Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE sigs and stuff

Tom

Yeh but i'm looking for some sort of deeper meaning, like if its from a film or something that represents foe... Its quite a dominant figure in all of their advertisement etc so i'm just wondering.

well the bird symbolizes the purity of mankind, therefore the purity of the runescape world so its showing the purity of 1 defense and the fact that they are a pure clan and do things in the runescape pure world purely for fun which is purely the reason for the eagle/bird symbol of purity. it also shows the purity in their morals as they all believe in abstinence and saving themselves because that is the only way to be the ultimate pure, if you take an even closer look you can see the jonas brothers wearing their purity rings in the wings of the bird to show that they are the ultimate form of pure.

i'm glad i could be of service and answer your question

Arp-1.png

well the bird symbolizes the purity of mankind, therefore the purity of the runescape world so its showing the purity of 1 defense and the fact that they are a pure clan and do things in the runescape pure world purely for fun which is purely the reason for the eagle/bird symbol of purity. it also shows the purity in their morals as they all believe in abstinence and saving themselves because that is the only way to be the ultimate pure, if you take an even closer look you can see the jonas brothers wearing their purity rings in the wings of the bird to show that they are the ultimate form of pure.

Lol'd

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ahah

where have you been all my life

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

this makes me lol irl becasue u took ur time to type this :mellow:

this makes me lol irl becasue u took ur time to type this :mellow:

actually i just took the basic concept of pure and rambled on about whatever came in my head. that whole post took probably 30 seconds max

glad to have made you laugh out loud in real life

Arp-1.png

actually i just took the basic concept of pure and rambled on about whatever came in my head. that whole post took probably 30 seconds max

glad to have made you laugh out loud in real life

i was gonna post the first time about how much you had different forms of the word pure, but ill say it now.

Have enough forms of the word "pure" in that paragraph?

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

i was gonna post the first time about how much you had different forms of the word pure, but ill say it now.

Have enough forms of the word "pure" in that paragraph?

judging by the responses. yes.

Arp-1.png

It's the bird from the Brigadier rank on Halo 3. FOE is obviously a clan full of Halo 3 fans.

that cant achieve 50s and there highest skill is 49. so really, they arent the best, but really good

ba67.png

bigalex672.png