Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOTW - 3 - ENTRIES

HATTON

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go, Second sig Ive Ever made in my life, Ill be happy if i get 1 vote.

kanye.gif

That's absolutely brilliant for a beginner, you have talent and I don't know where it's came from!

ok dude. uhm cool? if you dont like my sigs thats your opinion and your style... want a sticker or something for that statement??? and yeah you did win last week but im saying just cause some kids says they're gunna vote for me your gunna get all pissy and give him **** cause hes gunna vote for me again this week.. lmfao bro? seriously no one likes a bitching flammer ^.^

listen to patrick.. no need to hate dbag

You're right they don't, so stop flaming. I haven't flamed once so don't even try bringing that argument to the table. I'm just saying, for such simple sigs, you look like you're get alot of votes. Judging by your last statement, you're probably about 13 years old, so meh, i won't bash you or your sigs too much.

I mean, look how defensive you get when someone doesn't like your sigs, sheesh, grow up.

And yes, you can respond and flame and ***** all you like to this, I won't be replying, have a good sotw.

~ AleXx

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

alex just drop the subject <.< and i hope this is why ur mad cuz ppl r voting for her alex cuz u have great sig's its not like u to just pic sum1 out like that tho and ur a mod to.... dam

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

alex just drop the subject <.< and i hope this is why ur mad cuz ppl r voting for her alex cuz u have great sig's its not like u to just pic sum1 out like that tho and ur a mod to.... dam

Drop what? I said i don't personally like her sigs, she flamed me. What the hell am I supposed to be dropping. '-.- Go tell her to stop running her mouth if your that bothered about her wellbeing, jesus.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

ok dude. uhm cool? if you dont like my sigs thats your opinion and your style... want a sticker or something for that statement??? and yeah you did win last week but im saying just cause some kids says they're gunna vote for me your gunna get all pissy and give him **** cause hes gunna vote for me again this week.. lmfao bro? seriously no one likes a bitching flammer ^.^

listen to patrick.. no need to hate dbag

He didn't flame, it was criticism, take it on the chin. However, you flamed him. I'd watch out what you post next.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

He didn't flame, it was criticism, take it on the chin. However, you flamed him. I'd watch out what you post next.

it was unesesary and just like totally out there. it was a rant on how my sigs annoy him.. if it was in my showase then i would have taken it a little differently. but his imput was an uneeded bash in a competition.. if someone else can post dont hate then he flammed. other people i've talked to said it aswell. and i called him out on it.

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

it was unesesary and just like totally out there. it was a rant on how my sigs annoy him.. if it was in my showase then i would have taken it a little differently. but his imput was an uneeded bash in a competition.. if someone else can post dont hate then he flammed. other people i've talked to said it aswell. and i called him out on it.

Personally, I don't like your style, and your immaturity in your posts is rediculous, to the point where I doubt you are old enough to even use the board legally.

Last week, you're signature was very bland, yet it still got alot of votes. I would sat the same this week and agree with AleXx's opinion.

A flame bait? No.

Also, Alex wasn't ranting.

Good luck in the competition.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Personally, I don't like your style, and your immaturity in your posts is rediculous, to the point where I doubt you are old enough to even use the board legally.

Last week, you're signature was very bland, yet it still got alot of votes. I would sat the same this week and agree with AleXx's opinion.

A flame bait? No.

Also, Alex wasn't ranting.

Good luck in the competition.

16.. so uhm? yeah.. everyone is titled to their own oppinion. i dont really care if you like them or not.

i know my sig last week was bland and i didnt like the way it came out but i entered anyway just cause i wanted to get back into it.. i just got back into gfx a couple days before it and i was trying out something new.. i did not expect to get as many votes as i did and alex deserved to win. his sigs are very good. but i defended myself on what he said...

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

u guys are ****** up L lol @ m4n !!! why does every1 wunna flame her now <.<

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you