Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Convince me about Muse

Omni

**** u lured

why not

what kind of bands do you like? i can go on and on about why people dislike/like ur band so much

if u want real reason, theyre amazing live

u will never see that from bring the horizon or whatever u listen

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

Here's the thing, I listen to just about everything and I can't seem to find a song that I like from Muse... kinda like the Fray.

ATB, Bob Marley, Third Eye Blind, Dave Matthews Band, Enter Shikari, Kings Of Leon, Sublime, Drake, Modest Mouse, You Me At Six, Kid Cudi, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Bruno Mars, The Hives, The Offspring, Official Blink-182, Flyleaf, Thrice, ...National Skyline, Jet, Slightly Stoopid, 311, Peter Bjorn and John, Rage Against the Machine, Dropkick Murphys, Secret and Whisper, Of Mice & Men, Bush, The Verve, Damien Marley, Ramones, The Keystone Effect, Kasabian, John Lennon, Van Halen, Sam Adams, Matisyahu, Andre 3000, Nas, New Radicals, Motion City Soundtrack, Lissie, Chris Webby, The Eagles, Frank Sinatra, Lily Allen, Deftones, The Cranberries, Sky Eats Airplane, Taylor Swift, Sound Garden, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Ernies, Our Lady Peace, The Legion of Doom, Alkaline Trio, Fat Boy Slim, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, We The Kings, Zombie Nation, Pierce The Veil, Goo Goo Dolls, Limp Bizkit, The Postal Service, Bullet for My Valentine, Greeley Estates, The Coral, Dashboard Confessional, A Static Lullaby, Korn, Saosin, Death Cab for Cutie, Pink Floyd, FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Nirvana, The Verve Pipe, Parkway Drive, Sum 41, Mos Def, Taking Back Sunday, Billy Idol, Framing Hanley, Beyoncé, Alice in Chains, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Last Shadow Puppets, LMFAO, Asher Roth, Rammstein, The White Stripes, Lifehouse, Attack Attack!, Chiodos, Filter, Eminem, The Beatles, M.I.A., Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Legend, Shiny Toy Guns, Linkin Park, John Mayer, Dead Poetic, 30H!3, Franz Ferdinand, Coldplay, P.O.D., R.E.M., Closure in Moscow, T.I., Phoenix, Staind, Feist, U2, The Smashing Pumpkins, Collective Soul, Red Riders, Passion Pit, Beck, Friendly Fires, Silversun Pickups, Mos Def Official, We Are the Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Brand New, MGMT, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Neil Young, Jay-Z, Mickey Avalon, Hum, Wutang clan, Johnny Cash, Lamb of God, Meshuggah, Paramore, Lupe Fiasco, This Romantic Tragedy, This Romantic Tragedy, Box Car Racer, Underoath, Radiohead, Circa Survive, BROADWAY, Murs, Kanye West, Sponge, In Fear and Faith, Pantera, Cage The Elephant, A Day To Remember, In Fear and Faith, BRING ME THE HORIZON, The Killers, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, We Came As Romans, Wolfmother, The Kooks, The Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Lil Wayne, Stone Temple Pilots

Is just about 1/4 of what I listen to, I have tons of indie bands from England and Australia that I love as well.

Here's the thing, I listen to just about everything and I can't seem to find a song that I like from Muse... kinda like the Fray.

