Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP

Goop

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will u guys just STFU... You all are getting worked up over a online game. If Eop cheated then they cheated, if Tlp did the same then they did the same either way both clans cheated so war should be nulled and re-done. I swear most of you are a bunch of 5 year olds who don't know how to shut the **** up and move on

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Omni just close this topic Its going to be filled with alot of pointless arguments which are going in a never ending circle

Want me to go on msn? not stripping on webcam again i hope :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Tbh I really enjoyed the fight.

Was quite fun and different to what we usually do.

The only thing that disapointed me was how poorly it was organised and the bad blood its made as a result.

Two other small things that annoyed me is how rather than fighting on trying to win in the game, some members of TLP instead started taking screenies trying to claim an autowin. Also how a DV leader was trying to catch EOP doing stuff against the rules. I personally felt on good terms with DV, but this guys actions.. disapoint me.

I guess nulling seems the best option as both clans broke rules and getting clear cut rules would be best.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Was a really enjoyable fight I don't know why they are complaining unless they simply cannot take a loss. There was more people selling food to TLP than there was for EOP. You can't use that excuse as to how we made our comeback, each time i ran out of food, i ran to bank and each time I was there, there was like 5x more EOP than TLP on the way from clan wars to bank...it's not my fault we had more food in bank, it was easy to pick out those TLP members who were getting killed easily and had no food...therefore we were constantly calling their names on vent for easy and quick ko's...and it worked...not because we had 3 people maximum selling food to us. You realize each invent of food can only last one person, and a couple people going to bh and back just to supply a couple members with food doesn't really help all that much...seeing as people are dying/running out of food constantly. You guys put up a good fight and you should be proud and just say good fight, imo you guys just got over-confident when you had a 44 man lead on us, and didn't expect us to make any sort of comeback...you should have took advantage of the lead while you had it...you cannot deny that EOP did a good job aswell and still would have won without the minor "casualties".

Good fight TLP I enjoyed it....

thekingu.png

Keep this clean guys. If you have any allegations of "cheating" and whatnot, take this up with Pure Community Officials instead of dragging it onto Pure Warfare. You aren't going to gain anything from trying to debate against each other here, we have no power or say whatsoever in what happens on PC or with its events.

Congratulations! You beat TLP while having CP give you food while TLP had no food.

Sounds like a pretty unfair fight to me if people were giving food to Eop.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Sounds like a pretty unfair fight to me if people were giving food to Eop.

People were giving TLP food :O

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png