of my mind and one of your members named amanda or something came at me bro.

Also, great job to us today, starting out strong. We will see tomorrow and for the year to come. Also Woulda been epic with Cp or something. Props to Zenith.

Also for solo constantly flaming

solomad.png

I wish I would of taken a screenie of 96 in range, 1 not in this world.

Did not really liked how you were attacking Fatality in single even more 1 of your ranks. Gf none the less.

that must have been annoying =/ least they wernt sniping you off their mains. how annoying would it be if ranks in a clan did that to another pure clan. deary me.

Nah, this massacre at singles was way worse lol. I heard they had an ex-warlord teleport!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

good pull and good job steamrolling everyone, probably won't last long seeing as consistency isn't a word in the MM dictionary.

im guessing youre just not used to the ownage so when u do get ur 10 mins of spotlight, it's hard to be respectful towards others.

Quoted for emphasis.

You guys are so cool for calling people kids in your topic, I think I'm going to make an intro so I can come to your next trip. Well done!

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.