ATB, Bob Marley, Third Eye Blind, Dave Matthews Band, Enter Shikari, Kings Of Leon, Sublime, Drake, Modest Mouse, You Me At Six, Kid Cudi, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Bruno Mars, The Hives, The Offspring, Official Blink-182, Flyleaf, Thrice, ...National Skyline, Jet, Slightly Stoopid, 311, Peter Bjorn and John, Rage Against the Machine, Dropkick Murphys, Secret and Whisper, Of Mice & Men, Bush, The Verve, Damien Marley, Ramones, The Keystone Effect, Kasabian, John Lennon, Van Halen, Sam Adams, Matisyahu, Andre 3000, Nas, New Radicals, Motion City Soundtrack, Lissie, Chris Webby, The Eagles, Frank Sinatra, Lily Allen, Deftones, The Cranberries, Sky Eats Airplane, Taylor Swift, Sound Garden, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Ernies, Our Lady Peace, The Legion of Doom, Alkaline Trio, Fat Boy Slim, Arctic Monkeys, Arcade Fire, We The Kings, Zombie Nation, Pierce The Veil, Goo Goo Dolls, Limp Bizkit, The Postal Service, Bullet for My Valentine, Greeley Estates, The Coral, Dashboard Confessional, A Static Lullaby, Korn, Saosin, Death Cab for Cutie, Pink Floyd, FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Nirvana, The Verve Pipe, Parkway Drive, Sum 41, Mos Def, Taking Back Sunday, Billy Idol, Framing Hanley, Beyoncé, Alice in Chains, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Last Shadow Puppets, LMFAO, Asher Roth, Rammstein, The White Stripes, Lifehouse, Attack Attack!, Chiodos, Filter, Eminem, The Beatles, M.I.A., Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Legend, Shiny Toy Guns, Linkin Park, John Mayer, Dead Poetic, 30H!3, Franz Ferdinand, Coldplay, P.O.D., R.E.M., Closure in Moscow, T.I., Phoenix, Staind, Feist, U2, The Smashing Pumpkins, Collective Soul, Red Riders, Passion Pit, Beck, Friendly Fires, Silversun Pickups, Mos Def Official, We Are the Ocean, Wiz Khalifa, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Brand New, MGMT, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Neil Young, Jay-Z, Mickey Avalon, Hum, Wutang clan, Johnny Cash, Lamb of God, Meshuggah, Paramore, Lupe Fiasco, This Romantic Tragedy, This Romantic Tragedy, Box Car Racer, Underoath, Radiohead, Circa Survive, BROADWAY, Murs, Kanye West, Sponge, In Fear and Faith, Pantera, Cage The Elephant, A Day To Remember, In Fear and Faith, BRING ME THE HORIZON, The Killers, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, We Came As Romans, Wolfmother, The Kooks, The Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Lil Wayne, Stone Temple Pilots

Is just about 1/4 of what I listen to, I have tons of indie bands from England and Australia that I love as well.

kngiths of cydonia

stockholm syndrome

time is running out? (i think)

u dont have alot of indie bands

if u wana talk music we can go on and on i love music

kngiths of cydonia

stockholm syndrome

time is running out? (i think)

u dont have alot of indie bands

if u wana talk music we can go on and on i love music

I don't have many listed there because it's taken out of Facebook, and alot of those bands don't have pages, I just copy/pasted from my info. There's no way I'm going to list all my bands.

I'll say.

I've seen them twice at wembley stadium

(im british btw)

They harmonise, they sing beautifully, they are real musicians. they are the typical classical rock in my eyes. Im into hardcore metal but yet im into muse.

Muse have talent.

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

ah nice omni! you like lamb of god? ive seen them live.

i got to download festival every year.

bob marley is one of my idols, great music, PCR talent.

oops sorry for double post, delete this post if you like

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

I'll say.

I've seen them twice at wembley stadium

(im british btw)

They harmonise, they sing beautifully, they are real musicians. they are the typical classical rock in my eyes. Im into hardcore metal but yet im into muse.

Muse have talent.

I respect real talent, so I'll have to read up on their songs/cords and such.

That "Knights of Cydonia" song is good, and that's coming from someone that doesn't listen to rock.

Also Lian made a sick sig of Muse, as you can see in my sig-.-

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

I'm not much of a Muse fan either, rather indifferent towards them.

I have to admit though that youtube vid of Knights Of Cydonia live at Wembley is pretty epic.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Do not like avenge sorry, and M4n I need that band that's like Slightly stoopid, 311 and sublime ;)

bedouin soundclash one i showed u earlier

some others below..

streetlight manifesto

big d and the kids table

Do not like avenge sorry, and M4n I need that band that's like Slightly stoopid, 311 and sublime ;)

bedouin soundclash one i showed u earlier

some others below..

streetlight manifesto

big d and the kids table

So good.

And my buddy is addicted to Streetlight Manifesto

Ok here are some songs

More classical influence: Butterflies and Hurricanes, New Born

More blues influence: Stockholm syndrome, Hyper Music

More Rock Influence: Bliss, Uprising.

Also try Plug In Baby, Knights of Cydonia, Apocalypse please etc

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

embrace the black side and go to hip hop like i did along time ago

nothing good ever happens when ur black in the usa :(

sad and mean, but true

blackhero.png

no you really dont.

yeah man listening to some dead wanker whine about demons is good music, hell yeah!

not.

real music is not **** like that

a7x doesnt have good guitarists, good drummer, nor a good vocalist really. nothing spectacular besides a bunch of hopeless fucks moaning and crying to their wrist cutting audience