Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOTW - 3 - ENTRIES

HATTON

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx guys :D

As you were last week, and the week before ^.^

uhm? last week was the only one i entered smartshit...

yer sigs are great and everything but dont get pissy just cause you dont got a vote -.-

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

thx guys :D

uhm? last week was the only one i entered smartshit...

yer sigs are great and everything but dont get pissy just cause you dont got a vote -.-

lmfao smartshit.

kayleigh has my vote

Arp-1.png

Kayleigh often comes under fire because people supposedly vote for her just because she's a female.

If she wins this week, her sig will definitely deserve it.

Oh god you're in it too? The things people will do for a bit of e-*****

Just kidding.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

>.< not entering im not entering for like 10 weeks i need sum traing Lol the sig is horrible

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Kayleigh often comes under fire because people supposedly vote for her just because she's a female.

If she wins this week, her sig will definitely deserve it.

This is why I suggested that SOTW be anonymous until the voting is complete.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Erm...I haven't had a vote but I managed to win last weeks SOTW....ok.

I just personally don't like you sigs thats all. Your style annoys me. Everyone is, random stock + blatent c4d + slight brushing with outerglow. Everyone i've seen that is. If i'm wrong and you have others then that's my bad. I just personally like sigs which are....deeper. Ones which you can't tell how theyve been constructed.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

I just personally don't like you sigs thats all. Your style annoys me. Everyone is, random stock + blatent c4d + slight brushing with outerglow. Everyone i've seen that is. If i'm wrong and you have others then that's my bad. I just personally like sigs which are....deeper. Ones which you can't tell how theyve been constructed.

LOL chris brown sig...f him he beats woman

@alex dude i love her sig and ur like my brother so we cant argue but like...DONT HATE :) <3

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

2chl745.png

Made a few days ago but forgot he was a music artist, lol.

* The entry must be newly created specifically for Signature of The Week on Pure Warfare

You made that sig way before SOTW. Gtfo.

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

ok dude. uhm cool? if you dont like my sigs thats your opinion and your style... want a sticker or something for that statement??? and yeah you did win last week but im saying just cause some kids says they're gunna vote for me your gunna get all pissy and give him **** cause hes gunna vote for me again this week.. lmfao bro? seriously no one likes a bitching flammer ^.^

listen to patrick.. no need to hate dbag

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies