Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite P2P Sunday Trip! Loot was Looted

Alec Eaz y

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it HF that crashed? Didnt think it was... Anyway who ever it was killed us as well, it's how I died. However it shows how bad you are, speshls tried a risky tactic and lets just say it didnt pay off! You still couldn't even kill us though :S, scary that isn't it? We were able to put up a fight regardless of being outnumbered and DD'd...

Pretty risky tbh

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

was it HF that crashed? Didnt think it was... Anyway who ever it was killed us as well, it's how I died. However it shows how bad you are, speshls tried a risky tactic and lets just say it didnt pay off! You still couldn't even kill us though :S, scary that isn't it? We were able to put up a fight regardless of being outnumbered and DD'd...

We can't kill all MM heading towards the portals to save their 70k dawg.

"put up a fight"

You put us as much and as good of a fight as these aligators.

GJ foe

Ty to tlp <3 good fights, and looks like u had a good trip to.

Mad respect to FI really suprised me when you held your own in tht castle.. well the ones who realised you couldnt climb the ladders XD

But yea i nearly got dropped coz i was too cocky and assumed u wudnt fight back in castle lol, i got ****** up when i rambod in lol

#TEAM-WALLI

When you 'killed' us at gap we had more left than you at your peak..

And the second fight, we knew we lost when we rushed, but it was worth a try. MM actually wants to give us, the members fights. FOE only cares about wins.

is that because u ran out of water runes for barrage? maybe u shud bring more than 100 water runes next time

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

When you 'killed' us at gap we had more left than you at your peak..

And the second fight, we knew we lost when we rushed, but it was worth a try. MM actually wants to give us, the members fights. FOE only cares about wins.

So why is Jack saying we did not kill any MM? :unsure:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

If it was such a successful Gwas why did all of your vidders almost die? N every single one had to eat a full inventory of food?

Only thing I see on this topic is:

"we pulled **** so we didn't want to fight MM/TLP without them having to run through a small space 'cos we suck"

need glasses bro :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage